We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

Don't be :D ! Those 2 are my main BL CP <3 They hypnotized me first in CDrama land <3

yes they are cutest..♡

Symbolika1:

Will be back to reply , starting from there, have to head back to studio (and one  my poor old dog who is having his last period of time in our family. Thanks for sharing Winny! <3!

Ohh how's doggy...! I see.its all fine. Have good time..♡

@Tsj_Xiaoyao

The heroine's choice has always been due to psychological deficiencies, and her psychology is closely related to the growth of childhood and teenagers, which is what is often called the original family in psychology today.

I find this phrase very problematic....I mean I check out this phrase "psychological deficiecies"

from google ..its all about mental illnesses and clicking on subjects , i   did not feel anything related with what XY is actually .i wonder if this one is told by Tong Hua. I dont feel like it.

What i understand from XY character is that she actually enjoy living with her family . But her own mother went to war and never come back for her so she sort of have this abandonment matter. She liked having companions (partly due to abandonment issue too?probably ).  (But she's tortured before. So when XL was going hurt her at time. Thats when XL start to realized she must have been  tortured before because he was too)

but i think that she was mostly healed by Jing. Her emotions although he could be the one to hurt her most.

But yep XY was so scared to be left alone by someone she cared i guess. Thats why shes so extra petty when Jing left her with A Nian issue.

All in all, XY did have emotional issues. But not psychology deficiency mental disorder .. by what im finding on google . I dont think so.

Winny Aye:
about crystal

Tsj_Xiaoyao:

The crystal is a repayement to a debt :). It's a gratitude and a closure object.

@Tsj for the rest...I'm sorry, it just doesn't feel appealing for me to discuss some questionable   text that are not even  actual , VALIDATED one :). I ship what I see, I discuss what I read=> AKA the novel/AKA the Drama. 

Thank you for understanding . I will stay aside of those obscure concerns. 

Also as you have "kidnapped " these extracts from some other threads, I recommend you to discuss them there :D.             They love discussing how PSYCHO the characters are 

(should include theirs too, because...mamma mia - see our recent posts and pics from the drama).

Sorry again but not my cup of tea :)

Winny Aye:
All in all, XY did have emotional issues. But not psychology deficiency mental disorder .. by what im finding on google . I dont think so.

Winny really? ARe we going to play doctors here:D...Come on...Let's enjoy ourselves !

About doctors... this Xiao Yao/Liu will suffice here <3 Simplicity vs

Complexity:

Not into it...sorry again :)

Symbolika1:

Winny really? ARe we going to play doctors here:D...Come on...Let's enjoy ourselves !

About doctors... this Xiao Yao/Liu will suffice here <3 Simplicity vs

Complexity:

Not into it...sorry again :)

I just wonder why there is the word psychology defiency word. 

yaojing is all about healing love with passion and serene. 

and yep i am quite fascinated by your last pic..♡

Symbolika1:

The crystal is a repayement to a debt :). It's a gratitude and a closure object.

@Tsj for the rest...I'm sorry, it just doesn't feel appealing for me to discuss some questionable text that are not actual , VALIDATED one :). I ship what I see, I discuss what I read=> AKA the novel. 

Thank you for understanding. 

Also as you have "kidnapped " these extracts from some other threads, I recommend you to discuss them there :D.

especially because  we had discussed about it in S1 thread before ... 

Winny Aye:
yaojing is all about healing love with passion and serene. 

Symbolika1:

@Tsj for the rest...I'm sorry, it just doesn't feel appealing for me to discuss some questionable   text that are not even  actual , VALIDATED one :). I ship what I see, I discuss what I read=> AKA the novel/AKA the Drama. 

Thank you for understanding . I will stay aside of those obscure concerns. 

Also as you have "kidnapped " these extracts from some other threads, I recommend you to discuss them there :D.             They love discussing how PSYCHO the characters are 

(should include theirs too, because...mamma mia - see our recent posts and pics from the drama).

Sorry again but not my cup of tea :)

Lol PSYCHO... ! i miss my red velvet girls...

'They love discussing how PSYCHO the characters are '

I sort of thinking same at times. But actually I dont think the plot is that complicated though ..

dtsj_sapphire:

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your trip to YaoJing faraway land {part 2}. Haha. Let's shower this thread with love, respect, and sincere support for LYF characters most esp Tushan Jing and Xiao Yao {their journey to finding themselves and fighting for their relationship}.

{We can also talk about Deng Wei and Yang Zi all we want coz why not?} Again, let's cherish and appreciate the hard work of these purple babies while staying in their purple world.Haha. ?????

Kindly reminder of the purpose and subject of this thread :)

Winny Aye:
I think I will be posting something related to Jing next. 

*Cheer* 

Symbolika1:
doctors... this Xiao Yao

From ch.14 :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xiaoyao put down the medicine bowl, hugged Jing's neck, kissed his eyes gently, then kissed     the tip of his nose, and then gently took Jing's lips into her mouth. She bit his lip and muttered vaguely: 

"Do you remember? In this garden, I studied piano with you. Every time, you were embarrassed. You obviously wanted to kiss me, but you always tried your best to endure it and deliberately I avoid me. In fact, I can feel it, but I just like to tease you, pretending not to know anything, and watching you compete with yourself. 

But once you kiss me, you turn from the little white rabbit into a big bad wolf. No matter how hard I tried to hide, I couldn't escape, so I turned from the big bad wolf into the little white rabbit..."

Xiaoyao picked up the medicine bowl, took a sip of the medicine herself, kissed Jing, and poured the medicine into his mouth bit by bit. 

Jing's consciousness has not yet awakened, but just like a vine entwining a tree, it will climb and entangle once it encounters it. His body instinctively began to entangle, sucking subconsciously, wanting the honey-like sweetness, and all the concoction was slowly licked. It slipped into Jing's throat.

Just like that, they kissed and drank the medicine until they drank up the whole bowl of medicine.

Jing's face was still pale, but Xiaoyao's cheeks were flushed. She leaned on Jing's shoulder and whispered, "Wake up, please? I like you to be the big bad wolf."

The power of these words: - It's  Xiao Yao' slove  words that will wake him up, it was more than any medicine could have done! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<3

Winny Aye:

Lol PSYCHO... ! i miss my red velvet girls...

'They love discussing how PSYCHO the characters are '

I sort of thinking same at times. But actually I dont think the plot is that complicated though ..

Exactly the plot of drama and novel isn't that complicated. That's why I don't understand the other side obsession of making it complicated more than what it is.  

XL 's words of love towards Jing have always been crystal clear. She knows best how she feels.  

TinaL:

Exactly the plot of drama and novel isn't that complicated. That's why I don't understand the other side obsession of making it complicated more than what it is.  

This is simple. I read it, I see. I'm Happy. Simply :D!