We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

:D I laughed hard on this one from weibo XD!!!!

yes yes...love it..:D ♡

Symbolika1:

Haha! Thanks! it's just an "exercice de style" , if you like it I would try some more when I feel it :p...But try your own, it's really fun to express differently how we perceive Xiao Yao and Jing <3

Love your input!

De nada :D

YES! Do more....when u are in mood...Love it ♡

Winny Aye:

YES! Do more....when u are in mood...Love it ♡

:D!!!

Okay on your hourray, let's try to explore creativly the Xiao Yao and Jing Romance Theme! :D 

To change the art palette, I'll try to use POP ART on this one...

(Part2,second exhibition opening in a new gallery) - Free entry :D !

*Xiao Yao and Jing's romance- a possible virtual painting exhibition *

Title:

A Canvas of Love in "Lost You Forever" 

Brushstrokes of Initial Interactions:

Imagine the initial interactions between Xiao Yao and Jing as vibrant splashes of color on a canvas, reminiscent of Roy Lichtenstein's pop art style.

The witty banter between them pops like comic book speech bubbles, creating a playful and visually dynamic foundation for their relationship. Just as Lichtenstein transformed mundane scenes into high art....For instance, when Xiao Yao playfully teases Jing about his serious demeanor, their dynamic sets the stage for a relationship that is both lively and visually engaging. 

Xiao Yao and Jing turn ordinary moments into something extraordinary!.

Impact of Love and Sacrifice:

As their love story unfolds, it's like a collage of emotions, much like the collages in works by Robert Rauschenberg.

Xiao Yao and Jing navigate a mosaic of feelings, with each sacrifice adding a layer to the intricate composition of their love.

Rauschenberg's "Bed," where personal items are embedded in the canvas...

, parallels the intimate sacrifices made by the characters, making their love story a textured and emotionally charged masterpiece.  

Passion :

Picture their romantic journey as a series of vibrant panels, reminiscent of Andy Warhol's iconic Marilyn Monroe portraits. Each moment is a pop art celebration of their passion, with colors that resonate like the electric hues in Warhol's works 

Xiao Yao and Jing's love becomes a bold and unmistakable symbol, much like Warhol's pop art transformed everyday objects into symbols of cultural significance. In moments like their first kiss or the realization of deeper feelings, the emotions burst forth  L ike the electric tones  in Warhol's Marilyn Monroe portraits....

Challenges as Abstract Expressionism 

When facing challenges, their relationship takes on the abstract, emotional intensity of Jackson Pollock's drip paintings.

The swirling chaos mirrors the turbulence of their trials, but within the abstract, there's an underlying order. 

Similarly, amidst the challenges, Xiao Yao and Jing's love remains a cohesive force, expressing itself in unexpected and beautiful ways.   Within the abstract, there's an underlying order, much like Xiao Yao and Jing finding resolution amidst the turmoil. 

(Please enter the next exhibition hall on your right, after the corridor where we explore some more...)

**************************************************************************

Emotional Resonance in the Style of Haring: 

Consider the emotional resonance of their romantic journey as akin to Keith Haring's iconic figures.

As,  Xiao Yao and Jing's love is portrayed with simplicity and universal appeal, much like Haring's instantly recognizable characters. 

Their emotions are bold lines on the canvas of the novel, creating a visual language that transcends cultural boundaries. Their emotions for each other, are beautifull simple lines.

=> In "Lost You Forever," the romantic theme of Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing are not just written; 

they're painted with the vivid colors and bold strokes of pop art. Xiao Yao and Jing's love story becomes a living canvas, a fusion of artistic styles that mirrors the depth and complexity of their emotions

Just as pop art transformed the ordinary into extraordinary, their romance elevates the everyday moments into a masterpiece of love and sacrifice. 

In this virtual exhibition I tried through Pop Art show  XiaoJings emotion, sacrifice, and challenge as if painted with the vivid colors and bold strokes of that discipline :) Blending literary storytelling with the visual impact of art. 

Thank you for visiting and have a colorfull "SPLASH XIAOJING" Day ! :D

Winny Aye:
.love it..:D ♡

Hahahaha yesss! :D

Sharing those beautifull Yeshiqi/Tushan Jing gifs:

credits:@asiandramanet  

Feeling like saying this Xiao Yao's line ;) :

i m still going back and forth between novel..

Xiao Yao longing....

I tried to translate from thai version..but its still same meaning ...

In chapter 26...when she met jing at ZX wedding ..

Xiao Yao had not met Jing for over a year. Seeing him like this, she was able to smile a little. She stood behind Xi Ling Clan leader quietly. She still remembered in the Gui Sui sea, when he let his hair loosen, her heart tremble flashily. When his hair curled up between her fingers, his whole dark hair, her heart was full of love and affection. It felt like everything just happened yesterday. Right at the moment, those dark hair had turned white. Her love and longing had broken down.

This is art from koala page...at ch26...i think its showing the scene ..it looks like she was trying to kiss him

@Symbolika1

Their emotions are bold lines on the canvas of the novel, creating a visual language that transcends cultural boundaries. Their emotions for each other, are beautifull simple lines.

=> In "Lost You Forever," the romantic theme of Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing are not just written; 

they're painted with the vivid colors and bold strokes of pop art. Xiao Yao and Jing's love story becomes a living canvas, a fusion of artistic styles that mirrors the depth and complexity of their emotions

Yes their love story is beautifully painted. Thanks so much sharing another set. Art is very gorgeous . Its inspiring., make me wanna try out. I will see.

She still remembered in the Gui Sui sea, when he let his hair loosen, her heart tremble flashily. When his hair curled up between her fingers, his whole dark hair, her heart was full of love and affection. It felt like everything just happened yesterday. Right at the moment, those dark hair had turned white. Her love and longing had broken down.

This is beautiful and sad. I love  her thoughts just intensify how much she loves everything about Jing.  Seeing his beautiful  dark hair thar she loves and took care of  turn  white break her again. 

Winny Aye:

Xiao Yao longing....

Xiao Yao had not met Jing for over a year. Seeing him like this, she was able to smile a little. She stood behind Xi Ling Clan leader quietly. She still remembered in the Gui Sui sea, when he let his hair loosen, her heart tremble flashily. When his hair curled up between her fingers, his whole dark hair, her heart was full of love and affection. It felt like everything just happened yesterday. Right at the moment, those dark hair had turned white. Her love and longing had broken down.

This is art from koala page...at ch26...i think its showing the scene ..it looks like she was trying to kiss him

I am looking for more regarding XY point of view.  I want to discuss about her

Winny Aye:
. Its inspiring., make me wanna try out. I will see.

:D !!!!

peng-peng:
  I want to discuss about her

Ok @Peng, what about exactly ? :)

Winny Aye:

Xiao Yao longing....

Symbolika1:

Ok @Peng, what about exactly ? :)

Lol I do not know. Just  when @ Winny Aye  share extract as she reads the novels.  May be we did already. Lol. 

peng-peng:
Lol. 

Lolling back <3 :D Okay!