dtsj_sapphire:

there are particular scenes that are becoming less and less fun, opposite to some that from the first time i watched, the feeling, the reaction hasn't changed

i also find some of the awkwardness on some parts of chapters 13 and 14 funny coz i was a more serious viewer then, i mean unlike nowadays...just chilling and waiting for s2 :-D

Lol its vice versus...because I was chilled back then ..but now more serious ... Chapter 13&14 are enjoyable... they are great chapters

Winny Aye:

Lol its vice versus...because I was chilled back then ..but now more serious ... Chapter 13&14 are enjoyable... they are great chapters

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) good! it makes our yaojing camping experience more interesting. 

yes, true, and with the drama episodes, great acting performances from the cast *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

dtsj_sapphire:

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) good! it makes our yaojing camping experience more interesting. 

yes, true, and with the drama episodes, great acting performances from the cast *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Yes...I can't move on from yaojing...in fact i think i have more to say about them...

when you can't really just give up... ;-D

Winny Aye:

Yes...I can't move on from yaojing...in fact i think i have more to say about them...

i feel you, i know you have a lot to say. it's been how many months but you still have this energy for yaojing, i can't compete with that energy haha. i was out for some time last year and honestly, mostly yaojing stuff remained ;-D the others as long as i got their roles, im fine, but reading again the novel, the thai translations you shared, and the reviews/interpretations you all shared is good for the memory, i get to recall some of those ive forgotten or didn't care much as to reread or rewatch lol 

you can share more of your thoughts, like i said, there's fun in reading (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)

continuing what i just shared in the previous page-

@peng-peng

Xiang Liu is  presented in this chapter 13  as the obstacle Xiao Yao must overcome in order to meet Jing. Xiao Yao did overcome  it and set up  boundaries in the form of rejections between them.  

it's also interesting to see it this way. xy did have a rough day and night, there's a nian not pleased with her and there's xl who wanted to meet her as xy and things didn't end well and her preparations were messed up...

dtsj_sapphire:

continuing what i just shared in the previous page-

@peng-peng

Xiang Liu is  presented in this chapter 13  as the obstacle Xiao Yao must overcome in order to meet Jing. Xiao Yao did overcome  it and set up  boundaries in the form of rejections between them.  

it's also interesting to see it this way. xy did have a rough day and night, there's a nian not pleased with her and there's xl who wanted to meet her as xy and things didn't end well and her preparations were messed up...

Yes its messed up 1st meeting between her as Gao Xing princess and XL.. his actions are definetly that of a guy who will do whatever he want.. messing up with both princesses

Currently on chapter 16..these scenes are coming..

More sweet scenes from chapter 16.

Winny Aye:

Yes its messed up 1st meeting between her as Gao Xing princess and XL.. his actions are definetly that of a guy who will do whatever he want.. messing up with both princesses

he wasn't satisfied to see her from afar as ffb but in person and as xl that she knows, w his nature, he'd do things the rough way. then there's the two princesses, one brat and one who just got her female form back, and on the day xy was abt to meet jing, i think he wanted to clear things w her too? -_- her real identity stuff...? but in the end got himself hurt, his approach and actions led him to that, he chose that, his fault. all of them werent in good shape esp xy swimming all night w her low power, poor xy, and jing still there like forever... didn't even care being carried away by the waves w his still thin body, poor fox. a.nian tricked, her feelings provoked, later in a fight w xy. anyway, xy going through all that and jing still waiting, what a tough day for both, one struggling to come to the meeting place coz of someone's doing and one not sure but stubbornly standing there waiting, though i really disliked that it had to happen, im glad things turned out fine in the end. after all the trouble, xy and jing still got to finally meet and had a meaningful conversation and a memorable 1st... date⁠☆⁠☆

Winny Aye:

Currently on chapter 16..these scenes are coming..

ohhhhh im feeling this excitement again, ill have to visit YouTube the second yaojing cut then {⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ }

Winny Aye:

More sweet scenes from chapter 16.

ahhhhhhhh (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

haha, sorry i didn't get a clearer photo but lol

-so dragon bone prison...

Thai Version

เสี่ยวเยาเพิ่งตื่นนอน กำลังจะรับประทานอาหาร ได้ยินผู้รับใช้มารายงานว่า “สือชีรอพบอยู่ที่หน้าคุกกระดูกมังกร” เสี่ยวเยารู้สึกดีใจแต่ก็

กังวลและตื่นเต้นอยู่บ้าง บอกไม่ถูกว่าที่แท้เป็นรสชาติใด

นางรับประทานอาหารในชามจนหมดอย่างช้าๆ บ้วนปากอย่างพิถีพิถันพยายามทำตัวนิ่งเป็นปกติเหมือนไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้นขณะสั่งสาวใช้

จะเปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้าไปพบแขก ช่วยข้าเลือกชุดที่ดูดีหน่อยมาสักชุด 

Xiao Yao just woke up and was about to have  meal. She heard one of the servants came to tell her "Shi Qi is waiting for you at the dragon bone prison". Xiao Yao felt happy but also nervous and a little excited. She could not tell what kind of taste it was.

She slowly ate the food in the bowl, rinse her mouth carefully. Trying to act calm and normal as if nothing had happened while ordering the maids , "I will change clothes to meet a guest. Help me choose a nice looking outfit."

thanks for sharing @Winny!

oh xiaoyao, xiaoyao, xiaoyao... haha 

@symbolika1

{edit- adding this here coz yes it's xy if in modern times preparing for this meeting lol ;-D. reminds me of her and xingyue later in one scene}

Xiao Yao - Pampering herself for her appointment with Tushan Jing

xiaoyao back to her female form and meeting jing, wen xiao liu's shiqi, for the first time, and in a place only the two of them know... its history and importance...