We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Sailing away pics for S2...<3

The goodbyes I guess :)

Their smile <3

@Symbolika1

By highlighting these instances, you can argue that Shi Qi's reactions in the scene are more consistent with genuine responses to an unexpected situation rather than actions driven by a predetermined plan or a hidden agenda. This adds nuance to his character and show his spontaneous and playfull character trait as well! :)).

One person can have a lot of sides.

He's mostly calm. But underneath he is playful and passionate too. He did not expect it too. When I watched that I had this reaction ...  Xiao liu..girl u are playing now...initiating...and his responses straight forward.. she teases him ...he sort of teases her back with his grinning eyes..

But I guess xiao liu loves Shi Qi gentle shyness..shes happy by it..XD

Winny Aye:
He's mostly calm. But underneath he is playful and passionate too. He did not expect it too. When I watched that I had this reaction ...  Xiao liu..girl u are playing now...initiating...and his responses straight forward.. she teases him ...he sort of teases her back with his grinning eyes..

Absolutly! They are acting same here! <3 Their playfullness is a common character trait; I agree :D

Symbolika1:

Their smile <3

They look so happy. it felt amzing to be on this ship..

OoO...his smile in last one...♡

Winny Aye:

...says it all yes <3

Symbolika1:

Their smile <3

Ooh my the last 2 pictures. Going away happy ready to embrace their new life. Can season 2 aire already. 

Tushan Jing and his woman. Xiao Yao and her man. Beautiful. Jing is happy. Finally no obstacle in his way.

Winny Aye:

Yeah A visual to look at , each time we leave this thread <3

https://twitter.com/iWhale_preorder/status/1726530344177004621

They are making money out of everything...opened my Twitter to check updates , when this poped on my DW page...Lol...some humans are really fast on consuming other humans money...:D 

Anyway have a look on these marshmallow (but keep your wallett safe :D!!)

I guess they've done this with all the LyF cast..hahahahaha!

Deng Wei 's beautifull leather costume on set today! <3

Hahaha! As I told you...here are your mugs for your marshmallows...:D How to get rich ...

This scene by river side...

After seeing Tian Er and Chaung Zi together. ..Xiao Liu talked about how Tian Er bet her heart to Chaung ...

A bit of long time ago. .I was asked by  XL ... Do Tian Er really loves Chaung Zi. She claimed that their story echo YaoJing..  But i did not answer that back then but only said "we have different approach on true love".

But i will answer now...

Before I say anything. ..I would like to share what Tian Er said first (from Koala Translation

Chapter 4

Tian Er knelt down “Twelves years as a prostitute and my heart is cold and hard. Even now I don’t believe Chuan Zi won’t discard me one day and plans to live an entire lifetime with me. But I can try it, if Chuan Zi really wants to be with me….” Tian Er raised her hand “I solemnly swear to the Heavens that I will be true to him.”

Xiao Liu looked at Tian Er and said nothing.

Tian Er lowered her head and her voice was soft “A cold and hard heart can keep out the pain, but also keeps out the joy. I really want a man to turn me back twelve years ago, let my heart soften so that I can cry and laugh. If Chuan Zi is that man, then I will treasure him more than my own life.”

In here we could see Tian Er is giving her chance to live as normal woman who had a normal family. We can see that she's giving her a chance love by giving chance to Chaung Zi who sincerely asked her to marry.

Since Tian Er is human..we can how the relationship go. 

Tian Er take on relationship..

Chapter 32

..Xiao Yao suddenly asked “Is this Hui Chun Clinic?”

The old woman said “Yes!”

Xiao Yao was startled and then asked “Tian Er?”

The old woman was taken aback and sadness flitted across her eyes “Since my Chuan Zi died, it’s been a long time since I heard someone call me that name. How do you know I’m Xan Tian Er?”

Xiao Yao said “I….I heard the old folks in town mention it once.”

Xan Tian Er laughed “Likely they were gossiping about how I was once a prostitute and doesn’t deserve to live such a good life. But I did live an entire lifetime with Chuan Zi, we had four sons and one daughter, and now I have ten grandson, eight granddaughters, and three great-grandchildren.”

In here I can say..Tian Er was very satisfied with the road she had walked.. and I do love how she addressed her hubby to "My Chaung Zi"...

continue on another abstract. .

