@dtsj_sapphire 

oh hey, I put TTEOM on hold for now but will get back on it the soonest! I didn't notice Deng Wei's role first coz I was curious about the ML but I will focus on DW's role more later coz I miss his Jing character and will probably rewatch his scenes in tteom lol coz I love seeing his graceful fighting scenesreminds me of his dancing skills which unfortunately we may not see again? wish I'd see him perform on stage just one time soon when his injury is totally healed and his self-esteem is fully back. I haven't started with My Journey to You but I'll give it a try later coz they said there's a green flag like Jing there, I forgot that actor's name? Linghe perhaps? oh my brain, help. Once Promised novel I think is good but tragic, the story of XY's parents, we know what happened to them. With the drama version, I love the cast but only watched some clips abt it lol coz tragic ending. There's also TTEOM novel if you want to read. I heard DW's role in the drama wasn't given much justice or something. Anyway, good luck with the reading and watching animes!

I actually skimmed through TTEOM novel..I hated ML so much..I know that it's theme is to pass through his being devil but in novel it's unacceptable for me as a male lead. But in drama the I dont think they will include it...

It includes scenes of him jailing her in the dark since he knows that she's sort of have phobias with dark..and sort of rape her there too (its because she tried to shoot nails into his heart to kill the devil inside him but I still cant accept ...and when she sort get away from him (theres an event), he killed random to lure her out. And him possessing her body to kill/stab DW's character there because she sort of respect the man, is a real nope for me now too . There are s some people who sympathize with character but not I. My heart is hard these days. But if he's villain I'd have not problem. 😅 I still want to know how they soften his character in the show.

And yeo I know Once Promised is tragedy ...but I want to explore the prior story that will continue to become Lost You Forever. and I sort of enjoy Tong Hua ' melo in romance . I can't bring myself to watch the drama.. no attraction for me somehow ..😅

@WinnyAye oh my gosh really? I haven't gone that far lol I was just on the front part  of the novel curious how it really started lol and planning on looking for Deng Wei's character lines and parts but oh my It includes scenes of him jailing her in the dark since he knows that she's sort of have phobias with dark..and sort of rape her there too (its because she tried to shoot nails into his heart to kill the devil inside him but I still cant accept ...and when she sort get away from him (theres an event), he killed random to lure her out. And him possessing her body to kill/stab DW's character there because she sort of respect the man  I can't with these parts😑. In the drama when Bailu's character went back to 500 years ago, she was Xi Wu who was mean and Leo's chararcter TTJ was weak, bullied, and is very pitiful. I need to refresh my memory abt what I've watched so far coz I've been watching multiple dramas in one go ya know when I don't get much interest in an episode I go to another drama LOL

Yes go ahead, enjoy reading! Abt the drama lol if not for the main leads that I know are veterans in acting, I wouldn't click on clips related to that😅 I was curious abt their peach blossom special place that I wanted to see in s2 with yaojing proposal scene haha

@dtsj_sapphire 

I dont think Tan Taijin will be that cruel in drama version . And yep It he and female lead looks good.

and I want to read love story of Qi Yo and A Heng and ..the grand emperor in his cruel days...😅 and peach blossom scenes too yep..💖

Winny Aye:

@dtsj_sapphire 

I dont think Tan Taijin will be that cruel in drama version . And yep It he and female lead looks good.

and I want to read love story of Qi Yo and A Heng and ..the grand emperor in his cruel days...😅 and peach blossom scenes too yep..💖

Yeah I heard many say the drama version of  TTJ was changed? Anyway, him from 500 years ago was pitiful like kneeling down with his fragile body and all the bullies he received but I hate him on the first part where he killed Jiwu and Susu's father and all. But I will be rewatching DW's fighting scenes and appearances coz I'm not over it yet before I continue with the drama lol. Oh yes of course the love triangle in OP, I love QY and AH's love story, tragic but real and they tried to fight for it and yes 😅the grand emperor back in the days. I love though how the grand emperor in the dessert scene in LYF with how much he wanted to see AH and for XY to meet her❣️

Good luck with your reading. You and @Romans_Revenge will be quite busy😅. also how's rewatching yaojing scenes parts 1 and 2, still on it? Haha

dtsj_sapphire:

Good luck with your reading. You and @Romans_Revenge will be quite busy😅. also how's rewatching yaojing scenes parts 1 and 2, still on it? Haha

I wasstill watching it last night..before sleeping lol...I dont think i will get enough 

dtsj_sapphire:

Yeah I heard many say the drama version of  TTJ was changed? Anyway, him from 500 years ago was pitiful like kneeling down with his fragile body and all the bullies he received but I hate him on the first part where he killed Jiwu and Susu's father and all. But I will be rewatching DW's fighting scenes and appearances coz I'm not over it yet before I continue with the drama lol. Oh yes of course the love triangle in OP, I love QY and AH's love story, tragic but real and they tried to fight for it and yes 😅the grand emperor back in the days. I love though how the grand emperor in the dessert scene in LYF with how much he wanted to see AH and for XY to meet her❣️

lol..I dont really feel that bad in early scenes because he's already evil and her journey to 500 years before is to change him before he wholely become evil demon. It was understandable but it was on that 500 journey ...i have been having questions that could he really changed..I don't really like stories that made main characters extreme like that That including him biting his mother's intestine to come out alive from the womb after midwive saying only one from mom or child will make it alive.  Well there are fanclub for that type  . i think the drama has to change it or else it will be quite taboo.  But overall plot is still interesting thats why im willing to watch drama. DW appearance count too.💖

@dtjs_sapphire 

Yep about Grand emperor, I somehow like his character lol..

