Symbolika1:
ELECTRIFYING .

(continue), Symb.replying to @Peng:Xiao Liu asked “Shi Qi, are you so good to me because you are repaying a debt?”
Shi Qi’s body stiffened and he said nothing for a long time. Xiao Liu was leaning on him so could feel his heart beating so fast it might burst out of his chest. Xiao Liu casually added “I saved you, let you stay for 6 years, and now you’ve done everything and more for me. When we get out, we’re really even. You don’t need to worry anymore, I will never go ask you for anything and get you in trouble. I promise to stay far far away from you……”
Xiao Liu’s mouth was suddenly shut by Shi Qi’s hand. Xiao Liu struggled but Shi Qi wouldn’t release his hand. Finally Xiao Liu naughtily licked the center of his palm with his tongue and Shi Qi was like being hit with an electric shock and released him. Xiao Liu was also shocked by what he just did and his mouth was gaping open and his entire face was flaming red.]

A Dance of Elements: Symbolism and Transformation

Introduction: The selected passage unfolds as a nuanced dance between the characters Xiao Liu and Shi Qi, intertwining elements of symbolism and transformation. This analysis will explore the literary devices employed by the author to convey the intricate dynamics between the phoenix (Jing) and the burning flame (Xiao Liu).

1. Symbolism of the Phoenix (Jing):

• Stoicism and Silence: Shi Qi's initial reaction of stiffening and maintaining a prolonged silence reflects the regal and stoic qualities often associated with the phoenix. This mythical bird is renowned for its resilience and ability to rise from the ashes, mirroring Shi Qi's internal strength.

• Heartbeat as an Ember: Xiao Liu's perception of Shi Qi's rapid heartbeat as akin to smoldering embers within the phoenix's heart adds depth to the symbolism. The heartbeat becomes a metaphorical flame, suggesting passion, determination, or an unspoken intensity within Shi Qi.

2. The Burning Flame (Xiao Liu):

• Curiosity and Doubt: Xiao Liu's inquiry into Shi Qi's motivations introduces an element of doubt, mirroring the flickering nature of a flame. Flames can be unpredictable, symbolizing Xiao Liu's curiosity about the depth of Shi Qi's feelings and actions.

• Promise as Self-Sacrifice: Xiao Liu's promise to "stay far far away" presents itself as an act of self-sacrifice, akin to a flame willingly extinguishing itself. This gesture reflects the dual nature of fire, embodying both warmth and potential danger, as she test his temperature.

3. Playful Interaction as Elemental Dance:

• Unpredictability and Playfulness: Xiao Liu's unexpected act of licking Shi Qi's palm introduces an unpredictable and playful element, reminiscent of the capricious nature of fire. Flames can dance and change direction unexpectedly, symbolizing the unpredictability in their relationship.

• Electric Shock as Surging Energy: The description of an "electric shock" signifies a surge of energy or connection between Xiao Liu and Shi Qi. This sudden yet charged interaction adds intensity to their dynamic, paralleling the spark that ignites a flame.

4. Facial Expression and Transformative Symbolism:

• Blushing and Shocked Expression: Xiao Liu's blushing face and shocked expression symbolize a transformative quality, much like the dual nature of fire. Flames can represent both destruction and renewal, capturing the complexity of emotions in this moment.

5. Elemental Harmony:

• Intertwining of Elements: The passage harmoniously weaves together the symbolism of the phoenix and the burning flame, creating a metaphorical dance of elements. This dance signifies the intricate, passionate, and transformative nature of Xiao Liu and Shi Qi's relationship.

Conclusion: In crafting this passage, Tong Hua masterfully employs symbolism and metaphor to convey the rich dynamics between Xiao Liu and Shi Qi. The phoenix and flame become powerful symbols, embodying resilience, passion, unpredictability, and transformation in the deep characters core.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ZOOM IN TEXT FURTHER -> The center of the Dancing elements (Jing/Xiao Liu inner metaphor): 

"Xiao Liu....naughtily licked the center of his palm with his tongue and Shi Qi was like being hit with an electric shock and released him. Xiao Liu was also shocked by what he just did and his mouth was gaping open and his entire face was flaming red. "

...this is very visual and sensual, and metaphoricly sexual.

1. Sensuality and Intimacy:

• Tactile Sensation: The act of licking involves a direct and intimate form of contact, engaging the sense of touch. Xiao Liu's use of his tongue to interact with Shi Qi's palm creates a sensory and tactile connection, intensifying the intimacy between the characters.Electric Shock Imagery: The description of Shi Qi's reaction as being "hit with an electric shock" amplifies the sensory impact of the moment. Electric shocks are known for their sudden and intense nature, emphasizing the surprising and charged quality of the interaction. 

2. Metaphor for Connection:

• Symbolism of Licking: In various cultures, licking is associated with bonding, trust, or even submission. In the context of this passage, Xiao Liu's act of licking becomes a symbolic gesture of forging a deeper connection with Shi Qi. It transcends mere physical contact and hints at an emotional or spiritual intertwining.

• Center of the Palm: The choice of the "center of his palm" as the focal point for this gesture adds specificity and significance. The palm is associated with touch, strength, and connection. By focusing on the center, the author emphasizes a concentrated point of connection and a metaphorical center of emotions.Metaphor for Emotional Connection: The palm, being at the center of the hand, can be metaphorically linked to the emotional core of an individual. Xiao Liu's touch  represent an attempt to reach Shi Qi emotionally, transcending the barriers of words. 

• Shared Vulnerability: The center of the palm is also a sensitive area, and by touching it, Xiao Liu exposes a degree of vulnerability. This vulnerability can be seen as a bridge to deeper emotional connection, as both characters reveal a part of themselves in this moment.

• 3. Playfulness and Unpredictability:

• Naughty Playfulness: The descriptor "naughtily" infuses an element of playfulness into the scene. It suggests a lighthearted, mischievous quality in Xiao Liu's actions, highlighting the unpredictable and spontaneous nature of their interaction. We knew her overall playfull character, now we can read thanx to Tong Hua, her physical naughty playfulness.

*******"Xiao Liu naughtily licked the center of his palm with his tongue"--------------------------------------->

• Unexpected Reaction: Shi Qi's response, likened to being hit by an electric shock, reflects the unexpected nature of Xiao Liu's actions. The metaphorical electric shock symbolize the jolt of realization or awakening, introducing an element of surprise and heightened emotion. It's funny here to use a modern word. Feel like a time warp :D An explosion...

Shi Qi was like being hit with an electric shock and released him.

• 4. Symbolic Flames and Passion:

• Flaming Imagery: Considering the earlier metaphor of Xiao Liu as a burning flame, the act of licking can be seen as a symbolic extension of this fiery imagery. It's as if Xiao Liu's flame, represented by the licking, momentarily engulfs Shi Qi, creating a fusion of their passionate energies.

• Blushing and Fiery Emotions: The subsequent reaction of Xiao Liu with a "flaming red" face aligns with the fiery symbolism. Blushing can be associated with heightened emotions, embarrassment, or desire, or both mixed -  further emphasizing the intensity of the moment.

In summary this powerfull described scenery intimate scenery between Jing and Xiao Liu , with  the visual and sensual nature of Xiao Liu's action on licking the center of his palm - contributes not only to the physical intimacy between the characters -> It  serves as a metaphor for deeper emotional and spiritual connections, it serves as a metaphor to their FUSION. (me= being soft on metaphor :D).

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Symbolika1:

@Winny:Chapter 8

My Analysis Part 11 (Last Part)

Gao Xing: A Place of Everlasting Spring

Abstract

Zhuan Xu walked to a cloud carriage and reached out his hand to Xiao Liu “We’ll take the carriage up the mountain.”

Shi Qi carried Xiao Liu on the cloud carriage and after some time it stopped outside the largest palace in Five Gods Mountain – Cheng En Palace. This palace was beautifully decorated, it’s architectural glory known throughout the vast wilderness. Legend had it that long long ago, a Sheng Nong prince saw this palace and started a war with Gao Xing to get it. But after this generation’s Grand Emperor assumed the throne, he didn’t like extravagance, or banquets, or womanly enticements. His entire harem consisted of one Consort, so Cheng En Palace was very quiet.

Zhuan Xu smiled at Xiao Liu and Shi Qi “We’ve arrived at Cheng En Palace.”

Xiao Liu appeared tired and rested in Shi Qi’s arms, but her eyes were tightly shut. Shi Qi nodded to Zhuan Xu and stepped out of the cloud carriage and followed him into the palace.

“This is Hua Yin Court, I’ve lived here since I came to the palace. You guys can stay here for now. Yesterday when we arrived at the mountain, it was late so I didn’t go report to my Master. Today after court session ends, I will go meet my Master and report that I’ve brought you here. Xiao Liu, be prepared, His majesty can summon you at any time.”

Xiao Liu opened her eyes “Give me medicine!”

Zhuan Xu laughed “I can treat your leg injury, but if you’re healed don’t think about running around. If you run into Ah Nian, it won’t be just your two legs broken.”

Xiao Liu looked at Zhuan Xu, wanting to say something but not, then said “I’m hungry.”

Zhuan Xu ordered the maids to bring food, and after Shi Qi and Xiao Liu had eaten, had the maids take them to wash up. Shi Qi carried Xiao Liu to the edge of pool and Xiao Liu said “The maids will take care of me, you go wash up away and cleanse away the filth of the prison.”

Two maids helped Xiao Liu wash and dress, and when she came out Shi Qi was already washed and dressed and waiting outside. When he saw the maids carry Xiao Liu out, he rushed over.

Gao Xing was a nation of eternal Spring so their clothing was thin and loose, the fashion was airy and light. Right now Shi Qi was wearing a blue Gao Xing robe with wide sleeves and a simple belt, a crown encircling his hair. As he walked it was like he was walking on clouds, like he was the embodiment of the blue moon, his moves like the waves fluid.

The two maids stared and Xiao Liu couldn’t look away either. Shi Qi appeared taken back and slightly lowered his eyes but he liked Xiao Liu staring at him like this so he kept his eyes locked on hers as he walked over.

Xiao Liu teased “No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years to try and seduce you. After you go back, there won’t be a lack of women throwing themselves at you.”

Shi Qi appeared uneasy and worried Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said “I won’t look.”

Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn’t want him to see it so purposely turned her head “Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me.”

The doctor came to treat Xiao Liu’s injury and Shi Qi stayed to help. The doctor applied medication and then wrapped the legs in wooden boards so the bone could heal. Xiao Liu felt like her two legs were soaked in cool water and almost couldn’t feel any pain.

