Winny:

Just been on youtube.. saw Tencent  post.

Yes that maze scene with yaojing is one of the most heart felt scene ever

it is (⁠T⁠T⁠), a  </3 scene for xy and jing...

ill check this and leave a comment for my yaojing. idk the first one, i know the actor for the second but not yet w the drama, this is interesting, thanks for sharing Winny!

Winny:

Yes meditate calm and relax..

will be needing this... and you too Winny, you'll be having a busy week... good luck! 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

speaking of drama, YZ's modern drama w Xu Kai i think will air soon, a trailer's released, i think it's a rom-com and family drama, the trailer's funny and the setting is beautiful... she did mention abt her character, Mai Chenghuan, before- rouge fashion magazine interview...

https://weibo.com/1227368500/O69x2tJjN

YZ's post

https://weibo.com/2931958713/O69JQyrP3

XK's post w his character name

https://weibo.com/2146627190/O6dXRFx9l

setting and some drama pics by XCT 

#俞伟竞技Men's March cover# can't wait to see updates abt it- 3.25.24 

more things to discover abt  @丁伟D and more  collections for diamonds haha and that also means more to add to the DW thread online storage lol https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/121137-deng-wei-a-daily-picture-show?page=1 

https://weibo.com/1359179855/O6bfq8lMB

@fashionmen

Just want to share my translation of chapter here for now..

Chapter 16: Missing You, Hating You, You Don't Know

Part 1

(Thai ver translated by me)

Since the time they separated at Ying Zhou Island until now, from winter to summer, over half a year has passed, Jing had only contacted Xiao Yao once.Yet, it was to express his gratitude for the hospitality of Zhaun Xu. Among the gifts Jing sent to Zhuan Xu, there were nine bottles of plum wine. Although Zhuan Xu didn't know which item Jing intended to give to Xiao Yao, he could guess that all these gifts were just definitely not for him. After receiving the gifts, he called Xiao Yao over and said, "I don't understand the riddle behind them. Go and choose it yourself."Xiao Yao picked out the nine bottles of plum wine. They were white jade bottles painted with a plum blossom branch in light red. In fact, they were just ordinary white jade bottles with a plum blossom pattern. However, Xiao Yao felt a warm and fresh sensation run through the center of her forehead.
The nine bottles of wine followed Xiao Yao from the Ming Ze Residence Palace on the Wushen Mountain(Five Gods Mountain) to the Chao Yun Peak in Xuan Yuan. Xiao Yao enjoyed drinking this plum wine and finished the first seven bottles, but felt regretful when there's only left the last one and would not drink it at all. Instead, she kept it all along and kept the eight emptied bottles well.

She wanted to drink the last bottle of wine very much, but she planned to wait for the sending new wine first and then drink it.
In the quiet late night with no one around, Xiao Yao would lie on the bed and play with the bottles of wine.The three-inch-high wine bottle rested in the middle of her palm, held gently. Sometimes Xiao Yao would smile, and sometimes she would feel sorry for herself.
She had been waiting for half a year, but there was still no news from Jing.One evening, she lay on the bed again, playing with nine jade bottles. She flipped and twirled the bottles. The nine jade bottles lay on a white handkerchief. Nine peach blossoms bloomed brilliantly. Suddenly, Xiaoyao thought of Yusan (Jade Mountain). She had waited for her mother there for seventy years, but in the end, she waited for nothing. In this life, she did not want to wait for anyone anymore.
 Xiao Yao opened the last bottle of plum wine. She did not drink it one or two sips at a time like usual, but drank it all at once. The wine bottle was only three inches high, and Xiaoyao finished it in an instant. She put away all nine wine bottles and did not take them out to play with them again.
Xiao Yao began to spend more time concocting poisons. In the middle of the night when she could not sleep, she would lay out the poisons on the bed, pondering how she could make the poisons to look even more attractive. What she hoped for was to make them more visually appealing, but not more toxic.
In her mind, she had the "Sheng Nong's Herbal Classic" that Yandi(Flame Emperor), the patriarch of medicine who was revered by all under heaven, had left behind. The medical books of both Gao Xing and Xuan Yuan, which had been carefully preserved, were all open to her. Xiao Yao had never doubted the potency of the poisons she made.

