Winny Aye:

She looks so happy and affectionate....hehe they should have showed his face too...omo...♡

Incoming :D

Romans_Revenge:

I knowww hehe, just look at how she behaved when he tried to give her the fish amethyst 🤭.

TinaL:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH one of my favorite moment of theirs.... She's the happiest when she's with him.   Anyways I'm gonna steal  this gif and tweet about it if u don't mind  😁

Sure! 

+

+

Romans_Revenge:
They showed his face when she was about to put her arms around his neck, omg!!! He looked soo beautiful & in love matsbdhdbbejen got me typing gibberish now lmao.

There they are! <3

Symbolika1:

Incoming :D

Sure! 

+

+

There they are! <3

Omg!! Look at his cute little dimple Tehehe 

@winny

You’re right, Jing didn’t do it so he could have her,he did it cos the look of sadness in her eyes when she came to give him her wedding invitation. Oh I mean way before the big issue, remember Jing has been doing business with xl for centuries so he knew of the internal problems.He didn’t want that kind of life for her,he also knew adding more salt to the injury will worsen it,that’s why he let FFB abrupt the wedding & set her free even if it’s not with him as long as XY is happy. This doesn’t make him selfish at all, I’d have done the same thing in his position. Why should I let the one I love suffer when I can set him free even if we can’t be together.

Carrying a visual story:

The end

Romans_Revenge:
Tehehe 

Compact kiss :D

Symbolika1:

Compact kiss :D

Carrying the bride 👰🏽. I know she likes being carried by him. lol the look on her face when he first did so(in such a sneaky way too) WXL face was flushed & had to slap herself to calm down.

Symbolika1:

Carrying a visual story:

The end

He carried her a lot. That was a long way  lol.

peng-peng:

He carried her a lot. That was a long way  lol.

Hahaha! Yes, they did a whole video on weibo about TSJ carrying XY :D

Fan art edit from weibo, loving the colors <3

Cr.to owner

Symbolika1:

Carrying a visual story:

The end

HELP 😂..... He carried her so much 

Symbolika1:

AH !

For a second I thought you were calling me ^^"

Elegance riding a horse.

https://youtube.com/shorts/r5e6GP9ujTU?si=CBApY1BC-EF7dpCW

@Symbolika1

thanks so much for sharing pics of Jing carrying XY...love it yep he carried her lots of time...♡

AH :

For a second I thought you were calling me ^^"

keekke even me think like that first time i saw it...😁