The doctor said “Try not to use your legs, if you rest up then it’ll heal fast in a month and slow in three months.” Xiao Liu smiled and thanked the doctor, and then asked him to check Shi Qi. After the doctor checked, he gave Shi Qi some medicine for his internal injuries.

After the doctor left, Xiao Liu said to Shi Qi “Even though your injury scars, even the most amazing magical medicine cannot remove….” Normally any injury would have a hard time leaving a scar on any God, but when Tu Shan Hou was torturing Shi Qi, every time he finished a torture he would use a special water on Shi Qi’s wounds so that it would keep him alert to better feel the pain, and also imprint the degrading injury on his body. Years ago Xiao Liu thought about how to remove those horrible scars, but after a year and searching for all the magical medicine in the world, she discovered it would never be removed.

Xiao Liu stared at Shi Qi’s leg “But Gao Xing has a lot of special medicine, maybe it can heal your leg.” Shi Qi’s right leg’s injury, because of his spiritual powers, when he walked fast it was undetectable that he was a cripple, but when he walked slow it was evident he limped.

Shi Qi shook his head “I don’t care.”

Xiao Liu smiled and then yawned. Shi Qi said “You sleep.”

Xiao Liu grabbed his sleeve “You sleep, too. But I don’t want you to leave.”

“I can sleep leaning.” Shi Qi sat on the pallet and leaned on the side. Xiao Liu closed her eyes but her hand kept playing with Shi Qi’s sleeve. Shi Qi picked up a cup of water and held it in his hand. A white mist came up from the cup and surrounded Xiao Liu. Xiao Liu’s hand gradually stopped moving.

Shi Qi felt like Xiao Liu was trying so hard to control her nervousness since they left the prison. Shi Qi deduced it had something to do with the Grand Emperor. It couldn’t be related to the Emperor’s power, but was because of who he was.

Shi Qi tightly held Xiao Liu’s hand and said in a low voice “No matter what happens, I will always be with you.”

Since scene in dragon bone prison, I have been smiling like idiot with our couple moments. Again in this last portion of the chapter still not free from their sweetness.
I really appreciate this scene of Jing wearing Gao Xing clothing in blue which light up the world like the moon shine on darkness. And yep that captivate Wen Xiao Liu to look at him again as well as the two maids there, which caused sort of jealousy to Wen Xiao Liu. And with Jing confirmation to her that he won't look at other women, she felt sweetness in her heart but still would not give in to her heart.
We also learnt that Wen Xiao Liu had been finding herbs to cure Jing's scars on his body but she could not. Again the way Tushan Hou torture Jing is explained in how he made Jing suffering last long. But Wen Xiao Liu knew that Gao Xing had special herbs so that there maybe herbs to cure her Shiqi(Jing).
And we get to learn about Gao Xing(Haoling in drama version) which is also known as five gods mountain in which the Grand Emperor is living. It explained the Emperor was modest, and having only one consort as well. Gao Xing also a place of eternal spring. If we recall in prolouge Gao Xing is also a place water from rivers, sea and ocean meet.
I do find it romantic that in the place of eternal spring,  Ye Shi Qi promised to Wen Xiao Liu that he will be with her forever while she was sleeping.
All in all this part is really sweet.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Symb.******

Symbolism of Cheng En Palace: 

• The journey to Cheng En Palace symbolizes a significant juncture in the narrative. The palace, adorned with architectural splendor, stands as a testament to Gao Xing's grandeur. However, the subdued ambiance within, marked by the Grand Emperor's preference for simplicity, contrasts with the external magnificence. This contrast sets the stage for the nuanced interactions that follow.
  1. Zhuan Xu's Warning and Xiao Liu's Condition:

• Zhuan Xu's warning to Xiao Liu about the potential summoning by the Grand Emperor foreshadows challenges they may face. Xiao Liu's request for medicine underscores her pragmatism and determination to navigate the unfamiliar political landscape, highlighting her resilience.
  2. Shi Qi's Dazzling Appearance:

• The description of Shi Qi's attire in Gao Xing clothing evokes a sense of ethereal beauty and elegance. The blue robe and the overall aesthetic paint Shi Qi as a celestial -sky like figure, embodying the essence of Gao Xing. This transformation captivates not only Xiao Liu but also the observing maids, hinting at Shi Qi's magnetic presence.
  3. Symbolism of Gao Xing Clothing:

• The choice of Gao Xing clothing becomes symbolic, representing Shi Qi's integration into this new realm. The loose, airy fashion reflects the carefree spirit of Gao Xing, and Shi Qi's graceful movements mirror the fluidity of the waves. This symbolism reinforces his adaptability and readiness to embrace the unfamiliar.
  4. Xiao Liu's Teasing and Jealousy:

• Xiao Liu's teasing about women throwing themselves at Shi Qi introduces a touch of playful banter. Her words, laden with a hint of jealousy, reveal the growing emotional stakes. Shi Qi's immediate unease indicates his concern for Xiao Liu's feelings and a desire to avoid misunderstandings.
  5. Xiao Liu's Sweetness and Guarded Emotions:

• Xiao Liu's admission of sweetness in her heart signifies the emotional impact of Shi Qi's assurance. Her decision to turn her head, concealing her emotions, suggests a guarded vulnerability. This interplay of emotions adds depth to their relationship, illustrating a delicate balance between intimacy and reservations.
  6. Shi Qi's Reassurance:

• The pivotal moment where Shi Qi tightly holds Xiao Liu's hand and declares, "No matter what happens, I will always be with you," encapsulates a profound commitment. This declaration transcends the uncertainties of their surroundings, emphasizing Shi Qi's unwavering support and determination to stand by Xiao Liu's side.

8.Shi Qi's Quick Rebuttal:

• Shi Qi's quick response to Xiao Liu's teasing, assuring he won't look at other women, showcases his sensitivity to her emotions. His immediate concern for potential misunderstandings reflects a desire to maintain trust and mutual understanding.

Drama covering:As she search for his hand, he take hersand turn water into healing  steam toward Xiao Liu. 

Symbolika1:

(continue)

@peng-peng 

Chapter 8 

Part 4 Dragon's  Bone prison - the crucial steps  in their journey to forever never parting

[Finally Shi Qi spoke I won’t leave you.”........................................................Xiao Liu sighed “I’m a man, don’t you think you’re being weird.”
This time Shi Qi’s response was immediate “You’re a girl.”..................................... ”Shi Qi continued “That day, I put on my clothes and walked out the door, standing under the sun feeling the outdoors I hadn’t seen in a long time. In the eyes of others it was just a normal thing to do, but to me it was a rebirth and a new chance. Xiao Liu, I decided right then and there that I would never leave you.” Xiao Liu said “A reborn phoenix must first be incinerated. But you cannot ever escape your past as Tu Shan Jing.”“My father died shortly after I was born. I have an older twin brother named Tu Shang Hou......................Xiao Liu, when I see you, I have no hatred and vengeance in my heart, only gratitude. I am grateful the Heavens let me live, let me have a still whole body, let my eyes still see, so that I can see you pretend to be stupid, let my ears hear, so that I can hear you complain, let my hands still work, so that I can help you dry your hair, let my legs still move, so that I can carry you. Xiao Liu, I don’t want revenge, I just want to be Ye Shi Qi.”......................................Shi Qi said “I don’t want to go back because my brother is very capable and much more ruthless than me. He’s actually a more suitable leader of the clan than me. If he’s there, the family will be fine. As long as there is no Tu Shan Jing, then Tu Shan Hou will be the best. ................................................................... I don’t want revenge, and I want even less to be Tu Shan Jing, but once my brother knows he will hunt me down no matter where I go. I was afraid he would hurt you and Lao Mu and them so I had to go back to being Tu Shan Jing. If I am in the open, then my brother will know where his target is and not aim wildly.”
Xiao Liu sighed “You don’t want to hurt him but he wants to hurt you. For your own safety you ought to kill him, but if you do you can’t have a peace of mind. His death is an instant release but you’ll carry the guilt your whole life. I guess you really can’t kill him.”
Shi Qi was so happy “I knew you would understand and support me. ]

Shi Qi asserted  to Xiao Liu that he will not leave him. He proceeded to reveal to Xiao Liu that he Xiao Liu ,  is not a man  but girl , Xiao Liu tried to deny it, but admit to herself that Shi Qi had indeed known  this for a long time. She is cannot help herself  and  wants to know how he did find out.  Shi Qi them proceeded to tell her all about it. I love this moment because,  though Xiao Liu  denied Shi Qi statement, she actually was pleased about it, not afraid like she was when Xiang Liu brushed the subject of her gender and touched her intimately.  Here it is the 1rst time Xiao Liu showed her girly side.  I love their conversation here I love that Shi Qi did  not  letting the matter rest.  He had the last word. 

Their conversation took a sad and kind of dark turn when Shi Q share about his blessed life as Tu Shan Jing and the tortures he suffered at the hand of his brother Hou. He talked about how under Xioa Liu he  was reborn. Xiao Liu them mention that a reborn phoenix needs to have been incinerated 1rst  and that he, Jing cannot escape his past.  She is indeed right. Though Jing feels like he has been reborn anew, however he is still tied to his past life. This is unlike the reborn phoenix who is not tied to itspast self as it has been incinerated .  Ru Shan Jing's past is catching on to him :  Jing Ye found him,  his engagement is back on track and FFYY is around him. She bought with her some extra problem ( Xuan assassination attempt). Shi Qi proceeded to explain  that  he has changed and does not seek revenge and just want to be YSQ. TSJ wants to be Ye Shi Qi, but he is not. 