When she saw the guppy flowers, she pondered over them for many days. Then she spent many consecutive days and nights to make a small, looking like fresh guppy flowes. The colors were lively and the fragrance was refreshing. When she saw the setting sun, she made some dazzling golden toxic powder. It was as if she had captured the radiant glow of the sunset by the horizon.
This poison was her idea. It was a reflection of her momentary emotion. She created them, watched them blossom in her hands, and then packed them with care before sending them out.Xiao Yao wondered about Xiang Liu's reaction when he received the poisons. Would he curse her as perverse?Xiao Yao packed the poisons she had prepared at the dock into a sealed jade box and went to the shipping agency run by the Tushen family. She handed the box to them.
"How much will it cost to ship this to the brothel in Xihai street of Qing Shui County?" she asked.
The shopkeeper said, "If the place you're referring to is Qing Shui County, then that's located at the very eastern edge of Xuanyuan country, almost at the ocean already."
Xiao Yao said, "That's exactly why I came all the way to the Tushen family's shipping agency. If I were to entrust this for delivery to others, the price would definitely be cheaper, but I wouldn't be at ease."
The shopkeeper laughed and said, "You've come to the right place."The shopkeeper gave her a price, and Xiaoyao didn't bargain. She paid the money right away.It wasn't money she had earned herself anyway, so there was no reason to be stingy.This was the method Xiaoyao had come up with to deal with Xiang Liu. All under heaven, there were shipping agencies of the Tushen family everywhere. As long as Xiaoyao had the money, she could send anything to Qing Shui County.

Every three or four months, Xiaoyao would send poison to Xiang Liu. The last time, she sent it from Gao Xing. She didn't know if Xiang Liu had received it. But he should have received it by now. Otherwise, given his narrow-mindedness, he would definitely make time to seek revenge, no matter how busy he was.
Xiao Yao walked out of the transport station and saw Fang Feng Nei. She couldn't help but try to test his reaction with the voodoo bug, but there was still no response.
 Fang Feng Bei approached with a smile, saying, "Are you here to deliver goods?" Xiao Yao looked at him, so he asked, "You should still remember me, right?"
 Xiao Yao walked away, "You'd better not get close to me. When I see you, I feel like poisoning you."
Fang Feng Bei followed her, "Did that friend of yours make you hate him so much?" Did Xiang Liu make her hate him? Of course not. It was him who made her feel disgust.
Xiao Yao asked, "Why are you following me?" When they met in the garden that day, he probably didn't know who she was. But by now, he should know her status. "I'm bored and have nothing to do. You also seem bored. Being bored together is better than being bored alone."
That night, that feeling of being pressured by death at the point of his arrow. Xiao Yao still remembered it as if it had just happened. So she said sarcastically, "Why are you in Xuan Yuan City? You can't be here to make yourself feel bored, right?"

Fang Feng Bei smiled and said, "The things I came to do in XuanYuan City are all things that cannot be done in broad daylight. I tend to be busy at night, so during the day I really am incredibly bored."
Xiao Yao couldn't hold back a laugh. This person's nature was the complete opposite of her younger sister's. He was completely shameless."I heard that everyone in your esteemed family excels at archery."
"Indeed."
"Who has greater archery skills, you or your younger sister?"
"Her."
"How much greater?"
"Would you like to see my archery skills for yourself?"
Xiao Yao answered without thinking, "Why not?"
"Follow me!"
Fang Feng Bei returned to her lodgings, ordered her servants to lead out two Heavenly Steeds, and then left XuanYuan City with Xiao Yao. They arrived at Mount Dun.Fang Fengpei asked, "What would you like for me to shoot?"
Xiao Yao narrowed her eyes for a moment, then pointed at a golden tassel that was swaying in the breeze, clinging to a pine tree on a cliff on the opposite side."Golden tassels bloom between summer and autumn. It should have small yellow flowers by now. Go on and shoot one.
Fang Feng Bei took a bow down from the back of his Heavenly horse, drew it back, and nocked an arrow. He pulled back on the string and let it fly. Xiao Yao laughed. "Who knows if you'll actually hit it?"
Fang Feng Bei reached out a hand. The arrow flew back from the cliff on the opposite shore and into her hand. Fang Feng Bei showed it to her. A small yellow dot was stuck to the tip of the arrow, indicating that he had shot the flower. Xiao Yao had to compliment her.
"Your archery skills are really as excellent as people say."