Xiao Yao asked Tian Er “Did Chuan Zi ever find fault with you? Did you ever feel unhappy? Did you regret anything in this lifetime?”

Xan Tian Er felt this girl’s questions were odd but from the first moment she saw her, she felt this strange kinship so she answered “It’s not like a prostitute with a client, only sweet without the bitter. How could our days together not be stumbling and fumbling at times? After I had two sons, Chuan Zi and I almost broke up but I couldn’t withstand his pleading for forgiveness so we stayed together. But looking back I’m so relieved I didn’t just leave in anger at that time.”

To push a woman who gave birth to two sons to leave, Chuan Zi really must have committed a huge infraction. But mistakes and wrongs can be seen in an instance or viewed in a lifetime. After her life was almost at its end, Xan Tian Er looked back and decided her forgiveness was the right decision. Xiao Yao asked “A person can only see what is right before her, not what is ahead for the lifetime. How does one know that a decision in that moment, even if it’s painful, is the right decision that one won’t regret down the road?”

Xan Tian Er answered “Not only am I unable to answer your question, even a god or goddess living hundreds more years can’t answer it. Isn’t a person’s lifetime like walking a desolate road? No one has walked it before you so each step is stepping on unknown ground. Some walk a road with a good view, others have a poor view. But no matter what the view is, there will always be jagged cliffs, broken paths, dangerous beasts, perhaps one wrong step and one will tumble or maybe one wrong turn and one will head the wrong way. Because it’s a desolate road that is unknown and dangerous, everyone wants to find a companion to walk it with. Another set of eyes, another pair of hands, each taking care of the other. I warn you of a fork in the road, you warn me of a cliff ahead, we hold hands to cross together, joining forces to beat back a dangerous beast…….two people stumbling and fumbling an entire lifetime together and that’s how it happens.”

Xiao Yao said nothing.

Xan Tian Er appeared to remember something and she squinted her eyes and also said nothing. The sound of children laughing startled Xan Tian Er and she stared at her great-grandchildren with Chuan Zi and smiled “I smiled and I cried in my life, it’s been worth it!”

Xiao Yao never could have imagined the Xan Tian Er standing at the end of her life would be so content.

Xan Tian Er counseled Xiao Yao “Little lady, you have to remember that whatever you want, you have to believe it exists. If you refuse to believe it, then how can you give your true heart? If you don’t plant the seeds, you can’t have a happy harvest.”

I have highlighted the ones I think are important. Her life with Chaung Zi was not perfect. ..he did make mistake but she give him and herself chance again. ..By the near end of her life she was very satisfied. .and she referred to her husband as My Chaung Zi. That tells something. So the answer is Yes, She loves Chaung Zi. However it did not echoed to Yaojing completely..i mean not 100%. Because we do not see how much Tian Er is attracted to Chaung Zi, she grew to love him in very mature way. But with Yaojing raw attraction. .something like young passionate yet also has calm and solid side to it. But Tian Er reminds Xiao Yao to take chances and believe in it.

Symbolika1:

https://twitter.com/iWhale_preorder/status/1726530344177004621

They are making money out of everything...opened my Twitter to check updates , when this poped on my DW page...Lol...some humans are really fast on consuming other humans money...:D 

Anyway have a look on these marshmallow (but keep your wallett safe :D!!)

I guess they've done this with all the LyF cast..hahahahaha!

Lol they are so cutee...but u are right. .💸💸

Winny Aye:
I have highlighted the ones I think are important. Her life with Chaung Zi was not perfect. ..he did make mistake but she give him and herself chance again. ..By the near end of her life she was very satisfied. .and she referred to her husband as My Chaung Zi. That tells something. So the answer is Yes, She loves Chaung Zi. However it did not echoed to Yaojing completely. Because we do not see how much Tian Er is attracted to Chaung Zi, she grew to love in very mature way. But with Yaojing raw attraction. .something like young passionate yet also has calm and solid side to it. But Tian Er just reminds Xiao Yao to take chances and believe in it.

Winnny <3 I 'll be back to answer you! So interesting! :))

Winny Aye:
.but u are right. .??

Yeah some stuffs are really just mindless :D