I find it so sad that he  is want  to not be TSJ so that Hou his abuser could shine, could be valued when Hou has diminished him. Jing does not want revenge but want to escape as YSQ.  There is a similarity here between TSJ and Xiao Liu as both are trying to run away from their past.  I would describe them both as phoenixes - both have been tortures  to such an extent that this has shaped them anew character wise and power wise:- Xiao had been changing her form and gender multiple  she has been changing her identity, she has lost most of her powers,  one of Xiao Liu important phoenix transformation is the fact that she has moved from a poisoner, a killer to a healer, a life saver, a life bringer.  Her heart is closed,  she is scared of taking chances and have hopes.  -Jing 's body is disfigured, he has lost a lot of his power, want to change his  identity, His phoenix transformation is that  Xiao Liu changed his soul, he does not want revenge anymore and he is ready to take chances and hope. - who are still tied to their past therefore  have not undergone the total incineration of their  past self/past life.   The story will take us on their journey to achieve their complete phoenix transformation and forever never parting.  

the 15 years promise

[Shi Qi’s breathing was erratic and his heartbeat was also fast. Xiao Liu knew what he wanted to say but was embarrassed to say. So she didn’t rush and instead nestled like a cat on his shoulder waiting patiently.
“Xiao Liu….I……I know I am engaged and have no right to say this to you…..and I never dared to….but…….I will call off the engagement, I will call off the engagement! You wait for me for twenty years….no…..no, fifteen years. You give Tu Shan Jing fifteen years, and after fifteen years I’ll give you back a Ye Shi Qi.”Xiao Liu asked “How do you want me to wait?
“You…..you won’t let another man……into your heart.”
Xiao Liu was silent.....................Xiao Liu said “You, you really don’t know me at all. My heart is cold and there is a hard shell encasing it. Forget fifteen years, likely in fifty years there won’t be a man who goes inside.”
Shi Qi asked “So you’re agreeing? Let’s make a palm promise.”
Xiao Liu lazily raised her palm and Shi Qi felt where it was and then solemnly pressed his palm on hers......................Xiao Liu couldn’t help but smile “You said everything boils down to a business transaction, so why do I feel like I’m not getting the better end of the bargain here.”
Shi Qi shook her hand “That doesn’t include love, only love can never be measured by profit or loss. Family love, sibling love, friendship love, romantic love, it seems so easy but is a rare treasure that cannot be bought with any amount of money.”.......................................................Shi Qi said “I know you never give yourself hope so you don’t trust first and won’t give first. You have a true heart but if the other doesn’t appreciate it, then you won’t give it. I’m willing to wait, wait until you’re willing to hope.................................................................................Shi Qi was so grateful that Zhuan Xu locked him up in the same cell as Xiao Liu, and only here did he have the courage to reveal his greatest wish. He even wished now to never leave, he was willing to spend an entire lifetime here with Xiao Li]

TSJ made his promise to Xiao Liu.  He stated twice that he will break his engagement. the 2nd time add a conviction, ascertion.  I love that he admitted that he has no right to ask this of Xiao Liu. I love that he is taking the risk , giving himself a chance . He has nothing to loose but everything to gain.  He is indeed following the say " nothing ventured, nothing gained`'.   Xiao Liu  asked what Jing wanted her to do while he is breaking his engagement. At his answer,  she stated  that her heart is seal  and that even if   many years have passed, no man will enter her heart  so in a way he should not worry.  We see that  Xiao Liu wants companionship only  and this is because  she believes her heart is closed to love.   We see that Xiao Liu is in denial as she has been longing for YSQ.  Her heart has been longing for him. We will see  as their story progresses,  how Xiao Liu will learned to hear her heart.   

What I love about the promise is that Jing has not forced it on Xiao Liu.  He asked her   if she wanted  to take this chance with him. Xiao Liu has agreed  knowing  what she is signing for unlike the 2 promises she made with Xiang Liu.  She has not been forced, coerces  via excruciating  beating and information has not been withheld from her in order to  make her agree. I love that Xiao Liu has finally been willing to take a chance even though she does not want to hope as Jing took the 1rst step and she accepted to wait for him.  

Jing made it clear to Xiao Liu that this deal is not a  business transaction as it is about love and only love is a rare treasure that cannot be bought with any amount of money. 

Jing is finally extremely happy that he took the courage to reveal his greatest wish. The way Xiao Liu   raised her  to seal the deal. : in a lazy way foreshadow that she will be making the least effort since she does not want to hope in the chance she is giving herself.  

I felt sad that whilst Jing has reveal everything about himself, Xiao Liu has not. She also has not reveal anything regarding FFYY assassination attempt of Zhuang Xu. after all any woman or man  wanting and longing for a specific companion  would have tried to remove the obstacle/ competition as quickly as they can in order to get their never parting.

[Shi Qi laughed lightly and his laughter was just like his personality – gentle, peaceful, pure]

I Love how the writer describe Jing personality.  It is what Xiao Liu who has suffered a lot and is tired of suffering actually is looking for : gentleness, peace and purity .

Here is my2 cents and understanding of this part of chapter 8.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 5 

[Xiao Liu opened her eyes and they were walking along the edge of the cliff. To the right was the vast ocean, waves and waves were pounding the black rocksXiao Liu suddenly felt her heart sense, she sensed someone was calling herShe said to Shi Qi “To the edge of the ocean.”.........The white shadow stood steady on top of the wave, white robe and white hair, wearing a mask. He stood in the middle of the waves like a white lily, pure and untouched, extraordinary and beautiful.............Xiao Liu suddenly remembered that Xiang Liu had the bug in him so when her leg was broken, he must have felt it. Xiao Liu laughed “With my little measly ability? Nothing, it’s just a misunderstanding.”............................................. Xiang  Liu could come and go if he was alone, but if he had to take another person along, it would be a death sentence. And if she left, what would happen to Shi Qi?
Xiao Liu smiled “Thank you, but I’d rather not owe you too many favors.” Xiao Liu said to Shi Qi “Go back.”
Shi Qi stepped off the rock and walked back. Xiang Liu merely smiled at Xiao Liu turning down his offer....................Xiang Liu’s eyes glanced across Shi Qi’s face and then landed on Zhuan Xu. He said “Farewell!” before disappearing in the waves.........................Xiao Liu stared at the breaking waves on the jagged rocks and felt rather dazed. Xiang Liu traveled tens of thousands of miles, just to ask her two questions?....................................Right now Shi Qi was wearing a blue Gao Xing robe with wide sleeves and a simple belt, a crown encircling his hair. As he walked it was like he was walking on clouds, like he was the embodiment of the blue moon, his moves like the waves fluid. The two maids stared and Xiao Liu couldn’t look away either. Shi Qi appeared taken back and slightly lowered his eyes but he liked Xiao Liu staring at him like this so he kept his eyes locked on hers as he walked over.
Xiao Liu teased “No wonder a girl learned dance for ten years to try and seduce you. After you go back, there won’t be a lack of women throwing themselves at you.”
Shi Qi
appeared uneasy and worried Xiao Liu would misunderstand and quickly said “I won’t look. Xiao Liu felt a sweetness in her heart but didn’t want him to see it so purposely turned her head “Whether you look or not has nothing to do with me.................................................

Xiao Liu stared at Shi Qi’s leg “But Gao Xing has a lot of special medicine, maybe it can heal your leg.” Shi Qi’s right leg’s injury, because of his spiritual powers, when he walked fast it was undetectable that he was a cripple, but when he walked slow it was evident he limped.
Shi Qi shook his head “I don’t care.”
Xiao Liu smiled and then yawned. Shi Qi said “You sleep.”
Xiao Liu grabbed his sleeve “You sleep, too. But I don’t want you to leave.”
“I can sleep leaning.” Shi Qi sat on the pallet and leaned on the side. Xiao Liu closed her eyes but her hand kept playing with Shi Qi’s sleeve. Shi Qi picked up a cup of water and held it in his hand. A white mist came up from the cup and surrounded Xiao Liu. Xiao Liu’s hand gradually stopped moving.
Shi Qi felt like Xiao Liu was trying so hard to control her nervousness since they left the prison. Shi Qi deduced it had something to do with the Grand Emperor. It couldn’t be related to the Emperor’s power, but was because of who he was.
Shi Qi tightly held Xiao Liu’s hand and said in a low voice “No matter what happens, I will always be with you.”]

As they were leaving the prison, Xiao Liu suddenly felt her heart sense, she sensed someone was calling her.   It was Xiang Liu using the voodoo bug connection..  We are witnessing what the voodoo bug connection can do and how Xiang Liu  is controlling it to find exactly where Xiao Liu and to make her come to him. . We have never seen Xiao Liu used it like this before.  It is therefore correct to state that the voodoo bug  connection could be used to track Xiao Liu where about.  If she had succeeded in  running  away and changed her appearance,  these would not have prevented Xiang Liu to find her.  I cannot  help but wonder if this  was the reason why he asked for the transfer  of the bug to his body.  It is not far fetched to think that, with everything that  has been going on in Xiao Liu life recently,  he had  also sensed that she was planning on running away. She is his precious  medicine,  his poison maker for what ever purpose he needs itband he has feelings for her.  Xiao Liu remembered that he has the bug so would have felt the pain of her broken leg.  Xiang Liu  is there to help her escape if she wanted to.   Xiao Liu  rejected his offer  as she was worried about  what would happened to Ye shi Qi if she was  to leave. Xiao Liu here is not thinking about   Ye Shi Qi safety, but  of the chance she has been willing to take with him.   This is showing us her commitment to this new chapter in here life.   

Xiang Liu before leaving is glancing at Shi Qi. This is something he has never done before. Why did he do it?  You only glance at someone when somenthing about them caught your attention. Xiao Liu is also in dazed- confused,  that Xiang Liu came to ask her 2 questions. This is out of character for him.   I cannot help but wonder since we know that the voodoo bubg can share  pain but also sensual feeling, is  it far fetched to say that Xiang Liu had experience : 1- the feeling of `longing Xiao Liu has for  Shi Qi and also felt it expand? 2-  how it had felt when Xiao Liu was relaxed and content  in Jing arms ? 3- how Xiao Liu has felt  when she spontaneously performed this sexual act by  licking the inside of Shi Qi palm and her flaming  red blush?  My answer to these  is "yes!".  Is this  the reason why he came so late to rescue her? It is important  remember what we had learned so far:  the bug is a lover's  bug and that Xiang Liu took it knowing this fact,  but also not knowing that  Xiao Liu's heart was already longing for Shi Qi.  We also know that  during the transfer,  Xiao Liu's heart due to the bug recognised Xiang Liu's as a friend not as a lover.  Due to this Xiao Liu had a bad feeling about the bug connection. 

Later on when Xiao Liu saw Shi Qi in  his changed of clothes,  and she is could not take her eyes form him and Shi Qi liked the way she was looking, staring at him. Xiao Liu never had this kind of reaction when looking Xiang Liu  even though  his appearance is somenthing to behold.  Shi Qi is described as looking like the embodiment of the blue moon  here   Her teasing comment to Shi Qi  shows that  she is attracted  by his appearance as well  here.  When Shi Qi said that he will not  look,  this implies that he will not have eyes for any  other woman but her,  Xiao Liu's heart is moved by this. She is please but does not want him to know , to see it hence she turned not away. This implies that he facial expression would have shown to Shi Qi how pleased she was. 

After the doctor visit, Xiao Liu requested that Shi Qi stayed with her while she is sleeping and Shi bQi again used his powers to help her relax.  He again promised to be by here side regardless what happen with her meeting with the grand emperor of Gao Xing.

This is my 2 cents on the final part of chapter 8.

