We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 peng-peng:

Lol I do not know. Just  when @ Winny Aye  share extract as she reads the novels.  May be we did already. Lol. 

Symbolika1:

Lolling back <3 :D Okay!

XD XD :D....hehe..yes we will share more from novel...♡♡♡♡♡

Symbolika1:

:D !!!!

Coming Soon...♡ :))

Winny Aye:
Coming Soon...♡ :))

Yeaaaah!!!! Thank you!!!! :D And we have reached page 300 of Xiao Jing ! Hourrrrray :D <3

***(please notice my efforts on this latest gif to stay in the Pop Art ambiance!:D)

Symbolika1:

Yeaaaah!!!! Thank you!!!! :D And we have reached page 300 of Xiao Jing ! Hourrrrray :D <3

***(please notice my efforts on this latest gif to stay in the Pop Art ambiance!:D)

yeahh...more kisses..

pop is good ..but im doing classic..♡

Winny Aye:
pop is good ..but im doing classic..♡

Yeah...okay! let's get back to primary colors :D 

Symbolika1:

Lolling back <3 :D Okay!

Lollll

This maybe part 1 of my own exhibition for YaoJing. But has a lot less pictures than Symbolika's and a lot shorter..I tried hehe..

Xiao Yao character ....

Sorry I dont know who's the artist ...but this painting is

described as personal growth. I find Xiao Yao can be full of life. Her highest purpose in life is to live the life, opening door for life despite her fears and disappointment. She longed for love (see red flowers) and green(life). Despite all her fear, she get to open her heart to it. (the garden door is open ).

Jing as character 

One of sunflower painting from Van Goh. 

Jing has gratitude for staying alive and gaining love. Just like those sunflowers, he lead himself into light than darkness. Even when wither, he can still reborn. 

Jus like this little fox who will look up.

YaoJing love story

love letters  by Jean Honore Fragonard.

For Xiao Yao Jing's words and commitments to her were like love letters, She will blush at them and at him with gratitude.

Credit to unknown artist..

YaoJing's love is passionate dark pink roses flowing over them, pure and sincere as the white roses. Romatic as piano music. They kisses in their safe place and light will shown over them.

This is portraying Romeo&Juliet balcony kiss scene. It is drawn in 1881.

Who said Romeo&Juliet apply to XY and XL because of their politics opposition.

But to me , Romeo&Juliet's love can be compared to Xiao Yao and Jing. Because it is love that is confessed. It is compare as young sweet love with symbolism of pink magnolia. Jing would have cliamed up Xiao Yao because love is strength even if he could fall down in the middle. Xiao Yao will affectionately welcome him. She loves him despite all his scars. It's all raw feelings. If Xiao Yao died Jing will chase her to death. If Jing was lost from her life, the part of Xiao Yao would be dead, she will miss him every night and no days will be passing to her. 

Thats it for now. i will do more later..

Winny Aye:
This maybe part 1 of my own exhibition for YaoJing. But has a lot less pictures than Symbolika's and a lot shorter..I tried hehe..

Xiao Yao character ....

Yes:)))! I love your exhibition soooo much! So firstly let me tell you that I'm really looking foward for more of this kind of exploration <3! Thank you Winny! (I know Peng Peng wait for some book extracts too, but take your time.) I feel you enjoyed doing this very much, and I'm happy for that too :D!

The first pic you choose is from the Fine Art Amercian period or later one refering to that 19th century visuals, the author on the other hand is unknown to me. But the choice is great!

XY painting=>One particularly touching moment is when Xiao Yao opens her heart despite her fears, akin to the garden door swinging wide open to all that she embrace, like when she become Xiao Yao, the princess. Like when she confess to Jing. Like when she decide to write a herbal book. The symbolism of green, representing life and growth as you said, perfectly aligns with Xiao Yao's unwavering spirit <3.  Her care for medical skills and knowledge/generosity (the clinic etc) too. Her freshness, her smile, her will to live well yes :).

-The red flowers:

Winny Aye:
She longed for love (see red flowers)

are bloomed and disposed in arc all around that door, so many of them, that on this painting they "are" nearly the door itself :D! 

-Jing:

Winny Aye:
One of sunflower painting from Van Goh.

Jing has gratitude for staying alive and gaining love. Just like those sunflowers, he lead himself into light than darkness. Even when wither, he can still reborn. 

Yes: As a metaphor of sunflowers - turning towards the sun can be likened to Jing's inclination towards love and positivity even in the face of all the challenges he undergoes. The idea that, like sunflowers withering and still being able to reborn, Jing exhibits a remarkable ability to rejuvenate himself despite facing adversity, is deeply resonant. 