"Do you want to learn?"
"Can you teach?"
"Right now, what you need to learn is archery techniques, not special secrets. Anyone can teach you, but naturally it would be for the best if I was the one to do it."
"Alright!" Xiao Yao couldn't figure out what Fang Feng Bei was trying to do, but after all, she was already so bored she couldn't stand it, so she might as well play along and see what he was up to.
Fang Feng Bei chose a large tree not too far from them. "Let's use that as the target." He passed the bow to Xiao Yao. Xiao Yao imitated her teacher's posture and held the bow firmly in her hand.
Fang Feng Bei said, "Not bad, your posture is quite good. Your upper body must be straight, don't hunch your neck, don't extend your arms, don't bend at the waist, don't stick your head out, don't bend your back, and don't puff out your chest."He gave detailed instructions and adjusted Xiao Yao's posture for him.
 "You don't have a lot of strength, so it would be better to use four fingers to draw the bowstring, with your thumb bent and pointing toward the center of your palm. The index finger is under your chin and the bowstring is aligned with the bridge of your nose, your lips and lower jaw..."
He handed Xiao Yao an arrow, and Xiao Yao nocked it. The arrow flew out at an angle and landed halfway to the target.
He handed her another arrow, but the result was the same as before. After shooting several arrows in a row, Xiao Yao's shots were much better than the first two, but none of them came close to hitting the tree.Xiao Yao sighed and said, "It looks easy, but when I try it myself, it's really hard."
Fang Feng Bei walked up behind Xiao Yao and took her hands, instructing her to follow what he did. "Straighten your upper body, exert strength to balance it, hold the bow correctly, place the arrow without exerting too much force will push back slightly. Pull the bow string taut, and release it with a flick of the wrist." With the word "release," the arrow shot out and was firmly embedded in the tree."How does it feel?"

"My mind is not thinking, and my eyes are not on the target, only focusing on the archery."
"Not bad, you learn fast."Xiao Yao smiled, but it wasn't that she learned fast. At that moment, her body's reaction was the same as when Xiang Liu approached her. She felt as if he was going to bite her neck, and her mind suddenly went blank. However, if he was really Xiang Liu, even though he and Feng Fang family had just reached some kind of agreementctogether,  Fang Feng family would certainly not agree to pass on their family's archery technique to a nine-headed monster.
Fang Feng Bei led Xiao Yao to pull the bowstring again, "Keep this feeling and shoot it."
Xiao Yao shot an arrow by herself. Although she didn't hit the big tree, she still reached the front of the tree. Xiao Yao suddenly felt really interested and quickly shot another arrow, which hit the big tree. Xiao Yao was a little surprised."Did I hit it?"
Fang Feng Bei smiled slightly. Xiao Yao immediately took out another arrow, imitating the feeling just now and shooting it out, it fell down halfway like the first arrow. Fang Feng Bei said, "You feel stressed about gainslost."Xiao Yao didn't believe it and tried again. Fang Feng Bei stopped her, "That's it for today."
Xiao Yao didn't understand, "I think I need to practice more."
"If you practice again, it will only get worse. Such a wrong feeling will take root in your heart because of repeated practice. Trust me, it is best to stop when you see it is good."

Xiao Yao put down her bow. “If you are a teacher I guarantee that the students will definitely like it."
Fang Feng Bei laughed. “Every person is different. This method of mine is suitable only for intelligent people.”
"Thank you for the compliment."
Fang Feng Bei just turned his body and climbed onto the heavenly horse. The two of them rode the heavenly Horses slowly down the mountain.
Xiao Yao said. “I see that your magical powers seem to be far superior than Yi Ying. How is it possible that your archery skills cannot compete with hers?”
Fang Feng Bei smiled and said. “A lot of people think that archery requires a lot of arm strength, which is shocking. But that's not the truth. Archery is knowing how to use
flexible power. Four taels pushing a thousand pieces is considered good. The specially crafted bow would be able to break through the defenses of the combined magical powers. People who don't have any superpowers just do it the right way, and it can shoot people with more magical powers. My magical powers are far superior to little sister's. But I cannot fight her archery skills. "
Xiao Yao remained silent and stared at Fang Feng Bei, feeling surging in her heart. Her magical power was low, therefore, she could only think of protecting herself, asiding the idea of being the first to attacck. But if what Fang Feng Bei said was true then within a certain distance, She could also be the one to attack first if she encountered a situation like when Yu Qiang assassinating Zhuan Xu last time.Moreover, what she could do was not just using her body to block it.
Fang Feng Bei seemed as if he didn't feel that his own words would have any influence on Xiao Yao.
He smiled and asked Xiao Yao: “Are you interested to learn archery with me?”
"Interested"
Fang Feng Bei said: “You are my friend who relieves my boredom. I will teach you.”

