Winny Aye:

Hmmm ....so far Im sticking with my era group..TVXQ.its the only group I am following news these days...but quite multifandom though ...cos I also love Super Junior, Shinee ,2pm,Girls Generation ? but in 2016...I got back into kpop again after getting out for years...with BTS, EXO, GOT7, Blackpink, Red Velvet, Mamamoo ....have listened to almost all songs from them. And later gen that stick to me Ateez, Straykids , weekly girls are also very cute....quite a lot right but not a lot actually ..but after that Im out once again ...I have no idea about newer things happening there..?..How about u? Kpop fan too?

Here it is! haha the thread has gone far, nice😻

Anyhoo, you're quite a kpop fan Winnyyy! Thanks for sharing, haha, im only familiar w/ some kpop grps and some members, but you had a colorful kpop fangirling there😻 i only liked some of their songs, those that make you dance even if you don't feel like dancing😁, oh I like Jung Kook's FIFA song this year, forgot the title, he and another singer did well. i like the message and the beat. i like V from BTS and Lisa from Blackpink. im not much into kpop but I did enjoy some of their songs and choreographies. jijiji😅

Romans_Revenge:

Yes please, post it on here. I love the neck tatt ?

Ok you got it😻😻

Romans_Revenge 

{Reposting source}

https://x.com/sailom991s/status/1713129618151260570?s=61
y’all seen this?☺️☺️?

Here they are

⚠️ -- it's 🔥 hot haha 😂 approach with caution LOL

DW as Su Yishui in Xian Tai You Shu 😻😻😻

dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

{Reposting source}

y’all seen this?☺️☺️?

Here they are

⚠️ -- it's 🔥 hot haha 😂 approach with caution LOL

DW as Su Yishui in Xian Tai You Shu 😻😻😻

😍😍😍😍. I mean even tho his neck tatt is HOT! It’s nothing compared to his arm & torso tattoo tho 😏

Winny Aye:

Yes very beautiful. ...green and blue...Shiqi color and Jing color??...Im doing meditation too these days...

love this too, I think of it whenever I reach my boiling point lol. yes trueee Shiqi for green and Jing for blue, right!😻 but i think they edited it to green, and the original is blue jijiji😁

That's great! meditation is good esp for our mental health and esp when we go fangirling and things get tough haha.

@dtsj_sapphire

Anyhoo, you're quite a kpop fan Winnyyy! Thanks for sharing, haha, im only familiar w/ some kpop grps and some members, but you had a colorful kpop fangirling there? i only liked some of their songs, those that make you dance even if you don't feel like dancing?, oh I like Jung Kook's FIBA song this year, forgot the title, he and another singer did well. i like the message and the beat. i like V from BTS and Lisa from Blackpink. im not much into kpop but I did enjoy some of their songs and choreographies. jijiji?

Yes...I guess soo...such a fangirl or fanwoman😅...Love choreographies...yep BTS and Blackpink are very popular

dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

{Reposting source}

y’all seen this?☺️☺️?

Here they are

⚠️ -- it's ? hot haha ? approach with caution LOL

DW as Su Yishui in Xian Tai You Shu ???

Omo...this look🔥🤩

Winny Aye:

Yes we did indeed...Mars and every planet..😅💜

Well not all of Xl fans are blind,  at least there are some who love the xl selflessness and not hating on Jing...but lol most of them are as I have seen....its difficult to not fight them back when see it..but but yep yeo ...we should just spread more love..❤️💙💚

Haha yes every planet is lovable when yaojing is there haha, our yaojing kind of thinking haha. Yes there are sensible ones but still many are-- anyhoo let's spread YaoJjng love everywhere we go and yes spread love and keep our peace lol ❣️❣️❣️❣️

Winny Aye:

Thanks u so much??

Lol Winnyyy didn't see you copy paste your reply, was busy going back the thread🤦 but thanks!!  I did reply jijiji 😁

No problem, keep us posted on your edits.💜 it's good to show your creative side, I know you got it, yaojing is a good source of inspiration jijiji😉 

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire

Anyhoo, you're quite a kpop fan Winnyyy! Thanks for sharing, haha, im only familiar w/ some kpop grps and some members, but you had a colorful kpop fangirling there? i only liked some of their songs, those that make you dance even if you don't feel like dancing?, oh I like Jung Kook's FIBA song this year, forgot the title, he and another singer did well. i like the message and the beat. i like V from BTS and Lisa from Blackpink. im not much into kpop but I did enjoy some of their songs and choreographies. jijiji?

Yes...I guess soo...such a fangirl or fanwoman?...Love choreographies...yep BTS and Blackpink are very popular

yes, great choreographies makes you want to dance  but other newer ones are now getting more attention. I couldn't relate much on their songs though jijiji😅.

Romans_Revenge:

😍😍😍😍. I mean even tho his neck tatt is HOT! It’s nothing compared to his arm & torso tattoo tho 😏

Right! I think there's also one on his face but the mask covered it, can't wait for a no mask look w/his costume too😻😻🔥

Winny Aye:

Omo...this look🔥🤩

yesssss🔥🔥 lol 

dtsj_sapphire:

yes, great choreographies makes you want to dance  but other newer ones are now getting more attention. I couldn't relate much on their songs though jijiji?.

The newest ones I listened and watched are Ateez and Stray Kids..they are debuted around 2018..so bit ol now. They are good.....i dont know any newer..since..it depends on tastes too...but yep I especially like Ateez from among  new ones..but then i haven't get into.their new songs..as for BTS..my fave era is Love Yourself era in 2017...Blackpink songs are all very nice

dtsj_sapphire:

Lol Winnyyy didn't see you copy paste your reply, was busy going back the thread🤦 but thanks!!  I did reply jijiji 😁

No problem, keep us posted on your edits.💜 it's good to show your creative side, I know you got it, yaojing is a good source of inspiration jijiji😉 

Thanks again. ..(u sort of flatter me ekkeke) I am surely doing a lot more...and have plan to do YaoJing love story scrapbook edits..digital. .😁

Winny Aye:

The newest ones I listened and watched are Ateez and Stray Kids..they are debuted around 2018..so bit ol now. They are good.....i dont know any newer..since..it depends on tastes too...but yep I especially like Ateez from among  new ones..but then i haven't get into.their new songs..as for BTS..my fave era is Love Yourself era in 2017...Blackpink songs are all very nice

thanks! will check on Ateez and yes heard a little of Stray Kids, will check too jijiji.😉. oh sounds good, will check that era too coz im not so much familiar❣️ though I like Dynamite and Permission to dance from BTS and DDU-DU DDU-DU, kill this love and Boombayah from B.Pink.😉

Winny Aye:

Thanks again. ..(u sort of flatter me ekkeke) I am surely doing a lot more...and have plan to do YaoJing love story scrapbook edits..digital. .😁

jijiji*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* you did great so why not❣️ahhhhh looking forward to that YaoJing scrapbook Winnyyy😻😻😻😻