Fun fact is that it was painted during a rare period of excited optimism, while Van Gogh awaited the arrival of his hero, the avant-garde painter Paul Gauguin. To him they represented the happiness.

I love your choice!(and the fox :p)

Always regarding the sun, they are like " Flower- Lighthouses"...in the night their petals contains in their holds the warm of the sunlight.

Winny Aye:
YaoJing love story

Winny Aye:
love letters  by Jean Honore Fragonard.

For Xiao Yao Jing's words and commitments to her were like love letters, She will blush at them and at him with gratitude.

Hahaha! Yes absolutly! :D

His expressions of love make her blush with gratitude, creating a tender and intimate connection between them. Much like the figures in Fragonard's painting, there's a sense of delicacy and vulnerability in these moments of shared affection. 

One can imagine Xiao Yao, in the quiet moments of reflection, reading and rereading Jing's words like precious letters, each one a testament to their unique bond. The blush on her cheeks becomes a canvas upon which the colors of love, sincerity, and commitment are painted, echoing the emotions conveyed in Fragonard's painting you choose <3!

Winny Aye:
YaoJing's love is passionate dark pink roses flowing over them, pure and sincere as the white roses. Romatic as piano music. They kisses in their safe place and light will shown over them.

Winny Aye:
Romeo&Juliet balcony kiss scene. It is drawn in 1881.

Winny Aye:
But to me , Romeo&Juliet's love can be compared to Xiao Yao and Jing. Because it is love that is confessed. It is compare as young sweet love with symbolism of pink magnolia. Jing would have cliamed up Xiao Yao because love is strength even if he could fall down in the middle. Xiao Yao will affectionately welcome him. She loves him despite all his scars. It's all raw feelings. If Xiao Yao died Jing will chase her to death. If Jing was lost from her life, the part of Xiao Yao would be dead, she will miss him every night and no days will be passing to her. 

Romeo and Juliet: <3! 

=> Your depiction of Jing claiming up to Xiao Yao and visa-versa, despite the potential for falling, speaks volumes about the courage and strength inherent in their love. It's a powerful metaphor for how love can empower individuals to face adversity together heart in heart/hand in hand/ words in words. 

The symbolism of pink magnolia adds a layer of sweetness and delicatesse to their relationship, portraying a love that is confessed, raw, and unfiltered.

What a beautifull exhibition! I noted the adress. I'll come back to visit! <3 Great time,THX!

Nice  exhibitions.  I love to read how  you both  are able link it to our dear  XY and TSJ.

peng-peng:

Nice  exhibitions.  I love to read how  you both  are able link it to our dear  XY and TSJ.

thank you so much...Im glad u like it...I like it too..:)

@Symbolika1

Yes:)))! I love your exhibition soooo much! So firstly let me tell you that I'm really looking foward for more of this kind of exploration <3! Thank you Winny! (I know Peng Peng wait for some book extracts too, but take your time.) I feel you enjoyed doing this very much, and I'm happy for that too :D!

Thank u so much...♡ and your adding on all artwork are precious. Yes..I enjoyed doing it....think i will be doing more soon too...and novel extracts as well...Im looking forward to yours too..:D...

Oh..and that interaction between God and Adam is coolest thing..

I mean really .these two portrayals are echoing art they look similar ...

Another favourite scene of mine  chapter 4. Ep.6 

This scene ...

Girl should not have played him like that ....

I translated from thai ver...I like compare wordings these days..

Lao Mu grabbed Xiao Liu and raced left and right into alleys.Chaung Zi and the prostitude were talking softly at the dark shadow corner. As they talked on they began to get near to each other and began to touch each other here and there.

Xiao Liu was smiling and squinting. Lao Mu's expression was dark. He was disappointed and upset. Xiao Liu turned to look at Shi Qi. Shi Qi was straight like a paint brush and keep look down at his own shoes. He would not look at such inappropriate stuff.

The two that were touching each other were getting more and more heated. The lady leaned on wall and wailed from heavy breaths. Lao Mu thought about rushing in. However, he was not sure about how to handle this embarrassing matter. He told Xiao Liu, "You deal with it!" After that he angrily left.

Xiao Liu was not bother with Lao Mu. He just kept looking Shi Qi and giggling. Shi Qi's eyes lashes were blinking slowly. Xiao Liu could not getting near him.
"Descendant of big family, even if you don't have a concubine, you must have had beautiful maids to serve you around. Those maids comparing to this lady, how are they?"

Shi Qi didn't speak but tried to step back to get away from Xiao Liu but got cornered by the wall behind.

Xiao Liu laughed and continued his mischievous plan. He took out his two hands pressed against the wall, trapping Shi Qi in between; acting like a villain going molest a lady.

