I love that  XY planned to have more tlc time with  her lover Jing via the pretence of Zither lessons. Lol bless her

To think that there are some  people who are  actually   complaining that Jing did not even teach  her to pay it. Lol. X Y was not interested in really learning .  She was more interested in spending quality time with her lover. 

peng-peng:

@ Winny Aye 

And here I also believed Jing knew of XY's affection for XL too. 

I agree  here. He knew she was not happy marrying FL. So  sending XL was a way of letting her be happy wit him. He did not know that XL was  not going to take her away with him forever.  

He was married but still cared about XY happiness. As long as she was happy.

Yes...I think that by buying a promise between XL and XY, I don't think his intention is to bring XL to him, but to set XY free. And yep he know her affection for xl or else he would not be that jealous and yet he was so calm about lover bugs connection between them . I mean he worried more about her life.

peng-peng:

I love that  XY planned to have more tlc time with  her lover Jing via the pretence of Zither lessons. Lol bless her

To think that there are some  people who are  actually   complaining that Jing did not even teach  her to pay it. Lol. X Y was not interested in really learning .  She was more interested in spending quality time with her lover. 

Zither lessons are only for surface and pretense...but spending time with Jing is her main purpose .

Romans_Revenge:

I’d be pissed if they don’t add the proposal scene,also Jing’s death scene too cos it’s plays a pivotal role in the story. I’ve already seen bts of Hou & Jing’s fight so letting the story flow will make it more believable than cutting out all important scenes. 21 episodes is too short but it’s also a good way to adjust all important scenes from the novel,besides 45min run time is enough to cover those arcs.

I will be sooo pissed if theres no proposal scenes...but then  I will still waiting to see how they flow the drama...

Winny Aye:

Zither lessons are only for surface and pretense...but spending time with Jing is her main purpose .

Yeah lol, she could care less about “lessons”. She just wanted to be with her man & smooch ?.

Winny Aye:

I will be sooo pissed if theres no proposal scenes...but then  I will still waiting to see how they flow the drama...

Honestly, I’ll stop watching if they don’t include the special part of the novel. It wouldn’t make sense at all??‍♀️.

Romans_Revenge:

Honestly, I’ll stop watching if they don’t include the special part of the novel. It wouldn’t make sense at all??‍♀️.

hehhehehe ...I dont know...need to see drama flow...Think im too attach to it to stop..but yep... Will be very pissed if theres no proposal scene...

About the Tushan Jing / Yeshiqi subject, here's the part of DW interview where he share how he had to play them from the director's perspective:          https://twitter.com/for_DengW/status/1721847432567537738

" ? In fact, I did not deliberately differentiate the status of the two characters. Because Ye Shiqi and Tu Sanjing were the same person, it was just that their lives were different."

Xiao Yao/Xiao Liu fanart :).

Cr.to owners.

=> Deng Wei's uptade reuter from today's filming set ! <3

cr.to owners :)

Symbolika1:

Cr.to owner.

https://twitter.com/chdrama_r/status/1721821541158289497

(she said it's unfinished... :))

lol Jing & XY dropped off their kid at CX’s place for him to baby sit?

Yang zi emotional tear while discovering yesterdays celebration videos ( her birthday ).

Off course as it's from a Xiaojing post on Weibo...They added DW re visit the set, and being like: don't worry I'm still there... :)

Lol, I just love how her legs went up :D

Winny Aye:

Yes...I think that by buying a promise between XL and XY, I don't think his intention is to bring XL to him, but to set XY free. And yep he know her affection for xl or else he would not be that jealous and yet he was so calm about lover bugs connection between them . I mean he worried more about her life.

Yes that's what I meant. he was setting her free  to be with someone he knew she  could be happy with if she wanted.