Winny Aye 

And yep the relationship between Hou and Yi Yang was shown clearly.

Other than that, Hou killed the fish already in the water unlike in novel he kill it in front of everyone and get red crystal from it.

oh this couple, poor Yiying, only to find out later on that for Hou, it's all abt Jing, it's all Jing related 

{what's the actress's name? she's pretty on this angle too :D}

Winny Aye:

@peng_peng

I live giw the drama is showing Jing sent by her father. It is like his approval . I also love all the attentions and the way xy react to jing her heart us away getting excited. Alway. With no need of a voodoo bug.  This is true love . Their are connected  naturally. In fact xl CHEATED  when he manipuka5ed her into  giving him the bug. No wonder she could never feel anything from their connection. It was not meant to be this way. The lover bug was not working because xl was recognised as " friend" nothing more.

Yes that abusive drowning scene is no way romantic...that scene has no romantic approach to especially Xiao Yao emotion. ..only because she had some fascination about him. ..is not equal to her being in love...this scene  is one of good proof...I will be talking about this scene again later

And. ..we do not really have to be that serious with those who deny all official saying. ..

that interpretation was new to me, it's an interesting way to look at it, XY thinking abt g.emp and Jing coming to her rescue ^^

yes, more like that, as ive said before too that whatever their relationship was didn't progress to something else :} but of course, just my opinion 

personally too that drowning XY part doesn't give me romantic feels, no matter how it is being justified, but i'd like to look at it as the struggle these young lovers had to overcome including the waiting part of Jing, before they'd finally meet as XY and Jing, which will make that meeting more memorable ^^

Winny Aye:

Thanks to dramatics and from Peng enouragement...and I get to see these precious drama posters...Xiao Yao with all her main..her relationship with each ...explained there already ...

so interesting to note! 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。well matched with the posters 

siblings, reliance- yes we've seen a lot of that and will see more in s2 and how far that reliance goes

harmonious, deeply in love- oh yes! will see more of that harmonious part in s2 ^^ and as their relationship reaches a whole new level ;} 

new who seem like old friends- yes that familiarity or more like similarity of experiences

friendship- yes, the friend zoned latecomer but wasn't much of a matter to him too so :D

peng-peng:

I love all the words  on each poster.  They really fit the novel to the point. 

Jing was from the 1rst chapter hinted as the romantic lover, the one who is destined to be receive XY heart fully and the one to heal her internal  wounds. She healed his physical and mental wound . He healed her mental and physical wound. 

Xy was  destined to be nothing more than the friend as per bug recognition  of him as " friend" . He remained  as such till the end in the novel.  He was never shown as a lover though he tried to be.

Shisui Feng Long also offered her friendship more than love. 

And our dear Zhuan Xu  was her family support. 

I know people thought xl had her heart in a romantic way but that was never the case in the novel. NEVER.  She only gave him her friendship heart. Nothing more, nothing less.  She friendzoned him  just like she cousinzoned ZX

-true, so well fit ^^

-all agreed :D

Jing was from the 1rst chapter hinted as the romantic lover, the one who is destined to be receive XY heart fully and the one to heal her internal  wounds. She healed his physical and mental wound . He healed her mental and physical wound.

-love that! ^^ makes me think back at how Jing appeared and was renamed Shiqi and how things started for both of them (⁠^⁠‿⁠^)

-the cousinzoned ;D - ouch CX/ZX but yes a family support he is

Symbolika1 

TOUCH POINTS in DBP  -ch.14

interesting points noted 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。 and this boat scene holding hands holds a beautiful memory (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

peng-peng:

@Symbolika1 

EXcellent . When I compare the the list to made fir chapter 13. I am pleased to see that chapter 14 is really about how both xy and tsj are healing each other and commiting again to each other. I love their precious  touches and of course XY kissing her Jing, begging him to reciprocate  her kiss and his kissing her forehead. So many special touches.  

thumbs up! yes, special yj moments (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

7. Jing's kiss landed on the scarlet on Xiao Yao's forehead.

1. Respectfull Withdrawal: Jing's jerked-back reaction to Xiao Yao's kiss is a moment of withdrawal, reflecting his internal conflict as he is respectfull.

ahhhh... that kiss and Jing being Jing 

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧ 

Winny Aye 

Yes...their first date was mixed with passion and romance, and delightful for us all... It actually could make Xiao Yao who was tired of sea, had a sweet night..

yes, a sweet night, a beautiful sleep for her, and for Jing too ^.^

Winny Aye 

Chapter 14...