"Which type of a girl you like? A girl who is innocent and shy like a white rabbit or a passionate seductress like this lady?"

With the sound of the lady moaning, Shi Qi's pale face and  cheek turned fainted red. Xiao Liu, who had  been holding back laughter that his stomach became hard, even more eager to tease Shi Qi more. His face got very close to Shi Qi's and said softly, "Do you want it?"

Surprisingly, Shi Qi turned up his face. His face still had some blushing. However, his eyes were brightly grinning.

Xiao Liu was stunned. A large part of his brain was saying that "A wolf in sheep clothing!"

Xiao Liu is both embarrassed and angry. He put all his anger on Chuang Zi by rushing into him "Chuang Zi! You are too daring. When did you learn to visit a prosititute? Where did you get the money?"

YES ...She should be more caution that those wolf eyes are dangerous to heart..

Winny Aye:

I mean really .these two portrayals are echoing art they look similar ...

It's alike yes! One could be automnal time, while the other is more spring related...if you find 2 more like this like winter and summer, you would have cover the whole 4 Seasons(Vivaldi would match too :D)!

Winny Aye:
Another favourite scene of mine  chapter 4. Ep.6

This scene ...

Hahaha our Xiao Liu playing out, yes! I'm thankfull the drama had those kind of humoristic scenes!

The motivations for Xiao Liu to tease Shi Qi can be interpreted in various ways based on the context provided in the scene. Here are a few possible motivations:

1. Playfulness and Humor:

• Xiao Liu may be teasing Shi Qi simply out of a playful and humorous nature. Some individuals enjoy light banter and teasing as a form of entertainment or to create a lighthearted atmosphere. I found a bit of myself in this scene too :D. It shows that she is a little clown. I was thinking about Charlie Chaplin when I saw it first! :D

2.Testing Boundaries:

• Xiao Liu is  testing Shi Qi's reactions and boundaries. Teasing can be a way for individuals to gauge how someone responds to unexpected or provocative situations.  It could be a way for her to try to understand Shi Qi's personality and his comfort levels. She is really interested, it' itching her :D!

3.Distracting from the Awkward Situation:

• The scene begins with Lao Mu being disappointed and upset, and there's an awkward situation involving Chuang Zi and the prostitute. Xiao Liu's teasing could be an attempt to inject humor into the situation, diverting attention from the discomfort and providing a momentary distraction.

Trying on her own, by copying mechanics???? OMG :D! (this is toooo good! :D)

4.Building Relationships:

• Some people use teasing as a social bonding mechanism. By engaging in playful banter, Xiao Liu may be trying to establish a connection with Shi Qi, bringing them closer together through shared humor and light-hearted interaction: The two that were touching each other were getting more and more heated. This is a physical touching test !

6.Character Dynamics and testing her Established Control: 

• Teasing can be a way to establish or reinforce certain dynamics between characters. It could be a reflection of the existing relationship between Xiao Liu and Shi Qi, highlighting Xiao Liu's mischievous nature and Shi Qi's potential ability to handle unexpected situations with grace.

As she could be seeking to know : how much am I in control ?

FROM SHIQI's POV:

1. Blushing and Grinning:

• When Xiao Liu teases Shi Qi with provocative questions, Shi Qi responds with a bright grin and a blushing face. These physical reactions, especially blushing, are often associated with genuine emotions rather than calculated responses. It suggests that Shi Qi may be genuinely caught off guard and than trully amused by Xiao Liu's antics.
  2. Turning the Situation Around:

• Instead of responding defensively or with discomfort, Shi Qi surprises Xiao Liu by turning the situation around with confidence. This unexpected shift in the power dynamic implies a spontaneous and uncalculated response. If Shi Qi were highly calculated, he might have reacted differently to maintain a specific image or control the narrative. He knows she is a woman and let her as a gentleman, have the hand on the situation :D.
  3. Eager Participation:

• Shi Qi's participation in the interaction, as described in the scene, seems eager. He doesn't withdraw or resist but instead engages with Xiao Liu's teasing. This eagerness suggests a willingness to participate in the banter, indicating that Shi Qi might be enjoying the interaction for its own sake. He just love this <3
  4. Genuine Intent:

• Throughout the scene, his responses don't seem geared toward achieving a specific goal or manipulating the perceptions of those around him. Instead, he reacts in the moment, and his behavior appears more genuine than calculated. She is the one who test, he amusingly let her do so...and ready to more??? :D

By highlighting these instances, you can argue that Shi Qi's reactions in the scene are more consistent with genuine responses to an unexpected situation rather than actions driven by a predetermined plan or a hidden agenda. This adds nuance to his character and show his spontaneous and playfull character trait as well! :)).

:D!! Happy Sunday <3