Winny Aye:

yes and ohh...the cap is just too cute💖🐻🚗

Extra idea for our old caps ! :D  Just add few clips all over it and Deng! ...Bang! You got it! :D

Symbolika1:

Extra idea for our old caps ! :D  Just add few clips all over it and Deng! ...Bang! You got it! :D

That's very too...adding those cuties help with the vibe😍😽💕🦊

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1707053299789160901?t=1awLWtzrKbhalXNRZYvq-A&s=19

Hehehe villain dengwei  for legend of the rosy clouds 

Wow. .he got to kiss 🦊😈💓

Yeh..Mr Villain charm..

Winny Aye:

Wow. .he got to kiss ???

Yeh..Mr Villain charm..

Yeah he actually got to kiss her first before the male lead and not just once but multiple times too 😂. He basically just kisses her whenever he feels like but I'm surprised they added that in drama. I thought they wouldn't. 

TinaL:

Yeah he actually got to kiss her first before the male lead and not just once but multiple times too ?. He basically just kisses her whenever he feels like but I'm surprised they added that in drama. I thought they wouldn't. 

Villain kissed fl multiple times?? OmO

Feel sorry for ML ..

But we need to watch it for villain 🤣😝

Anyone knows from where this picture could be? Is is just someone's edditing? 

Gorgeous!

Symbolika1:

Gorgeous!

Wow Deng Wei with white hair..lol..💜

Symbolika1:

Gorgeous!

I'm going to venture and say someone's editing. The hair looks like Xiang Liu's. The eyebrows in that look like Miss the Dragon, but I'm not sure. His character in MtD was tanned and it looks like they added a make up filter over that. 

Ari_Lee:

I'm going to venture and say someone's editing. The hair looks like Xiang Liu's. The eyebrows in that look like Miss the Dragon, but I'm not sure. His character in MtD was tanned and it looks like they added a make up filter over that. 

Hehehe I was thinking. ..his outfit and expression is like in Miss the Dragon but lol where the white hair come from. .but i haven't seen his other dramas ..except LYF and MTD

Winny Aye:

Hehehe I was thinking. ..his outfit and expression is like in Miss the Dragon but lol where the white hair come from. .but i haven't seen his other dramas ..except LYF and MTD

The expression does look like MtD. I watched those two and Till the End of the Moon.

Ari_Lee:

The expression does look like MtD. I watched those two and Till the End of the Moon.

Oh I did skim through TTEOTM because the artwork is beautiful. .and I super love opening song but lol, Deng Wei is really handsome there (probably even more than in LYF..that's my opinion), but I don't seem to focus on his character. But then at that I was watching another drama called the longest promise. .I dont know why  Im got more into Longest Promise (maybe because lately Im more into morally right ml than bad boys😅 or maybe because I like its slow burn), I did not have much time to watch two dramas. And then I did come across the novel of TTEOTM, and Im spoiled about how bad Tan Tai Jing is, there are some of his actions I could not take at all as male lead. (Will be fine if he's villain), i think the drama did white wash him but still. .Im hesitated. And LYF come along..💕❤️

Ari_Lee:

Think so too :D 

Deng Wei Cute in Blue 💙

Winny Aye:
(Will be fine if he's villain), i think the drama did white wash him but still. .Im hesitated.

I'm not quite sure if I understood you :D So, did you watch TTEOM or not yet (because you heard TanTaijin is dark sided?)