Symbolika1:

(continue)@Winny Aye 

Chapter 8

Analysis 

Part 1
The chapter started with Wen Xiao Liu being relieved because she was able to removed the poisonious bug from Xuan, her brother from the past. There must be something that she did not want to follow him or reveal herself to him. 

Wen Xiao Liu had finally had a rest for 3 days. But then she was still curious about what was going on between Fang Feng Yi Yang and Xiang Liu in collaborating to assasinate  Xuan. 

But then she realized that her life was not for it. And for her as long as it was NOT Jing who was plotting kill her past brother then, she will be happy. It is very clear Shi Qi was very very important to her as if he was part of her.

Jing aka Ye Shi Qi was still coming to take care of her. She sort of harshly cutting him out from her life because he was Tushan Jing who was very much living in different world than her at the moment and was tied to his Tushan Clan and the Clan had already  bind him with a wife to be. We can definetly understand her motives. Jing was tied to his Clan. It's unlikely the powerless Wen Xiao Liu and Ye Shi Qi version of Jing had any strength against such high power holding him. Although up till now we do not know about Wen Xiao Liu past but we do know she must had lost her beloved ones before and sort of suffered from abandonment and loneliness. Wen Xiao Liu longed for Ye Shi Qi's warmth. But she could not allowed herself to it. Of course she had crossed this line before in helping her cousin/brother because she felt it was important . And there was a line when Wen Xiao Liu was even thinking that getting favor from Jing felt as if she was taking something. That line made me think that maybe she did not deserve such treatment because she may have thought she could not give him anything more. That is my personal take on her thinking.
In here I would like to share the difference translation from Thai ver vol1 page 232.
Koala Ver
"Xiao Liu felt it was important and not personal. This was for himself and made him feel like he was taking something."
Thai ver
"เสี่ยวลิ่วรู้สึกว่านั่นเป็น เรื่องของคุณธรรม ไม่เกี่ยวกับตน แต่หากเอามาไช้ส่วนตัว กลับมีความรู้ สึกเหมือนลักลอดไห้กันด้วยเสน่หา"
Translated
"Xiao Liu felt that it was for goodnes and not personal. But if he was taking it for himself, he felt as if he was commiting smuggle together with affection (romantic love affection)."
I guess the feel is different and thai ver is more direct.

Jing must had guessed Wen Xiao Liu's plan already. For the first time since chapter one he spoke a lot from his heart for the first time. He completely let out all his feelings about how Xiao Liu had healed not only his life but also his soul. The atmosphere was very solemn. It was very clear how much he was in fear of losing Wen Xiao Liu from life. I nearly tear up reading his lines.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2908729&page=349#p2908729

Part 2

Xuan had finally revealed his identity as grandson of Yellow Emperor of Xuan Yuan and disciple of Grand Emperor of Gao Xing.
His manners looked quite different than before. His command to Xiao Liu in such authority is intriguing. What I mean is he did not really care how Xiao Liu had saved him before. By his in here I felt like he could speak upside to get what he want. It appeared cold and ruthless indeed. But it  made sense on how Xiao Liu had sided with Xiang Liu before saving Xuan with life. Therefore it is not surprising how Xuan or now Prince Zhuang Xu might think Xiao Liu was shceming. However, for me is it looks too obvious on Xiao Liu sudden change on helping Xiang Liu to help Xuan. Xiao Liu understood Zhuang Xu although she was in fear. She understood the political matters and wars that there was no simplicity and scheming and intelligence were needed. So she was sort of proud of him on how he was coming. But it's not because she would go with him. Xiao Liu surely did not want to meet Grand Emperor, who would able to figure out who she is after all. So Xiao Liu was sort of running away from her past.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2909679&page=350#p2909679

part 3
Wen Xiao Liu was thinking all the way to escape from Zhuan Xu taking her to Gao Xing. She even think of Xiang Liu whom she believed he could help her escape. But he wasn't in surrounding , and so finally despite her avoiding Jing, it seemed she still could not escape from him. It is mentioned she sort of wanting to know if Jing would choose her against the world. Because if he helped her Jing might be making enemies with both Xuan Yuan and Gao Xing. She wanted to know how much she was important to Jing. In the context, it is implied Jing 's choice is even more important to her than escaping.
Wen Xiao Liu had made her Hui Shui family settled and able to live on without her. She had already planned to leave and wander again whether she would be taken to Gao Xing or not. It is already hinted here that she won't be coming back to Qing Shui town for a long long time and that next time she came back everyone might be getting old and leaving the world already..

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2909723&page=350#p2909723

part 4
Wen Xiao Liu had come to Jing after all. And Jing was fine to help her without any doubt at all. I think Jing's word, "fine" must had both surprised and touched her heart.
I really like this idea of having fake Jing and fake Xiao Liu. Even those replicas reaction to Xiao Liu was fun. It's a pity that the drama did not include this part. I also like the line how Xiao Liu thought that fake Jing looked more real than the real Jing. I am not sure about  what  the author intented. But sometimes in our society, people tend to think fake is real but ignore reality. It is already much revealing here that Xiao Liu's appearance was fake one. She was just stunned that Jing was no surprised with it and that he had known about it, maybe for a long time already. The loyal maid, Jing Ye could see, Jing chose to go with Wen Xiao Liu all the way Jing had given Wen Xiao Liu more than Jing Ye might have thought. And it was his choice. Even if she was sad, she would still have to help him. The fantastic carriage with secret counter part is all fun. (Although we don't have that in drama).
In this particular part I am glad to read more wonders about Tushan clans and their abilities. The fake replica is truly awesome. And again Jing proved that he understand and know about his Wen Xiao Liu more than she would ever imagine, more than we, readers know.

Jing mentioning to Jing Ye about getting married when he's not back, maybe indicating Jing may have already determined to get gone with  Xiao Liu forever if fate has destined them. I mean when Xiao Liu, he did not care about other things much.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2910145&page=350#p2910145

part 5
I am really happy to read Xiao Liu and Shi Qi tender moments again. Jing was very happy to be her Ye Shi Qi again. Even though they were in chao situation, he was happy. Xiao Liu might have thought Jing would not follow her. But his being fine with helping her escape and being with her by all himself had expanded her wanting him even more. In other words, their bonds just got stronger.
I really like this metaphor of her looking at the stars. Stars could be metaphor of "Stars turn on as the day turn to night". The way I understand it is when the dark times come there will be little stars to see the light. Stars metaphor could be "something written in stars", meaning destiny is already written, a force of nature we can't avoid,  and something we could not change.Stars can be metaphor for "Star Crossed Lovers" , such as Romeo and Juliet.
The reference for Stars Metaphors
https://symbolismandmetaphor.com/star-metaphors-idioms/

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2910181&page=350#p2910181

part 6
Jing had brought Xiao Liu to Gao Xing , in hope that Zhuang Xu probably would have just followed the fake dolls. Instead brought her to Gao Xing alongside with some messagers that were coming. And then at the entrance of  Gao Xing, everyone talking about how Xuan Yuan and Gao Xing soldiers were joining to search for something. Jing and Xiao Liu still got to enter city and rested at inn. I have a feeling that Jing already knew they might not escape when he talked powerful being. Xiao Liu as well having bad feeling. So Jing just comforted her.
And they were right, in the middle of the night, they were surrounded by Zhaun Xu and his soldiers.
Xiao Liu accepted Jing tried all his best to help her, still lost to Zhuan Xu's power.
Again in the scene, we will feel sorry for Jing because Xiao Liu had really tell why she was all running away or even revealing her form, while she knew who he was already. Of course she did not reveal who she was to anyone else at all. And it seems like she was running away from it. Nevertheless she was still very concerned about Jing and that he would get hurt. We can see that her not being ease at all when Jing told her to run away. So many things was secretive about Xiao Yao so far. We already know she was actually Zhuan Xu long lost cousin. They really had a strong bond when they were kids. So why was she wanting to run away from him? What happened to her then that she got separated from him and her family? So I guess that we will get answers soon as her real identity is revealed and it should be soon.  And she was not at all surprised or concerned Zhuan Xu coldness and ruthlessness in dealing with things or her. (He did not know it's her)

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2910809&page=352#p2910809

part 7
Xiao Liu was in pain but by her speech. She was both happy and unhappy at the time. There was a mentioning she did not want to get hurt anymore. Because she might wish to hold on tightly to her man to get happiness. But then again she was scared to be left alone again. So she better not had anybody in life at all.

When Jing wake up, seeing her legs are hurt ,he used his power on her to lessen and ton.The soldiers treatment to Jing and Xiao Liu are very different. They were very rough to Xiao Liu.

Xiao Liu had already figure out why she was captured in this way. Because Xuan Xu thought she might the son of one of the rebel to Grand Emperor.

Somehow I have a feeling that there's serene feeling in this scene although they were   in prison.

And Xiao Liu was happy Jing worreid about her.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2911145&page=352#p2911145

part 8
Being in the dragon bone prison, it felt like the world had only Ye Shi Qi and Wen Xao Liu, even if they were taken here as prisoners.

It's in here that Jing/Shi Qi was finally able to let out his feelings by starting out with him knowing of Wen Xiao Liu being a female. And promising what he wanted to do most which is to never leaving her in his entire life. I really like this intimate tease scene  between Shi Qi and Xiao Liu when she licked his hand because he shut her mouth.

According to him, her shyness as a woman   was no small matters. While Xiao Liu was too shy about it and pouted.

I have so many feelings towards this scene. It certainly is romantic. It feels like the couple caught in a prison, yet able to make the time of warmth and the time to confess true feelings. So this prison became their uniting place.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2911145&page=352#p2911145

Part 9

About Tushan Jing
According to Ye Shi Qi the former self as Tushan Jing was prized man, born wealthy with refine talents in arts. Since childhood, he was spoiled by his family. He was an expert of expert whom several smart beings had to look up to. The only unfortunate matter was that he had the brother who looked at him as the product of the suffering. The brother did everything to let out his anger and downgraded feelings on Tushan Jing. Only after three years of torture and  humilations, and he realized that Tushan Jing was a lie. It was just a title after all. 

A Reborn Phoenix
Tushan Jing was nearly dead, both his body and soul. Nevertheless he approached to the warmth of the sun before he thought he was going to die. But his time was just not over yet and his savior appeared. Even with scars and on body and soul, he was very much alive. If we recalled chapter one, his torture was specific cuttings and not one chopped death. The past torture and hatred were never very far away. However, Ye Shi Qi/Tushan Jing knew he could never reborn completely if he embraced the hatred. Because it is not him, who would rather be glad that he still had his whole body to live. 

