Symbolika1:

I'm not quite sure if I understood you :D So, did you watch TTEOM or not yet (because you heard TanTaijin is dark sided?)

Not really. ..I did skip see to some scene randomly. ..I also did same to The Longest Promise...but I chose to watch The Longest Promise...But TTEOTM was on my list to watch.  But then I totally happened to read some scenes from TTEOTM (original novel translated to my resident country language) randomly at a bookstore...I happened to see some of his doings in the novel unacceptable. So I am very hesitated to actually watch the show. But then i dont think drama will have those scenes. ..but then lyf came and I watched it instead.And then now My Journey to you...

Winny Aye:

Not really. ..I did skip see to some scene randomly. ..I also did same to The Longest Promise...but I chose to watch The Longest Promise...But TTEOTM was on my list to watch.  But then I totally happened to read some scenes from TTEOTM (original novel translated to my resident country language) randomly at a bookstore...I happened to see some of his doings in the novel unacceptable. So I am very hesitated to actually watch the show. But then i dont think drama will have those scenes. ..but then lyf came and I watched it instead.And then now My Journey to you...

From what I read from TTEOM novel readers, TanTaijin from the drama is DRASTICLY softened :) And as I've finished the drama I can (without spoiling anything) just give you a go! Luo Yunxi's character arc is beautifull! 

Winny Aye:
My Journey to you...

Yeah wanted to see that too, but I read too many reviews with how unhappy the audience is with the ending...So not for now :) . On my side I just started Legend of Fuyao and enjoying it so far! :) . My favorite would still be "Immortal Samsara"  with Yang Zi and Cheng Yi blonde :D!

Romans_Revenge:

Only 2? Girrrrlll I need more than that c’mon now😒.

Lez be contented with two for now😅coz who knows it may be part of the ones cut, oh no positive thinking💔😅

dtsj_sapphire:

Lez be contented with two for now😅coz who knows it may be part of the ones cut, oh no positive thinking💔😅

But it’s pretty annoying you know, there should be more kisses since they’re the official couple😏.

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/Cpop_Melon/status/1706925539368567099?t=x4yil9WwYdaje7DC8oc57g&s=19

New rumoured drama for our boy with wang churan 

Ohhhhhh wow new drama for baby Deng Wei❣️

Winny Aye:

😍😍😍😍😍

This is such a good news. i like her since The Longest Promise (although annoying character)..I hope its not a rumor. ..but reality. ..I will looking forward to more news on this..

Oh the FL there is in TLP of XZ? Oh what's her role? 

Fingers crossed for DW's new project.

Romans_Revenge:

But it’s pretty annoying you know, there should be more kisses since they’re the official couple?.

I definitely agree though❣️ and I'd love if they weren't cut coz it'll add to what yaojing fans (us) would want to see in s2 coz yeah I remember they broke up in s1💔😭 

Romans_Revenge:

https://x.com/mbesukkiewei/status/1704871968070377573?s=46

This lady is all of us,cos we wouldn’t be able to look at DW in the eyes without foolishly smiling & blushing ☺️.

Wait, she is the pair of Wang Hedi for H!6 who played against yaojing right? She's so cute and yes thanks for her very natural reaction infront of DW, I was all smiles til the video ended, again like crazy here, this will be on repeat again for me LOL. I can understand her❣️❣️😁😅

Winny Aye:

Hehe. ..I can feel nervousness...shyness kekeke...can't help. .but Deng Wei is really handsome here💕

LOL she's so cute here, if it were, my legs would have softened. Lmao

9.29.23 "mid-autumn festival moon-viewing lanterns" https://weibo.com/5896475746/NlxM0h99x

{yaojing fan edits💜 they've included moon cakes hahaha}

Sharing more c-diamonds edits for 9.29 event coz they're really awesome❣️

Model DW *heart *heart

This's the funniest I've seen. Come and try Ye Shi Qi's freshly made moon cakes❣️🤭

Duality🤭 ohhh there's another moon cakes lol

duality part 2😅 *elegance*

okay that's it for me, drop by later again, haha enjoy whatever you're doing guys😉

dtsj_sapphire:

Sharing more c-diamonds edits for 9.29 event coz they're really awesome❣️

Model DW *heart *heart

This's the funniest I've seen. Come and try Ye Shi Qi's freshly made moon cakes❣️?

Duality? ohhh there's another moon cakes lol

duality part 2? *elegance*

His side profile is no joke! Not many people can pose from any angle 😏

dtsj_sapphire:

I am looking forward to this kiss scene from Leaked script..Translated by Liddi...Shared by Symbolika1 from our s1 thread , reshared by me here

[Xiao Yao led Tushan Jing to the same spot where she first tried to kiss him and complained that he avoided her when she tried to offer him her very first kiss, warning him that he should not try to avoid it this time. Just as she was about to kiss him, he held her chin, saying that this time, it was she who was not allowed to avoid. Then he kissed her, first gently, then passionately.]

Romans_Revenge:

But it’s pretty annoying you know, there should be more kisses since they’re the official couple😏.

there will be.💓😘