I really want FL to be with Xiang Liu, they have the best chemistry imo !

Melusinefandedrama:

I really want FL to be with Xiang Liu, they have the best chemistry imo !

Good for you but FL  ( Feng Long ) unfortunately is not gay.  Best   for you to create  thread dedicated to them. 

peng-peng:

Good for you but FL  ( Feng Long ) unfortunately is not gay.  Best   for you to create  thread dedicated to them. 

Very very true...they should just make their thread ..not come into the wrong the wrong thread like this. 

Chapter 11   what I like in the drama episode 17 

When Jing appears behind her back and say " I am here" 

In the drama it was to emphasised that  even if she did not call his name as they are not in QS town anymore, he knew she would want to do so deep down so he came  with no need for her to call him.

Their connection is powerful. No need of a bug. 

peng-peng:

In the drama it was to emphasised that  even if she did not call his name as they are not in QS town anymore, he knew she would want to do so deep down so he came  with no need for her to call him.

Very true. ..there no need of a bug to connect their hearts at all. No agents needed. 

peng-peng:

Good for you but FL  ( Feng Long ) unfortunately is not gay.  Best   for you to create  thread dedicated to them. 

Winny Aye:

Very very true...they should just make their thread ..not come into the wrong the wrong thread like this. 

This is a good exemple of poor attitude. I dont think it does any good to their image as posters, and by extention to the character they mention. 

peng-peng:

@Symbolika1 

The boat passing with Jing on board and then disappearing into the distance creates a sense of longing and anticipation. Love is not just about the moments spent together; it's also about the yearning for each other when apart. The reader feels the emotional weight of their connection as Jing moves away, leaving the anticipation of their next encounter.

I love  this so much. It is so true. The feeling if the both of them longing for each others was very  palpable. 

Yes! And the more we re-read the book and re watch the scenes, the more pleasant and profond it is. 

I am really gratefull to you and @Winny Aye for this journey we are on together !

Like the 3 off us :D!!! Xd! 

peng-peng:

FL : female lead ! 

peng-peng:

Exactly! ...For now I'm on the comparaison of the drama and the novel sentences and it's context:

He knew she was here, she knew he was here// I am here (and the related visual).

Will post in our exploration thread, as there is much to be said! <3

One of the kisses for today - enjoy.

Xiao Yao and Tushan Jing.

Symbolika1:

With her dimples?

Undeniably. ...her heart only sweetly fluttered with Jing.....Their chemistry is just all around...

Winny Aye:

Undeniably. ...her heart only sweetly fluttered with Jing.....Their chemistry is just all around...

Deng Wei's lips....