Graditute and Taking Chances
Tushan Jing was grateful to be reborn as Ye Shi Qi. In the last seven chapters, we could see the development of attraction between Ye Shi Qi and Wen Xiao Liu. If I was not spoiled before I would really have thought this story was a BL (Boy Love). After reviving the life, the human attraction and romance was also there for him. Probably at that moment he took what was offered to him with graditute and taking chances on this new growing feelings. 

The Promise of Entire Lifetime Against All Odds
The couple was in the prison. In fact, Wen Xiao Liu and Ye Shi Qi were imprisoned by Zhuan Xu. Yet they both were at peace and joyful. This is explained with the line "They did not even feel like time was passing. " Especially Ye Shi Qi, who wished this moment was forever. He felt like he did not want tomorrow anymore. He was grateful of Zhuan Xu. In here, he finally confessed his feelings. There was no words of "I love you". However, Wen Xiao Liu knew it and felt it by his heartbeat. He promised her to get himself free from loveless marriage and and be with her as Ye Shi Qi forever. He talked of the timing 15 years, to keep herself for him, and not to fall in love with another man.
I felt the need to explain here a little bit more. Because this is the area many are critizing the character for which many facts and reasons I sort of disagree. One have to understand that the love between Ye Shi Qi and Wen Xiao Liu is like first love, there is passion. Ye Shi Qi was not flawless. He had his own insecurities, because of his imperfections and family ties, and he was taking this chance for himself to be with her, and so that she would not disappear from his life. In the last couple chapters , he had seen her trying her best to get away from him. (Yes, he also knew he had possible rival). That is why I take this action as a sincere challenge and call out from a man in love. (One has to admit jealousy is common in couple when one is likely to go out with another? Or at least feeling you wish your partner doesn't go with another ? I am say to get a clear view of romantic&passionate love, that is not pure saint love. There's many kind of love). Because everything had exception. Sometimes in emotion matters, right or wrong were not as it seems. The wrong can be right and the right can be wrong. Surely the love between Xiao Jing is commitment. By revealing all about himself, Jing surely is commiting to her. He understands her that he needs to take this first step. Because Wen Xiao Liu would not initiate  this chance even if she really wanted it. The tone that was written in the scene, both of them calming. It's surely is not one sided from Ye Shi Qi.
Because of the phrase here, "Shi Qi quietly held Xiao Liu and Xiao Liu quietly listened to his heartbeat. In this place of death, separated from the world’s enticements and entanglements, it made the complicated relationship between a man and a woman so very simple. It was just him and her. Xiao Liu suddenly felt right being here and that was calming."
There is a mentioning of " relationship between a man and a woman" when separated from the world. It is just him and her. By hearing Ye Shi Qi's heartbeating, Xiao Liu was calming. All in all, this promise was heartfully made by both parties.  

Part 10

Xiang Liu and the Bug Connection

We can see that through their bugs connection, Xiang Liu could call on Wen Xiao Liu. He had travelled all the way to save her or get her. 

Probably it was late.

Wen Xiao Liu thought if he went with Xiang Liu. They probably could not escape. She could not believe he could beat Five God Mountain. And she thought about Shiqi, and thought about might happen to Shiqi. Wen Xiao Liu was stunned about Xiang Liu travelled all the way here and asked her those two questions. 

The way Xiang Liu looked at Zhuan Xu and Shiqi is something. I don't know. There's some feelings there. Could Xiang Liu probably know that those two men are important in Wen Xiao Liu's life?

Their bugs connection between them was acknowledged again. 

Xiang Liu was again described as being beautiful again. I wonder if it was Xiao Liu thinking or just the context! Nevertheless, Wen Xiao Liu had turned down Xiang Liu's offer to escape. If we could recalled Xiao Liu had said to Jing that she would rather die than to meet King of Gao Xing/Five Gods Mountains/Haoling. But did she say that just to test Jing/Shiqi? Probably. However, we all know she did not want to get back to Gao Xing. But right now the tone of the context is calmer. She probably was more reasonable. She suddenly did not want death to come.  Then she thought about how Shiqi would be if she left. (Actually, in Thai version, it's translated "what will Shiqi do if she left"). It surely showing her bond towards Shiqi that she did not want to leave too. (Showing concern).

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2913883&page=356#p2913883

Part 11

Gao Xing: The Land of Eternal Spring
Since scene in dragon bone prison, I have been smiling like idiot with our couple moments. Again in this last portion of the chapter still not free from their sweetness.
I really appreciate this scene of Jing wearing Gao Xing clothing in blue which light up the world like the moon shine on darkness. And yep that captivate Wen Xiao Liu to look at him again as well as the two maids there, which caused sort of jealousy to Wen Xiao Liu. And with Jing confirmation to her that he won't look at other women, she felt sweetness in her heart but still would not give in to her heart.
We also learnt that Wen Xiao Liu had been finding herbs to cure Jing's scars on his body but she could not. Again the way Tushan Hou torture Jing is explained in how he made Jing suffering last long. But Wen Xiao Liu knew that Gao Xing had special herbs so that there maybe herbs to cure her Shiqi(Jing).
And we get to learn about Gao Xing(Haoling in drama version) which is also known as five gods mountain in which the Grand Emperor is living. It explained the Emperor was modest, and having only one consort as well. Gao Xing also a place of eternal spring. If we recall in prolouge Gao Xing is also a place water from rivers, sea and ocean meet.
I do find it romantic that in the place of eternal spring,  Ye Shi Qi promised to Wen Xiao Liu that he will be with her forever while she was sleeping.
All in all this part is really sweet. 

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?pid=2914927&page=357#p2914927

Wrap Up:This is too long already so let me wrap up chapter with few lines. Wen Xiao Liu planned to leave Qing Shui town for varius reasom. There is development of Jing/Shiqi and Wen Xiao Liu. The dragon bone prison scene is romantic. Their commitment had taken to the next level. Jing had revealed everything about himself, including inner insecurities. He is committing his entire life. Xiao Liu had finally give in to what she long for and this challenge of 15 years promise to keep her heart for Jing. Xiang Liu was  late to come to save her. We learnd about Gao Xing being eternal spring, a bit of peek on  Grang Emperor . We will see how story unfold in chapter 9. 

Symbolika1:

@Symb.replying to Peng:

As they were leaving the prison, Xiao Liu suddenly felt her heart sense, she sensed someone was calling her.   It was Xiang Liu using the voodoo bug connection..  We are witnessing what the voodoo bug connection can do and how Xiang Liu  is controlling it to find exactly where Xiao Liu and to make her come to him. . We have never seen Xiao Liu used it like this before.  It is therefore correct to state that the voodoo bug  connection could be used to track Xiao Liu where about.  If she had succeeded in  running  away and changed her appearance,  these would not have prevented Xiang Liu to find her.  I cannot  help but wonder if this  was the reason why he asked for the transfer  of the bug to his body.  It is not far fetched to think that, with everything that  has been going on in Xiao Liu life recently,  he had  also sensed that she was planning on running away. She is his precious  medicine,  his poison maker for what ever purpose he needs itband he has feelings for her.  Xiao Liu remembered that he has the bug so would have felt the pain of her broken leg.  Xiang Liu  is there to help her escape if she wanted to.   Xiao Liu  rejected his offer  as she was worried about  what would happened to Ye shi Qi if she was  to leave. Xiao Liu here is not thinking about   Ye Shi Qi safety, but  of the chance she has been willing to take with him.   This is showing us her commitment to this new chapter in here life.   

peng-peng:Xiang Liu before leaving is glancing at Shi Qi. This is something he has never done before. Why did he do it?  You only glance at someone when somenthing about them caught your attention. Xiao Liu is also in dazed- confused,  that Xiang Liu came to ask her 2 questions. This is out of character for him.   I cannot help but wonder since we know that the voodoo bubg can share  pain but also sensual feeling, is  it far fetched to say that Xiang Liu had experience : 1- the feeling of `longing Xiao Liu has for  Shi Qi and also felt it expand? 2-  how it had felt when Xiao Liu was relaxed and content  in Jing arms ? 3- how Xiao Liu has felt  when she spontaneously performed this sexual act by  licking the inside of Shi Qi palm and her flaming  red blush?  My answer to these  is "yes!".  Is this  the reason why he came so late to rescue her? It is important  remember what we had learned so far:  the bug is a lover's  bug and that Xiang Liu took it knowing this fact,  but also not knowing that  Xiao Liu's heart was already longing for Shi Qi.  We also know that  during the transfer,  Xiao Liu's heart due to the bug recognised Xiang Liu's as a friend not as a lover.  Due to this Xiao Liu had a bad feeling about the bug connection.  

Voodoo Bug Connection:

• Accurate: Xiang Liu's use of the voodoo bug connection to locate Xiao Liu demonstrates the capabilities of the bug. The idea that he can track her regardless of changes to her appearance or attempts to run away is well-founded. This ability could indeed be a reason why he asked for the transfer of the bug to his body.
  • In the drama (ep14): we see it pinch her. (not a quiet,silent call).

2.Xiang Liu's Intentions:

• Accurate: The analysis correctly suggests that Xiang Liu's feelings for Xiao Liu go beyond a mere strategic use of her skills. The description of her as his "precious medicine" aligns with his need for her unique abilities. Furthermore, the concern about her planning to run away and the offer to help her escape indicate a certain level of care or consideration on his part.

3.Xiao Liu's Rejection of Xiang Liu's Offer:

• Accurate: The analysis accurately points out that Xiao Liu's rejection of Xiang Liu's offer is not just about Ye Shi Qi's safety but also about the commitment she has made to this new chapter in her life. This highlights her growing attachment to Shi Qi and her willingness to face the challenges ahead.

4.Xiang Liu Glancing at Shi Q (and Xuan)i:

• Speculative: The interpretation of Xiang Liu glancing at Shi Qi and possibly experiencing the feelings associated with Xiao Liu's emotions is speculative for now. While it's an interesting theory, the text doesn't explicitly provide evidence for this. The reasons behind Xiang Liu's glance could be open to interpretation. 
  • But the text is heavilly implying a predator/challeging/cold look : "Xiang Liu’s eyes glanced across Shi Qi’s face and then landed on Zhuan Xu".
  •  And the drama illustrated this part with a heavy hint on his emotion- a hint of anger (ep.14).

5.Late Rescue and Bug Connection:

• Speculative: The analysis suggests that Xiang Liu's late arrival could be linked to his experiencing Xiao Liu's feelings through the bug connection. This is a speculative interpretation as the text doesn't explicitly provide details about Xiang Liu's motives for the timing of his arrival. It's an interesting theory that adds depth to the character dynamics but may not be conclusively supported by the text. For now.