Analysis Part 1

im still far from my reading task, but will get there :D

dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye 

Chapter 14...

Analysis Part 1

im still far from my reading task, but will get there :D

yes...take time lol...

Winny Aye:

yes...take time lol...

;-D thanks! i am haha

remember this gif? had another round of good laughs lmao

and this is when i read and surf nonstop and forgot bed time haha 

-these babies are so adorable, just can't get enough of them ;-D (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Winny Aye 

All in all, Xiao Yao was successful in taming A Nian. A Nian finally agreed to accept Xiao Yao. I have to say she accepted her  because with A Nian's bratty nature, if she did not reall accepted by heart, she would not be that calmed in the scene.

id like to go to this scene first ^^

-XY's wen xiao Liu is activated :-D

does anyone remember what DLW and YZ performed as XY and Nian during the 10.17 lyf reunion concert? thanks ^⁠_⁠^

dtsj_sapphire:

;-D thanks! i am haha

remember this gif? had another round of good laughs lmao

and this is when i read and surf nonstop and forgot bed time haha 

-these babies are so adorable, just can't get enough of them ;-D (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

yes they are adorable....

@peng-peng

This is my reply to peng analysis on a part in chapter 13. here is a link..check out the whole post because i am not going to quote (in blue) all...but some that interest me most.. But the whole thing is awesome.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2980361&page=16#p2980361

Xiang Liu felt like Xiao Yao had lied to him and played him for a fool all  along so  she deserves his rage  and anger and  to be  punished.  Does she? Did  Xiao  Yao owe him a thing? her loyalty?  share her family  background with him? Hell no.   It is his fault he thought she would do so after some little trip to look at the moon, some drowning and some sensual bite and bug connection.  Again we see  him inflicting pain to Xiao Yao  because apparently she deserves it and he needs to takes his anger on her.  Xiang Liu here felt entitle to a truth he does not deserve, to an anger he that can only have himself to blame for.

But he sort of not telling her the truth about the bug too. He had no right to blame her. He  never even treated her right. At least never share anything about himself. So why should she reveal such information. 

Xiang Liu tried to get Xiao Yao- as a woman -1rst kiss  but he failed drastically. Xiao Yao is not having it she  refused. She rather die than give him her 1rst kiss.  We see that she said to herself  that, when she was WXL,  she  never regarded herself as a woman  but now she cannot do it. She refused to do it  because she is a woman now so it is not proper.  She knows what he want and she does not want it.  She rejected it. Death is better than this.  Xiang Liu  has been  rejected and  knew it so he get angry and ruthlessly press his lips on hers.  Let's be honest here I understand him. Xiao Yao rejected him. He was not given the right to taste her sweet lips. After all he got to her lips when she was unconscious   without  her consent.  There was no reaction, no feeling when their lips touched.   His male ego must have felt  bruised, he failed to control Xiao Yao hence why " ruthlessly presses her to his lips.  Xiang Liu has been rejected for the 2nd time by Xiao Yao. We remember very well when healing in the cave as WXL,  she rejected his advance when he was touching her. Xiang Liu  even gave her a sensual bite but she did not react to it.  Here Xiang Liu acted like a coward toward a young woman he has feelings for. We know he has.

Well who could have accepted his advances. He never appear to respect her or care about her. He even used her to get at Zhuan Xu. We know his inner most loyality lay. 

Xiang Liu again  does not share with Xiao Yao this he can find her anywhere and no matter how she looks  like because of the bug.   I find it sad  that Xiao Yao does not even realise that  her original intention  was fatal since the moment  Xiang Liu took the bug in his body.  We saw Jing in other chapter telling WXL that he will not leave. This is the same thing Xiang Liu did with WXL without actually saying the words. He permanently  connected himself to Xiao Life.  She cannot get rid of him.