He's quite remorse in older days. Back then, he was quite ruthless and cruel . He's quite responsible for CX and XY parents deaths though may not be directly. And yep he also had to get rid of his 5 brothers in cunning way to become emperor ...but he genuinely fell for A Heng though ..and was quite changed in older days.. I have soft spot for reformed bad guys. :D

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

He's quite remorse in older days. Back then, he was quite ruthless and cruel . He's quite responsible for CX and XY parents deaths though may not be directly. And yep he also had to get rid of his 5 brothers in cunning way to become emperor ...but he genuinely fell for A Heng though ..and was quite changed in older days.. I have soft spot for reformed bad guys. :D

I’m also happy he was very supportive of XY & Jing’s relationship & wanted it to work when they broke up. He kept telling her he can go & bring Jing back,she should just say the word. The grand emperor was doing that cos of how his marriage didn’t work out & didn’t want the same life for XY. Even the yellow emperor was for once happy his granddaughter is very happy cos he never got the chance to experience it with Lei.

Romans_Revenge:

I’m also happy he was very supportive of XY & Jing’s relationship & wanted it to work when they broke up. He kept telling her he can go & bring Jing back,she should just say the word. The grand emperor was doing that cos of how his marriage didn’t work out & didn’t want the same life for XY. Even the yellow emperor was for once happy his granddaughter is very happy cos he never got the chance to experience it with Lei.

lol yep old emperors are great...well they have experience ..💞

@WinnyAye I hated his evil character, I thought he would remain like that but when they showed his past, I felt bad for his past self. True evil is evil but I know he's the ML so for sure they will redeem his character so it will be accepting esp with the love between him and FL. So haha. Yayks not a fan of that, gross. Yeah censorship for sure, after all, it will be shown on the screen. I don't think I will continue with the novel then haha thanks for those you shared haha. There's a side couple story I'm also curious abt, the one with the stolen love thread. 😉

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

Hahaha g. emp's quite an interesting character. I remember ep 1, the young CX and XY delivered well and it was so intense I cried a lot. Emperors are mostly portrayed to be alone in the end and have tragic true love stories. They have lots of responsibilities and have to have lots of wives too to make sure there's a sure heir to the throne and also for political reasons. speaking of bad guys turned good guys, it's a common theme in dramas I've watched that I'm looking for something else these days {thanks to Jing hmm🤭 so I'm interested in my journey to you lol} but depends on the actor too. You have a soft spot meaning you've met one like that or something else, it's ok tho if you don't want to open up abt it😉

Winny Aye:

lol yep old emperors are great...well they have experience ..💞

That's true❣️

Romans_Revenge:

Oh yes. Thanks for mentioning these, they're important parts of yaojing relationship development too. I remember g. emp's 'Ill snatch that little fox...' line to XY when she was heartbroken. That was such a cute father-daughter moment!😻 yeah love the y.emp's support too like when he told XY to dress up before meeting Jing who visited them for an update. Cute😻. At least during XY's breakdown moments, she has the love of her family and even more so after yaojing got back together. 

Winny Aye:

I wasstill watching it last night..before sleeping lol...I dont think i will get enough 

😂😂😂 relatable

@dtsj_sapphire 

speaking of bad guys turned good guys, it's a common theme in dramas I've watched that I'm looking for something else these days {thanks to Jing hmm? so I'm interested in my journey to you lol} but depends on the actor too. You have a soft spot meaning you've met one like that or something else, it's ok tho if you don't want to open up abt it?

Hhhehe bad boys theory is something that is popular . To be totally honest I don't like bad boys theory in which he hurt female lead a lot and then gradually changed for love trope. ( I see some people like this emotional journey of got bleed by male lead first and got cure by him in the end so that come to accept him ...but its a nope for me) Because I hardly believe in that theory. since I was a teenager, although I may have had atttacted to villainous ml who's nice to fl but bad to other and have some sort of redeemable nature inside. But as I grew older I prefer mls who have righteous nature by their own and being nice guys in their own term, and also very loving to fl. Jing is a very good example. As for why i have soft spot for reformed bad guy. I need to say this some people can actually turn bad to good in real life . it's depending on their redeemable inside. Some people turn back for a reason.  I think people do have this side of wanting to be good but is super rare that's why i have soft spot.  It's all depends still. But then I don't actually support genres in entertainment that actually  make abuser into hero and feel sympathy for psychopath stuffs.