.We shall see further how the speculative elements about his potential experiences through the bug, evolves...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reflexions on 15 year promise:

1. TSJ's Promise and Risk-Taking:

• @Peng rightly notes that Tushan Jing made the promise to break his engagement twice, emphasizing his conviction and determination. The acknowledgment that he has no right to ask this of Xiao Liu reflects his respect for her agency. The observation that TSJ is taking a risk and giving himself a chance aligns with the idea of "nothing ventured, nothing gained."
  2. Xiao Liu's Response and Denial:

• You accuratly identifies Xiao Liu's response to TSJ's question about what he wants her to do during the time he's breaking his engagement. Xiao Liu's statement that her heart is sealed and that she only seeks companionship is seen as a form of denial. The analysis correctly notes that Xiao Liu is, in fact, in denial about her true feelings for Ye Shi Qi.
  3. Longing for Ye Shi Qi:

• The insight that Xiao Liu has been longing for Ye Shi Qi, despite her denial, and how Xiao Liu will learn to hear her heart as the story progresses hints at a character development arc.
  4. Consent and Informed Decision:

•  Tushan Jing did not force or coerce Xiao Liu into making the promise. The observation that Xiao Liu agreed, fully aware of what she is signing up for, highlights the difference from the promises she made with Xiang Liu. This emphasizes the importance of informed and voluntary decisions in their relationship.
  5. Willingness to Take a Chance:

• Yes, to  the significance of Xiao Liu's willingness to take a chance, even though she may not want to hope. The fact that Tushan Jing initiated the promise, and Xiao Liu accepted while knowing the terms, reflects a positive step in their relationship.

- Shi Qi said I know you never give yourself hope so you don’t trust first and won’t give first. You have a true heart but if the other doesn’t appreciate it, then you won’t give it. I’m willing to wait, wait until you’re willing to hope.

Shi Qi's statement reflects a deep understanding of Xiao Liu's character and emotional defense mechanisms. => key points in his statement:

1. Recognition of Xiao Liu's Emotional Guard:

• Shi Qi acknowledges that Xiao Liu has built emotional walls around herself, likely as a protective measure. Her reluctance to give herself hope and trust first indicates a past filled with experiences that may have led her to be cautious and guarded in matters of the heart.
  2. Appreciation of Xiao Liu's True Heart:

• Despite Xiao Liu's guarded nature, Shi Qi recognizes the authenticity of her emotions. He sees beyond the walls she has erected and acknowledges that, at her core, she possesses a true and genuine heart. This implies that Xiao Liu's reservations are not a reflection of insincerity but rather a response to past hurts or disappointments.
  3. Willingness to Wait:

• Shi Qi expresses his patience and willingness to wait for Xiao Liu to open up. By stating, "I'm willing to wait," he conveys a profound commitment to understanding her, earning her trust, and allowing her the time and space she needs to feel comfortable enough to embrace hope and trust in their relationship.
  4. Understanding Xiao Liu's Conditions for Giving:

• Shi Qi articulates that Xiao Liu's willingness to give her heart is contingent on the other person's appreciation of it. This suggests that Xiao Liu values reciprocity and mutual appreciation in a relationship. It aligns with the idea that she may have been hurt in the past when her genuine efforts were not reciprocated.
  5. Waiting Until She's Willing to Hope:

The statement concludes with Shi Qi's commitment to wait until Xiao Liu is ready to embrace hope. This underscores his respect for her pace and autonomy in navigating her emotions. It also reflects his confidence that, given time, Xiao Liu may choose to open herself to the possibilities of hope and trust in their connection.****Shi Qi quietly held Xiao Liu and Xiao Liu quietly listened to his heartbeat. In this place of death, separated from the world’s enticements and entanglements, it made the complicated relationship between a man and a woman so very simple. It was just him and her. ****

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Winny to @peng-peng

We see that  Xiao Liu wants companionship only  and this is because  she believes her heart is closed to love.   We see that Xiao Liu is in denial as she has been longing for YSQ.  Her heart has been longing for him. We will see  as their story progresses,  how Xiao Liu will learned to hear her heart.   

What I love about the promise is that Jing has not forced it on Xiao Liu.  He asked her   if she wanted  to take this chance with him. Xiao Liu has agreed  knowing  what she is signing for unlike the 2 promises she made with Xiang Liu.  She has not been forced, coerces  via excruciating  beating and information has not been withheld from her in order to  make her agree. I love that Xiao Liu has finally been willing to take a chance even though she does not want to hope as Jing took the 1rst step and she accepted to wait for him.  

Jing made it clear to Xiao Liu that this deal is not a  business transaction as it is about love and only love is a rare treasure that cannot be bought with any amount of money. 

Jing is finally extremely happy that he took the courage to reveal his greatest wish. The way Xiao Liu   raised her  to seal the deal. : in a lazy way foreshadow that she will be making the least effort since she does not want to hope in the chance she is giving herself.  

I felt sad that whilst Jing has reveal everything about himself, Xiao Liu has not. She also has not reveal anything regarding FFYY assassination attempt of Zhuang Xu. after all any woman or man  wanting and longing for a specific companion  would have tried to remove the obstacle/ competition as quickly as they can in order to get their never parting.

[Shi Qi laughed lightly and his laughter was just like his personality – gentle, peaceful, pure]

I Love how the writer describe Jing personality.  It is what Xiao Liu who has suffered a lot and is tired of suffering actually is looking for : gentleness, peace and purity .

Yes WXL only aim to get someone for companion, yet she fell in love. Jing gave in to take the first step. Yes he was totally opening up to her. Totally honest .Yes i also wish she told him about Ffyy assasinate attempt on Xuan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**********(Full exploration=> Bravo :D!!! <3, Now I'll need some time to go through it all , and hopefully will analyse it in it's completude...:) )

Symbolika1:
Now I'll need some time to go through it all

So I'll be back! Be good :D!

H19279:

Because the doll replicated the fake Jing using his blood (DNA) meaning it transformed to "original" Jing with the aura and spirit of the gentlement, noble guy. That was how Tushan Jing  was supposed to look like in Xiao Liu's opinion. 

The sitting Jing - was the one who had suffered torturing, who wanted to be YSQ and acted as YSQ in front of Xiao Liu.

Hi...thanks for replying here...

I do not get what you mean. It looks upside down to me. Sorry.  But Jing/Ye Shi Qi using his blood on the doll the to make "Fake Jing", which looks like him on the surface. The doll is implied as "replica of Jing" and "fake Jing". The dolls are to make fake people. By the way, the passage "Xiao Liu would have thought fake Jing was real and the sitting  Jing was". Yes she probably would have thought the fake Jing acted perfectly as Tushan Jing, Master of Qing Qiu. There's no implying in context, Ye Shi Qi was acting as Ye Shi Qi. Because they are the same person; Jing and Shi Qi.

@Symbolika1

Yeahh...we did another chapter perfectly. Chapter 8 is quite a ride for us. But I guess we all enjoyed it. At least I am so happy that we are sharing all the angles from the novel as much as we see.

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Yeahh...we did another chapter perfectly. Chapter 8 is quite a ride for us. But I guess we all enjoyed it. At least I am so happy that we are sharing all the angles from the novel as much as we see.

Yes :) <3

Winny Aye:

Hi...thanks for replying here...

I do not get what you mean. It looks upside down to me. Sorry.  But Jing/Ye Shi Qi using his blood on the doll the to make "Fake Jing", which looks like him on the surface. The doll is implied as "replica of Jing" and "fake Jing". The dolls are to make fake people. By the way, the passage "Xiao Liu would have thought fake Jing was real and the sitting  Jing was". Yes she probably would have thought the fake Jing acted perfectly as Tushan Jing, Master of Qing Qiu. There's no implying in context, Ye Shi Qi was acting as Ye Shi Qi. Because they are the same person; Jing and Shi Qi.

The doll could replicate the core, inner person (the very real person). If it could replicate the one on the surface, then it could make Xiao Liu. However, it couldn't. Deep down inside Jing was the gentlement, heir of Tushan clan, Qingqui gentlement. That is what the doll replicated from his blood. 

authentic Jing and YSQ may have the same face but they had different expression, experience. XY had feeling for YSQ, whom met her requirement to be her companion partner. Jing well understood it. In chapter 6 he already told Jing Ye about that when WXL and he embraced each other after she recovered from the injury. In chapter 8, Jing helped XY escape. He also wanted to escape his Jing identity too. He just wanted to stay with Xiao Liu, he just wanted to be YSQ. XY was ruthless to Jing but she had softheart to YSQ. That is why Jing promise her to return to YSQ. 

The fake Jing which was made from the doll is identical to authentic Jing - smart, confident, elegent gentlement. And in XY's perception, real Jing  should be like that. Because she knew his origin, his real identity.

The sitting "real"Jing was YSQ. He rarely showed his selfconfidence and surfacial intelligence  in front of XY. Acutally in front of XY, he was timid, underdog. His legs could be treated but he didn't want to cure it completely. YSQ still carried scars from tortured period. 

=> Here is the  Chapter  8 Global Exploration & Analysis:

*****    "It’s So Late, Why Have You Not Returned"*****

1. Title Significance: The title "It’s So Late, Why Have You Not Returned" suggests a sense of urgency and can be interpreted as Xiao Liu facing his real-life problems. It symbolizes the challenges and dilemmas that come with life and the necessity to confront them.

The title also parallels Ye Shi Qi's decision to go back to his past life to address his own issues. Both narratives intertwine, emphasizing the synchronous nature of their challenges and the parallel journeys of the characters.

2. Central Events:

• Removal of the Voodoo Bug:
  • Represents the resolution of a significant plot point, contributing to the character's development and symbolise her resourcefulness, commitment to aiding the ones she care for.

*  Agreement to the 15-year Wait:

• The Promise underscores Xiao Liu's commitment to Tushan Jing.

3. Character Analysis:

• Wen Xiao Liu:
    • Complex Emotions: The depiction of happiness and unhappiness showcases the depth of Xiao Liu's emotional landscape.
    • Concern for Jing: Seeking herbs for Jing's scars and agreeing to the 15-year wait both indicate her care for his well-being, emphasizing the growing emotional connection.
  • Tushan Jing (Ye Shi Qi):
    • Commitment: Jing's commitment to Xiao Liu is reinforced through his determination to be with her forever.
    • Understanding: Demonstrates understanding of Xiao Liu's emotional struggles and a willingness to support her.

