We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

桐華tonghua

13-3-15 來自微訪談

#長相思#不是這句話,只是覺得長相思 三個字很點題,所以選擇了這三個字。

@最愛kim:對@桐華tonghua 提問:長相思的 名字是因為「生當復來歸,死當長相思」得來 的嗎?」進入本場微訪談

Tonghuatonghua

13-3-15 From micro interview

# Sauvignon Blanc# This is not the sentence, but I think the three words Sauvignon Blanc are very relevant, so I chose these three words.

@favoritekim: Question to @ 同 华 tonghua: Is the name Sauvignon Blanc derived from the saying “when you are born, you will come back, when you die, you will be called Sauvignon Blanc”?” Enter this micro- interview

Author: Tong Hua

Era:Contemporary

introduction:

Straight to the bottom

Sauvignon Blanc 2: Telling the Heart

The best years always pass before you know how to cherish them; the people you love the most quietly leave before you have time to take care of them. I miss it while waiting, and I regret it when I lose it, but I don’t know that what I lost is no longer there, and what I missed can never be found again. Love may withstand the test of separation between life and death, but it cannot withstand the barrier of trust. How Xiaotian and Zhuanxu survive among several forces, how Jing and Xiaotian protect their promise to each other despite numerous obstacles, and how to choose the right person and the one you love will all be revealed in "Sauvignon Blanc". 2: Find the answer in "Revelation of Heartfelt Feelings".

Hello !

@Tsj_Xiaoyao  welcolme!!!!!

I'm sorry if my first post will sounds like intrusion in a new ongoin -going conversation/exchange ...but I 'd like first to closure some of from yesterday . So it will feel probably ackward, my apologies first :)) for that I'm going backward to read before closuring with some drama images, related to the manipulation subject :)

This is the introduction to the first volume "Sauvignon Blanc 1: Like First Seeing" written by Tong Hua in the 2019 revision of "Sauvignon Blanc":

An encounter in Qingshui Town made everyone appear in the story, and changed everyone's fate, and even changed the fate of the entire wilderness. Xiaoyao met Ye Shiqi, and also met Xiang Liu and Xuanxuan. Their story officially kicked off, but everything was just a line of grass, stretching for thousands of miles. Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth? How deep can love go for a person despite all kinds of choices?

Lovesickness is like a glass of poisonous wine. It is sweet in the throat and ecstasy in the bones. Until it enters the heart and lungs, there is no cure. When the poison breaks out, it breaks the heart and lungs. Only the smile and companionship of the sweetheart can cure it. If not, it can cure it. , all that remains is the deep love that lasts until death. The story continues.

"Everything is just a line of grass and snakes, stretching for thousands of miles."

"Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth?"

"How deep can love for a person go despite all the choices?"

"Only the smile and companionship of my sweetheart can help. If not, all that will be left is deep-rooted lovesickness."

@simbolika

Arrgh...I like the drama more than the novel. I want xy to be happy with tsj.

Winny Aye:
Before I go back to mainly YaoJing subject

I need closure too before answering to any thing new :p

peng-peng:
I am of the same mind as you. I never attributed her heart pain  in this chapter  to XL controling it.  What gain would he have to do this to her? That would be cruel. 

So we linked you 2 chapters , now I need you to dive into this moment in the drama, and tells me it's not 100 % clear !? :

I'm going to post LYF S1 pics from EP. 37

Tsj_Xiaoyao:

@simbolika

Arrgh...I like the drama more than the novel. I want xy to be happy with tsj.

Symbolika1:

So we linked you 2 chapters , now I need you to dive into this moment in the drama, and tells me it's not 100 % clear !? :

I'm going to post LYF S1 pics from EP. 37 

..................................PLEASE Peng => He made a physical heartattack on Xiao Yao.....................................

How do you call that? 

@Tsj_Xiaoyao

"Everything is just a line of grass and snakes, stretching for thousands of miles."

"Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth?"

"How deep can love for a person go despite all the choices?"

"Only the smile and companionship of my sweetheart can help. If not, all that will be left is deep-rooted lovesickness."

hiya...

I wonder if these are really the words of tong hua (without any cutting ? ) Because it sounds so much like xl fans words....if so ..if it is by TH herself ..I will consider her lying /liar with all those 51  chapters..

@winny

I copied this one from the XL thread, and I deleted the extra note about XL...I don't like it.
However, Tonghua herself admitted that he imitated the writing technique from Dream of Red Mansion.

because I lost the article, so I copied from their thread

Symbolika1:
He made a physical heartattack on Xiao Yao.....................................

and why??? let images speack again, so I'm not misinterpreted - again - I'm just exploring :)

THE MOMENT of physical hurting- (above)- just when TSJ and XY where to cross path. 

-------------------------

Clever Xiao confrot him:

-------------------Than she realize :

He says yes.And tell her to :

(because he feel her pain/ loving pain for TSj).

:D lol....

Symbolika1:
Clever Xiao confrot him:

Tsj_Xiaoyao:

@winny

I copied this one from the XL thread, and I deleted the extra note about XL...I don't like it.
However, Tonghua herself admitted that he imitated the writing technique from Dream of Red Mansion.

because I lost the article, so I copied from their thread

No wonder ..it felt so much like them... they only took parts ...and make it all their own... so if one not really read the novel all pages..will not know...XL fans authentic seem like facts are not so true... for example ... they spread way widely about "XY choosing Jing out of practical reason. No sexual attraction or love!! " and I will say if anyone believe such facts..u are fooled...such as the one own here..I mean the above one..

Its different between normal fan and XL bias...those two comments 

cant believe im sharing it for 3rd time here..

@winny ..I really want to include the link, but I can't yet, sorry... my account is still new.

I find it

桐华

何谓相思?思而不得,最相思。 相爱是两个人的天长地久,相思却是一个人的地老天荒。 《长相思 1:如初见》 一场清水镇的相遇让所有人在故事中悉数登场,也改变了所有人的命运,甚至改变了整个大荒的命运。小夭遇到了叶十七,也遇到了相柳和玱玹,属于他们的故事正是拉开了序幕,但一切都只是草蛇灰线,绵延千里。我们肉眼可见的真的是一切的真相?爱之于一人又究竟能在万般取舍之下深入几分?相思是一杯有毒的美酒,入喉甘美,销魂蚀骨,直到入心入肺,便再也无药可解,毒发时撕心裂肺,只有心上人的笑容可解,陪伴可解,若是不得,便只余刻骨相思,至死不休。故事仍在继续。

Tong Hua

What is lovesickness? Thinking but not realizing is the most lovesickness. Falling in love lasts forever for two people, but missing each other lasts forever. "Sauvignon Blanc 1: Like First Meeting" An encounter in Qingshui Town made everyone appear in the story, and changed everyone's fate, and even changed the fate of the entire wilderness. Xiaoyao met Ye Qiqi, and also met Xiang Liu and Xuanxuan. Their story just kicked off, but everything was just a line of grass, stretching for thousands of miles. Is what we can see with our naked eyes really the truth? How deep can love go for a person despite all kinds of choices? Lovesickness is like a glass of poisonous wine. It is sweet when it enters the throat, and ecstasies the bones. Until it enters the heart and lungs, there is no medicine to cure it. When the poison breaks out, it tears the heart and lungs. Only the smile and companionship of the sweetheart can cure it. If not, it can cure it. , all that remains is the deep love that lasts until death. The story continues.

Symbolika1:

..................................PLEASE Peng => He made a physical heartattack on Xiao Yao.....................................

How do you call that? 

I have already said about this subject ...but this two images may lead to some misunderstanding..because it sounds like XL to control all XY heart ache...nope..he can control only to hurt her physically not emotions.