It's already his fault that he mistake her as a spy since beginning which she is not. Yes I want to repeat again Xiang Liu is such a coward in my book too. Did he think he had all the authority to bind her like that? He just used that advantage of her wanting to remove bug from Zhuan Xu. 

here they make peace thanks to Xiao Yao.  Xiang Liu is acting like a child lol. the poison is nice, ~xiao `Yao worked hard on it . Is giving a compliment too much? I mean Xiao `Yao admitted to to have lied to him.  We know Xiang Liu is conflicted since after ~Xiao `Yao is not a nobody.  He has linked himself to the princess of  Gao Xing , the grand daughter of his enemy, the cousin of his enemy. And to top it all he has feelings for her.

Xiang Liu is again bargaining and again draw a d promise from Xiao Yao. and he of course agrees.  why was it necessary when Xiao Yao just gave him some poison  already which shows that she  did not need this promise again since any way the 1st one was still valid.  He is a friend who is not a friend. Xiao Yao here again is not asking him why he need the poisons.  This is fine because now making poisons   she is already making poison  thanks to Ah Nian so why not for him since he will eat them so nothing wasted.  It will occupy her days.

Giving compliments are not for everyone. In Xiang Liu case is he needs to act all cool. And yes the cause of her making poison again was Ah Nian. And thats when she think of him as well. 

Xiang Liu laughed it off,  but left her to  swim back alone all the way back.  From his reaction and words we see  that he must have felt hurt. Wen Xiao Liu, Xiao Yao has just  straight rejected him. The girl he took the voodoo bug for, the girl he connected his life to, actually told him straight that she rather die than kiss him because she does not find him suitable to dream about. bShe has admitted to him that it could happen if she is not careful hence she is making sure that she is careful to not allow such a thing to happen.   Xiang Liu could do nothing but laugh in the face of such rejection and make her pay for it in a typical Xl way.

YESSS

Xiao Yao is aware what is happening. She will be careful to not let such a guy that no girl should dream of, into her. Thats rejection. 
And yes it's XL punishment for not giving in to him. That swimming whole make her stink. She could not even dive into water for awile she really love water. lol to our part of the world it is called ABUSIVE. 

This 1rs face to face meeting between Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu  is not beautiful at all for the both of them.  I could not help while reading this chapter 13, think of  her relationship with the 9 tails fox. Why you may ask well  because the 9 Tails fox taugh her a lot while also torturing her.   Is it not ironic that  images of Xiang Liu  are stored in the present the 9 fox tails gave to Xiao Yao?

Xiang Liu again did not answer Xiao Yao important question regarding the bug.  Their connection is based on a lie, an omission. He also does not tell her why he needs all the poison she can make for him and she also does not ask.  She is afterall developping her poison making skill. This is not what her father asked her to do it is also not what the Sheng Nong book of herbs seems to be about. Nothing good in the long run I believe could come out of this based on the foundation of their connection.

Well mirror is known to be precious because she could keep track of herself there while she could not keep control of her power. And yes that fox did taught her things yet kept her in captive to use her as medicine. I can see similarities between the two relationships. ( She wanted to kept record of certain things. But I understand if he does not want to be kept knotted in that). 

Her making poison had never started out with positive fact although it gives him strength. Well we will see how it ends. 

@peng-peng

continue reply to peng analysis this one is on chapter 14..

check out whole post here..

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2980365&page=16#p2980365

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/122337-tong-hua-s-xiaojing-drama-novel-exploration-x1f49c?pid=2980413&page=16#p2980413

Jing body is trembling  for no reason. it looks like it is echoing what Xiao Yao body's is experiencing. their body are in synch.  in the passage TH is emphasising  their connection as one. their body tremble so much to gather at the same time,  Jing is the Reef / rock  Xiao Yao can relax on for support.  unwavering support.  when she was fighting for her life trying to make it to shore, Jing was waiting all along wishing for her to come to him. Xiao Yao was not alone in her struggle. 