4. Setting Analysis:

• Dragon Bone Prison:
    • Symbolism: Represents a dark, death-like place, highly contrasted with Xiao Liu and Jing opening positively to each other. It symbolizes adversity, emphasizing the stark contrast and potential for growth.
  • Gao Xing (Land of Eternal Spring):
    • Symbolism: Symbolizes hope, renewal, and the possibility of a better future.
    • Narrative Function: Offers a contrasting setting to the harshness of the prison, indicating a potential turning point in the characters' journeys.

5.Themes Explored:

• Love and Commitment:
    • Jing's Commitment: The mention of marriage and eternal commitment strengthens the theme of enduring love.
    • Growing Emotional Connection: Xiao Liu's tender moments, like licking center palm, more accurately express her feelings toward Jing.
  • Vulnerability and Strength:
    • Xiao Liu's Vulnerability: Highlighted through her emotional struggles and challenges faced.
    • Jing's Strength: Demonstrated in his commitment and determination to be with Xiao Liu.

6.Symbolism of Nature and Harmony:

• Introduction of Stars and Wind Chime:
    • Stars: Symbolize destiny, continuity, and the interconnectedness of the characters' fates.
    • Wind Chime: Represents harmony, signaling a potential alignment of forces in the narrative.

7.Natural Elements and Emotional Resonance:

• Starry Night and Emotional Intimacy:
    • Scenic Symbolism: The starry night becomes a symbol of emotional intimacy and shared experiences.
    • Narrative Tone: Sets a tone of vulnerability and openness among the characters.

8.Nature as a Reflection of Characters' Inner Worlds:

• Reflection in the River of Stars:
    • Metaphorical Imagery: The starry sky becomes a metaphor for characters seeing themselves more clearly.
    • Character Development: Implies a potential for self-discovery and growth.

9.Chapter Significance:

• Plot Progression:
    • Chapter 8 serves as a turning point with the resolution of the voodoo bug crisis, allowing for plot progression centered around Jing and Xiao Liu's relationship.

10.Foreshadowing:

• Introduction of the "Fake Replica":
    • The concept of the "Fake Replica" accentuates Xiao Liu's apparent facade, underscoring her hidden identity, family ties with Cang Xuan, and her royal lineage. This sharpens the contrast with Jing/Ye Shi Qi's genuineness, serving as a foreshadowing element for potential complications arising from Xiao Liu's concealed truths. The duality within Xiao Liu's character hints at intricate narrative developments and challenges awaiting her in the unfolding story.

--------------------------------------------@@@@@@@@@-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's delve into a relationship analysis for Xiao Liu and Jing in Chapter 8: 

Xiao Liu and Jing Relationship Analysis (Detailed):

1. Communication through Actions:

• Rather than relying solely on verbal communication, Xiao Liu and Jing communicate through meaningful actions. Jing's commitment is evident in his determination to be with Xiao Liu forever, and she reciprocates by actively seeking herbs for his well-being.
  2. Tenderness and Symbolic Gestures:

• Xiao Liu's tender moments, such as licking Jing's center palm, go beyond physical affection. These actions symbolize a deeper emotional connection and a willingness to share vulnerabilities. It showcases a unique and intimate aspect of their relationship.
  3. Shared Vision of the Future:

• The mention of marriage and eternal commitment reflects a shared vision of the future. This isn't merely a romantic notion but a commitment to face challenges together, reinforcing the strength of their bond.
  4. Navigating Adversity:

• Dragon Bone Prison serves as a backdrop for their relationship dynamics. Despite the harsh conditions, Xiao Liu and Jing find solace in each other. The symbolism of the prison underscores their ability to navigate adversity as a team.
  5. Parallel Growth:

• Both characters experience individual growth in this chapter. Xiao Liu's capabilities are showcased in her successful resolution of the voodoo bug crisis, while Jing's strength lies in his unwavering support. Their individual growth contributes to the strength of their partnership.
  6. Foreshadowing Challenges:

• The introduction of the "Fake Replica" introduces an element of uncertainty and potential challenges. This foreshadowing adds complexity to their relationship, hinting at forthcoming obstacles related to Xiao Liu's hidden identity.
  7. Emotional Resonance:

• Emotional intimacy is conveyed through the starry night scene. Stargazing becomes a metaphor for introspection, allowing Xiao Liu and Jing to share their emotions openly. This shared vulnerability deepens their emotional resonance.
  8. Reflection and Self-Discovery:

• The reflection in the river of stars serves as a metaphor for characters seeing themselves more clearly. This implies not only self-discovery but also mutual understanding within the relationship, fostering a deeper connection.
  9. Balance of Strength and Vulnerability:

• Jing's strength complements Xiao Liu's vulnerability, creating a balanced dynamic. It's not a one-sided relationship; both characters contribute to the emotional tapestry of their connection.
  10. Narrative Harmony Sound and cooling Fan:

• The wind chime's symbolism extends to the harmony and balance within their relationship. The author employs the shapes and characteristics of the wind chime and fan to metaphorically convey the nuanced aspects of Xiao Liu and Jing's relationship. Through these objects, readers are invited to explore the intricacies of harmony, interdependence, fluidity, closeness, distance, and individual expression within the Xiao Liu and Tushan Jing evolving narrative and relationship. 

Conclusion: 

Chapter 8-  A Positive Turn for Xiao Liu and Jing's Relationship

Amidst the trials and tribulations of Dragon Bone Prison, Chapter 8 unveils a positive evolution in the relationship between Wen Xiao Liu and Tushan Jing (Ye Shi Qi). Their connection, already marked by an intricate tapestry of emotions, takes a resilient and promising turn.

One of the central themes is the mutual growth and support displayed by Xiao Liu and Jing. Xiao Liu's adept handling of the voodoo bug crisis not only showcases her resourcefulness but also becomes a testament to the strength of their partnership.  Jing, in turn, stands as a pillar of unwavering support, reinforcing their ability to face adversities together within the confines of the prison.

Symbolic gestures of intimacy add a layer of depth to their relationship. Xiao Liu's tender moments, such as licking Jing's center palm, transcend the physical realm. These actions symbolize not only a physical connection but a profound emotional intimacy, a sharing of vulnerabilities that strengthens the bond between them. In the center. In the core. This intimate bond becomes a source of strength, a private sanctuary amidst the harshness of their environment. 

The mention of marriage and eternal commitment underscores a shared vision for the future. Their love goes beyond the transient; a commitment to weather whatever challenges may come their way. Their love isn't fleeting; it's enduring, a theme that adds depth to their evolving relationship. 

The stargazing scene becomes a poignant moment of emotional resonance. Underneath the vast expanse of stars, Xiao Liu and Jing lay bare their feelings, fostering a foundation of trust and understanding. This open communication adds layers to their relationship, emphasizing the authenticity of their connection. It expance their thrust in each other.

The dynamic balance of strength and vulnerability becomes a defining aspect. Jing's unwavering strength complements Xiao Liu's moments of vulnerability, creating a harmonious interplay. This equilibrium adds substance to their relationship, portraying it as a union of two individuals who not only complement each other but also provide unwavering support.

While the overall foreshadowing hints at potential challenges with the introduction of the "Fake Replica," Chapter 8 leaves an general impression of resilience. Xiao Liu and Jing's relationship appears unyielding, capable of confronting obstacles together. The chapter sets the stage for continued growth, reinforcing their commitment and offering a glimpse into the promising journey that lies ahead.

In the tapestry of Dragon Bone Prison's challenges, Chapter 8 paints a positive stroke: illustrating Xiao Liu and Jing's relationship as a source of strength, growth, and mutual understanding. As they navigate the complexities of their surroundings, their connection emerges as a beacon of hope, promising a continued journey of shared experiences and shared, enduring love. 

"   It was just him and her. Xiao Liu suddenly felt right being here and that was calming.

Xiao Liu said “How about we never leave here.”

“Fine.”

“What’s fine?”

“It’s fine staying here.”

“What’s fine about it?”

“Just you. And me.”

Xiao Liu laughed knowing that Shi Qi also understood.

Tong Hua raw words resonates deeply___________________________________

(3 pics for closure: from cage, to dragon bone prison, to Gao Xing).

(draft form for now:) ).

Symbolika1:
(draft form for now:) ).

@ Peng, @ Winny tell me if I forgot some xiaojing candies... <3

H19279:
The doll could replicate the core, inner person (the very real person). If it could replicate the one on the surface, then it could make Xiao Liu. However, it couldn't. Deep down inside Jing was the gentlement, heir of Tushan clan, Qingqui gentlement. That is what the doll replicated from his blood.

authentic Jing and YSQ may have the same face but they had different expression, experience. XY had feeling for YSQ, whom met her requirement to be her companion partner. Jing well understood it. In chapter 6 he already told Jing Ye about that when WXL and he embraced each other after she recovered from the injury. In chapter 8, Jing helped XY escape. He also wanted to escape his Jing identity too. He just wanted to stay with Xiao Liu, he just wanted to be YSQ. XY was ruthless to Jing but she had softheart to YSQ. That is why Jing promise her to return to YSQ.

The fake Jing which was made from the doll is identical to authentic Jing - smart, confident, elegent gentlement. And in XY's perception, real Jing  should be like that. Because she knew his origin, his real identity.

The sitting "real"Jing was YSQ. He rarely showed his selfconfidence and surfacial intelligence  in front of XY. Acutally in front of XY, he was timid, underdog. His legs could be treated but he didn't want to cure it completely. YSQ still carried scars from tortured period. 

Hi h19279

The text itself doesn't explicitly delineate a separation of personas within the shared physical appearance of YSQ and Tushan Jing. Here are some alternative considerations for you:

Single Persona with Varied Facets:

YSQ and Tushan Jing can be seen as different facets of the same person rather than distinct personas. People often exhibit different aspects of their personalities in different contexts or with different individuals. 

Adaptive Behavior: 

The differences in behavior (timid vs. confident) could be attributed to adaptive responses rather than separate personas. Jing  adjust his demeanor based on the situation or his interactions with Xiao Liu.  

=> In essence, while you provide an interesting twist, it's crucial to recognize that interpretations may vary, and the text doesn't explicitly state a separation of personas within YSQ and Tushan Jing. Different readers may have different takes on the characters' complexities.

Some  (just a few....) - Novel extracts for you as a guiding tool:

***In chapter 1:

Because of the pain, Xiao Liu could feel the man shaking but his eyes remained closed and he tightly bit his lips quietly enduring. He battered body was naked and everywhere was the signs of torture meant to degrade and shame him. Yet his behavior remained lofty and composed. Xiao Liu realized he probably reacted this way to the torture as well, the person being shamed having more dignity than the person shaming.

