Romans_Revenge:

This is hot! Dunno why they don’t show his true form?

Well I guess we dont see true of gods..at least we got to see his tails?

Symbolika1:

From S2 happy two :)!Full clip=>https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1707530028076945831

Yes..I am looking forward to this..its like TSJ&WXL?

Symbolika1:

From S2 happy two :)!Full clip=>https://twitter.com/MyRemedy26/status/1707530028076945831

Omg, just look at how they’re all smiles. She’s very happy to be back with Jing ☺️☺️?

Symbolika1:

Also I’m curious to know what she’s whispering into Jing’s ear,that’s making him smile like that.?

Symbolika1 you’ve made my entire weekend with this video,I keep replaying it while smiling like an idiot ?

Romans_Revenge:

Symbolika1 you’ve made my entire weekend with this video,I keep replaying it while smiling like an idiot ?

I feel you :D I'll play until the release :D <3 Enjoy!

Not related but is anybody reading other novels? I have like 100+ novels to read(currently reading (return of mount hua sect),also reading princess agents,Thousand autumns,trash of the counts family-I’m going back & forth with these 3 lol. I also have about 70+ manhwa to read too lmao,I’m definitely not bored??.

Romans_Revenge:

Not related but is anybody reading other novels? I have like 100+ novels to read(currently reading (return of mount hua sect),also reading princess agents,Thousand autumns,trash of the counts family-I’m going back & forth with these 3 lol. I also have about 70+ manhwa to read too lmao,I’m definitely not bored??.

Wow you read a lot ❤️...I am still hanging. .here..think I am going to get Once Promised to read it's in my resident country language. Will check out if it's available  .I was watching My journey to you but suddenly got spoiled ending. ..(I wasn't intrigued enough too i guess). .I think I will watch Till The End of The Moon instead. And also I am watching Conan and Demon Slayer.

dropping by-

'Then he kissed her, first gently, then passionately.' oh that kiss scene @WinnyAye?, ?again lol

Thx to dtsj_sapphire   for uploading ! My fav is blue outfit + moon :D no problem just wanna share and appreciate fans' edits too ((:

Symbolika1:

Foxy vibes=>

Winny Aye:

Wowow...such beautiful. .majestic?❤️? Fox...ready to take charge

I second this!

Romans_Revenge:

This is hot! Dunno why they don’t show his true form?

Cgi perhaps? TH also didn't talk much abt his 9 tails, we're only waiting for s2 hoping part of what they filmed and the cgi would include his transformation and would show us the 9 tails before Hou would destroy 7 of them?. We can only adore and talk about his 9 tails wonderfully displayed in the drama and described in the novel for s1. How sad.

Symbolika1:

Romans_Revenge:

Omg, just look at how they’re all smiles. She’s very happy to be back with Jing ☺️☺️?

Winny Aye:

Yes..I am looking forward to this..its like TSJ&WXL?

oh hey Jing and XY sweet moment! thanks for sharing! These kinds of bts I would surely see in S2, so I am so looking forward❣️

copy pasting your sentiments guys! Lol

dtsj_sapphire:

dropping by-

'Then he kissed her, first gently, then passionately.' oh that kiss scene @WinnyAye?, ?again lol

Thx to dtsj_sapphire   for uploading ! My fav is blue outfit + moon :D no problem just wanna share and appreciate fans' edits too ((:

I second this!

Cgi perhaps? TH also didn't talk much abt his 9 tails, we're only waiting for s2 hoping part of what they filmed and the cgi would include his transformation and would show us the 9 tails before Hou would destroy 7 of them?. We can only adore and talk about his 9 tails wonderfully displayed in the drama and described in the novel for s1. How sad.

Maybe .I hope they change it to him losing no tails will be good...am i being greedy...keeping all 9 tails for him lol

Winny Aye:

Wow you read a lot ❤️...I am still hanging. .here..think I am going to get Once Promised to read it's in my resident country language. Will check out if it's available  .I was watching My journey to you but suddenly got spoiled ending. ..(I wasn't intrigued enough too i guess). .I think I will watch Till The End of The Moon instead. And also I am watching Conan and Demon Slayer.

oh hey, I put TTEOM on hold for now but will get back on it the soonest! I didn't notice Deng Wei's role first coz I was curious about the ML but I will focus on DW's role more later coz I miss his Jing character and will probably rewatch his scenes in tteom lol coz I love seeing his graceful fighting scenes, reminds me of his dancing skills which unfortunately we may not see again? wish I'd see him perform on stage just one time soon when his injury is totally healed and his self-esteem is fully back. I haven't started with My Journey to You but I'll give it a try later coz they said there's a green flag like Jing there, I forgot that actor's name? Linghe perhaps? oh my brain, help. Once Promised novel I think is good but tragic, the story of XY's parents, we know what happened to them. With the drama version, I love the cast but only watched some clips abt it lol coz tragic ending. There's also TTEOM novel if you want to read. I heard DW's role in the drama wasn't given much justice or something. Anyway, good luck with the reading and watching animes!

Winny Aye:

Maybe .I hope they change it to him losing no tails will be good...am i being greedy...keeping all 9 tails for him lol

Ahahaha I definitely agree with you! but you know TH, I think she loves tragic elements in her stories  ??

Romans_Revenge:

wow!! a lot of energy and time you have! I envy you. I would love to read anything that has the same love story as XY and Jing? or one that fought for their relationship, one that is easy to relate too and is inspiring and has happy ending so it won't waste my time? so if you know one with that kind of YaoJing love story then please do share here? it can be a way to talk about them too so we don't miss S2 this terribly? thanks in advance haha