Jing standing alone on the reef evokes a sense of isolation and solitude. Being surrounded by the vastness of the sea, Jing appears isolated and vulnerable.  This parallel Xiao Yao swimming alone, isolated and being vulnerable  in the vast sea. This underscores the challenges that the both will  face in their quest for happiness and connection.

I think this part of Yaojing connection will be more highlight in upcoming chapters. 

Jing's silhouette positioned between heaven and earth  show a sense of solidity and rootedness. It conveys his unwavering resolve and determination to confront the challenges before him, symbolized by the reef. Despite the uncertainty of their circumstances, Jing stands firm and resolute, embodying a sense of groundness and  inner strength of  his love for Xiao Yao.  he will wait for Xiao Yao forever. 

This metaphor of position between heaven and earth is poetic yet it also show his love his no boundaries. And the way he was standing indeed his unwavering commitment to her.

Jing while carrying her is extremely attentive and does not want her to be hurt so he protected her with is body when he accidentally slipped .  While   transferring his spiritual power to her  so she could gain some strength back and healing her body which was pale and her lips were black, TH show us where Jing hand is located : at the back of her heart.

This gentle act from him I think had won over her in another level. It is so contrast to how she was treated last night. Jing followed his heart completely. 

In this part, we see from all the highlighted parts that Xiao Yao is hurt by Jing word so much that she is cancelling her 15 years promise to him.  We see her  telling him to  be with FFYY.  If Jing cannot believe in her, then what is the point of all this. And she is right, hence why she said that she has had enough she does not want to play anymore since Jing seems to be kind of playing.  This shows that the 15 years promise was not taken lightly by her when she made it contrary to how she acted that day.   She is hurt and rightly so.  Now we see her telling Jing that she almost died in order to keep her promise to him.   I would say yes and no.  She nearly died because her did not want to kiss Xl and this had nothing to do with trying to keep her promise to Jing.  She did not think of him at that moment in chapter 13,  but she also nearly died trying to come to back.   She is using reverse psychology to make Jing feel guilty about what happened to her

Reverse psychology ...wow I just think of it now. Yes I guess that there guiltiness in her. And yes she did not think of Jing when refusing to air kiss XL. It's mostly her sense of thinking. 

2- she kisses  him on the lips. She has not been forced to do so. she does it because she wants to taste his lips.  She wants him. she did not want to taste Xl;'s lips at all though she  does not remember them as she had fainted. This is a powerful declaration of her affection and want for Tu Shan Jing.  It is powerful because  it is Tu Shan Jing that she wants.  It is Jing that she is calling, begging to return her kiss to participate in her kiss.  Xiao Yao does not see him as separate from the man she longs for aka Ye Shi Qi.  it is one and the same after all  just like she   WXL and XY are one and the same now in Jing eyes.   again this is such beautiful scene as we see her not being forced to do such and intimate act.  in chapter 13 she forcefully rejected Xiang Liu act and him as well.  Here Xiao Yao  is giving herself to Jing freely and all heartedly as the woman she  now is and has  longed to so so. 

The scene with them kissing is like they are going to make  love.  Xiao  Yao. is into it so much. Jing reject her in a way  since he thought  that she might be pitying him.  In doing so Jing prevent  their relationship to be cemented by a true kiss. He prevented their relationship to move to the next level that Xiao Yao want.  He also made her feel kind of insecure as well

I like this passage ...Xiao Yao is willing with Jing. Yes they are both insecure. But still the scene is beautiful. 

Jing ended up kiss her forehead at exactly the place where  her flowers is. By showing this the writer is showing us that Jing is unconsciously   respecting her parents  since, the flower on her head is the symbol of her parents protection, This  is what Jing  has been in this chapter her haven after the chaos aka Xiang Liu.  We will see later on that Jing and Xiao Yao will find connection to places related to the blooming love and the passion that her parents have experienced as the story progresses. 

Wow I did not expect it before. But i felt this is so true. The symbol of flower is protection from her parents. Jing knew this. Definetly it's his respect for them.