***In chapter2:
Two years had passed and Shi Qi still looked thin and weak. But his strength was stronger than anyone suspected. Carrying water pails, cutting wood, brewing medicine, grinding herbs, he could do it all. He had an especially keen memory.
***(Ch.2):
When the time was up, Xiao Liu dug out the hard dirt lump and cracked it open. A fragrant smell came wafting out. Xiao Liu split the chicken in thirds, one part went into the food bag, he gave Shi Qi the bigger remaining portion “You must finish, you are too skinny.” Xiao Liu ate his portion and watched Shi Qi. He was still the same, every gesture was elegant and refined, as if he was seated at the most lofty banquet eating the most incredible food. Xiao Liu sighed “Shi Qi, you’ll leave sooner or late.” Shi Qi glanced at him “I. Won’t.”

***Chapter 6 (you quoted it right?):

Xiao Liu put on a robe and walked out to the corridor. Jing stood up in the courtyard and looked directly at him. The bright warm sun, the vibrant flowers, and a gentleman. Like a painting, it was so utterly beautiful. Xiao Liu walked up to Jing and he reached out to touch his face as if to confirm he was real. Xiao Liu slightly leaned his head to feel the warmth of his palm.

Jing suddenly embraced Xiao Liu, gentle but tightly pulling him into his arms. Xiao Liu closed his eyes, allowing his head to lightly rest on Jing’s shoulder. In this moment, they were just Shi Qi and Xiao Liu.Cling clank, plates crashed on the ground. Xiao Liu raised his head and saw Jing Ye standing dumbstruck in the corridor, her eyes filled with shock and dismay. Xiao Liu’s evil side rose up so he maintained his position and closed his eyes, pretending he saw and heard nothing, waiting to see how Jing would react. 

1. Symbolism in Physical Touch:

• Xiao Liu reaching out to touch Jing's face to confirm his reality symbolizes a desire for connection and validation. This action reflects the deep emotional bond between them, transcending any potential duality in Jing's persona.
  2. Embrace as a Unifying Moment:

• Jing's sudden, gentle embrace signifies an unguarded display of affection and closeness. It's a moment of vulnerability and trust, underscoring the emotional authenticity and unity between Shi Qi and Xiao Liu.
  3. The Harmonious Blend of Identities:

• The absence of internal conflict or visible differentiation in this embrace reaffirms that Shi Qi's identity as both Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi is harmoniously merged in this intimate moment. There's no evident switch or division between personas, indicating a seamless coexistence.
  4. Absorption of Emotion and Unity:

• Xiao Liu closing his eyes and leaning into Jing's shoulder signifies an emotional absorption, where both characters, regardless of any perceived duality, share a moment of unity, trust, and intimacy.
  5. Unified Perception and Experience:

• The passage conveys a shared experience between Shi Qi and Xiao Liu, blurring any lines that could separate their identities. They exist in this moment together, reinforcing their unity in emotions and connection.

=>This scene depicts an unbroken emotional continuity between Shi Qi and Xiao Liu, highlighting their shared experiences and emotions without hinting at any division or conflict in Shi Qi's character as Tu Shan Jing or Ye Shi Qi. It portrays a seamless and integrated connection, deepening the understanding that they are two facets of the same unified individual.

***In chapter 8:
Xiao Liu giggled “They say Tu Shan Jing is a shrewd businessman and great at conversation. I didn’t believe it since you’re always so stupid looking around me and rarely talking. Today I finally believe it.” Shi Qi laughed lightly and his laughter was just like his personality – gentle, peaceful, pure.

These novel extracts provide additional insights into the character of Shi Qi (Tu Shan Jing/Ye Shi Qi) and refute the idea that there are separate personas or distinct personalities between Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi. Here are some points for you  to consider further:

- Consistency in Behavior: The extracts from Chapter 2 highlight Shi Qi's strength, memory, and elegant demeanor, showcasing his capabilities and refined nature. These traits are consistent with the later portrayal of Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi in Chapter 8. 

-Endurance and Dignity: The description of Shi Qi enduring torture with dignity in Chapter 2 is significant. It suggests a strong and composed character, which aligns with the portrayal of Tu Shan Jing/Ye Shi Qi in various situations, including his interactions with Xiao Liu in Chapter 8.

- Gentle and Peaceful Nature: The laughter described in Chapter 8, where Shi Qi's laughter is characterized as "gentle, peaceful, pure," is consistent with the overall demeanor of both Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi. This conclude that the core nature of the character remains constant.

-Interaction with Xiao Liu: The banter between Xiao Liu and Shi Qi in Chapter 8, where Xiao Liu comments on Shi Qi's business acumen, adds a layer to his character. It indicates that Shi Qi can be perceived as "stupid looking" in his protectivness, but also possesses shrewdness, showcasing complexity rather than a clear separation of personas. Overall, these extracts emphasize the continuity and coherence in Shi Qi's character, claiming that he maintains a consistent identity throughout the story. They support the idea that Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi are different facets of the same individual, rather than distinct personalities.

Conslusion:

The novel extracts from Ch1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 8 provide a nuanced and coherent portrayal of Shi Qi (Tu Shan Jing/Ye Shi Qi). These excerpts consistently depict Shi Qi as a character with strength, dignity, and a refined nature. The endurance of torture with composure, the gentle and peaceful laughter, and the interaction with Xiao Liu all contribute to a portrayal of a singular and complex character. The idea that Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi represent separated personalities seems unfounded when considering the continuous traits and behaviors displayed by Shi Qi throughout the narrative. Instead, these extracts depict a unified and multifaceted individual who adapts to different situations, showcasing both strength and vulnerability. Shi Qi's character remains true to a core identity, challenging the notion of a clear division between Tu Shan Jing and Ye Shi Qi. The consistency in his demeanor and actions across various chapters supports the interpretation that Shi Qi embodies a singular and evolving character throughout the story.  

Ps:If you have time, I suggest that you seat on that chair some other characters of Tong Hua's "Lost You Forever", using  the doll fun tool on them, and let's see what happens, with their constancy or their duals identities, will they pass the integrity test as Tushan Jing's character does?....just for fun of course! :D.

=>XiaoJing  

Links to precedent covering/explorations:Links to all our explorations  through chapters and novel: 

*(https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=333 -chapt3, Links to Prologue: : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?p=2873689&page=319 ), Ch1 covering: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?p=2876697&page=322 - Ch.2 exploration:https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?p=2876697&page=327 -Ch4 : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=336 -Ch5 :  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=339 +:https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=342 -Ch6., Ch7/Drama episode exploration and analysis can be found here:https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=349&r=notif&_nid=156319027#p2908103

Adding Ch8 ! : https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/119991-tushan-jing-and-xiao-yao-here-s-to-a-happily-ever-after?page=last&p=2917459#p2917459

@H19279

Hi ..again
I guess you got the wrong idea about my word "surface". What I am meaning is it copied surface appearance and surface manners. Surface looks to me is not transformed appearance ..but authentic appearance of the person. I do not find in context much core inner alike the fake dolls copy the person, because they are already implied as fake. If they are able to capture inner core, the doll would have known Xiao Liu's original appearance. 

"This is a doll made from the fox tail of a ten thousand year old nine-tailed fox. It’s extremely rare. The nine-tailed fox is the best at transformation and the tail is where all the power gathers. These two tails have tens of thousands of years of power. Using it to make fake people, even if the dead former Emperors came back to life with their powers they wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.”

Nope...I do not get what you mean by Jing and Ye Shi  Qi may have same face but not expression and experience???? Well by context I do not get this at all.  Jing and Ye Shi Qi are same person. In fact Ye Shi Qi is what become of Jing after torture. But u see his mannerism as described in early chapters indicating  well manners.. Don't you think it's because he had not lost expression of manners??

from chapter 1
Despite eating the same dry grass, his movements were refined and gave off the impression that he wasn’t eating dry grass but the fruit of the Gods from the mountains.

I am starting to have a feeling that when you mean Jing, you are meaning Jing on the surface with surface manners of politeness. Because Ye Shi Qi never really hide his ability or his inner self as Jing.

We can see it by his learning of arranging and action.
In chapter 2.
"Two years had passed and Shi Qi still looked thin and weak. But his strength was stronger than anyone suspected. Carrying water pails, cutting wood, brewing medicine, grinding herbs, he could do it all. He had an especially keen memory.

Ma Zi and Chuan Zi followed Xiao Liu for over ten years and still couldn’t remember some of the herbs. Shi Qi was different, whatever the herb if he heard it once from Xiao Liu he would remember it."

Nope Ye Shi Qi is not hiding Jing's intelligent. Ye Shi Qi is Jing with experience of torture and life strike. He is not acting as Spy like Zhuan Xu nor is he taking another identity like Xiang Liu was using Fang Feng Bei's identity.

Ye Shi Qi did show Wen Xiao Liu his confidence and intelligence. ...
In chapter 2...
When Shi Qi learn cooking for Xiao Liu.
"Shi Qi clearly never did this before and he was clumsy and constantly made mistakes. Xiao Liu would guffaw happily, but Shi Qi was too smart and in a few tries he mastered it and that lessened some of the mirth in Xiao Liu.

"When the time was up, Xiao Liu dug out the hard dirt lump and cracked it open. A fragrant smell came wafting out. Xiao Liu split the chicken in thirds, one part went into the food bag, he gave Shi Qi the bigger remaining portion “You must finish, you are too skinny.” Xiao Liu ate his portion and watched Shi Qi. He was still the same, every gesture was elegant and refined, as if he was seated at the most lofty banquet eating the most incredible food. Xiao Liu sighed “Shi Qi, you’ll leave sooner or late.”"
That's how she realized Shi Qi is high deity. Where did he act as underdog??

Are you saying this because Jing/Ye Shi Qi is mostly saying "Yes" to Wen Xiao Liu??

Im not going to share the whole chess scene with Xuan in chapter 7.

But yep no body is perfect and could be confidence all the time especially in heart matters.
His legs could probably be treated and cured. He just did not feel the need to because the person he cared already blushed by his scared body, and affected and accepted him. Besides nobody can truly erase the past scars from deep down. That's why scars from surface does not matters to Jing. Don't you think it's some kind of confidence...
No..Wen Xiao Liu's treatment Jing could not be differentiate because they are actually the same person. How can I make it more clear ?
It is not that Wen Xiao Liu was ruthless to Jing and then softhearted to Ye Shi Qi.  It is that she was avoiding Ye Shi Qi who now had the identity of Tushan Jing and was tied to Tushan clan and had a fiance.

Hopefully you get what I am saying ...if not..hope you just happy on your side. 

Happy New Year...