Xiao Yao replied, “Alright.”Fang Feng Bei took Xiao Yao to the front of the place Zhuan Xu was staying  and smiled, saying, “I will see you tomorrow.”Xiao Yao gazed at him riding down the street on his divine steed like a debauched young master.
Out of nowhere, Xiao Yao’s daily life became filled with activities. She had to concoct poison and practice archery.When Fang Feng Bei was free, she would practice archery with Fang Feng Bei, and even accompany him to go and find fun. After Xiao Yao and Fang Feng Bei spent time together, she finally knew what it meant to dine, drink, and have fun. She felt as though she was getting to know Xuan Yuan City anew. It had numerous locations hidden within its alleyways and side streets. Not only her, but even her younger cousins had likely never heard of them. Yet, Fang Feng Bei knew of them all.He was like a well-versed old horse, leading Xiao Yao about as they amused themselves, and indulged in food and drink.
The jewelry shop opened by the dwarves of the Zhou Rao Region, were perhaps able to create such delicate jewelry because they were small with nimble fingers. They could carved over one hundred roses from an ordinary ruby and engraved a lifelike image of a pair of lovers embracing on a single teardrop-shaped pendant. Xiao Yao admired it and ended up buying several pieces of jewelry each for An Nian and Consort Jing An.
The giant Kuafu Tribe’s reatuarants provided bowls that were as large as Xiao Yao’s own sink. Initially, she had not believed herself capable of finishing an entire bowl, but after trying one bite, she had eaten the entire bowl, one bite after another. She complained that she was so stuffed she would die, but she did not regret eating to death.

At the cosmetics shop opened by the flower demons, the scented powders were actually not that appealing to Xiao Yao, but a single drop of condensed floral liquid could make one's body fragrant for an entire month. The fresh scent of lotus, the proud fragrance of plum blossoms, the refreshing aroma of orchids…there were also many different ways to blend fragrances. One could create a unique fragrance unmatched to any other in the entire world. Even Xiao Yao, who had long since become accustomed to being a man, couldn't help but rush in without restraining herself. She experimented with the fragrances of every type of condensed floral liquid, and couldn't resist buying over a dozen of different types.
 Fang Feng Bei was not free every day. Once every five or six days, he would have Xiao Yao accompany him one day, just long enough for Xiao Yao to restore the stability of the archery skills she had learned the previous time. Once, he even disappeared over three months before finally reappearing. Xiao Yao didn't ask where he had gone, and he didn't tell her. Both Xiao Yao and he clearly understood that their student-teacher relationship was only a short-term affair, which could be ended at any time by some unforeseen event. However, from an outsider's perspective, Fang Feng Bei and Xiao Yao could be considered very close. Moreover, the way he passed on archery skills to her developed close friendliness ,as if it was there or it was not there, between them.
Fang Feng Bei was someone who acted on a whim. Sometimes, when he came to find Xiao Yao, if Xiao Yao was on Chao Yun Peak, he would go directly to Xuan Yuan mountain and asked the imperial guards to notify her. Xiao Yao didn't feel the need to conceal anything. One came and the other went, and the entire capital city of Xuan Yuan knew that the eldest princess of Gao Xing and the second young master of the Fang Feng family had recently become very close.
Even Zhuan Xu teased Xiao Yao, "It wasn't easy getting you back. I still want to keep you by my side for several more years. Don't be led astray and elope with that playboy from the Fang Feng family." Xiao Yao stuck out her tongue and said, "As long as there's still a chance of him shooting you, I definitely won't elope with him."

Chapter  16 Discussion B

-" Xiao Yao packed the poisons she had prepared at the dock into a sealed jade box and went to the shipping agency run by the Tushen family. She handed the box to them.
"How much will it cost to ship this to the brothel in Xihai street of Qing Shui County?" she asked.
The shopkeeper said, "If the place you're referring to is Qing Shui County, then that's located at the very eastern edge of Xuanyuan country, almost at the ocean already."
Xiao Yao said, "That's exactly why I came all the way to the Tushen family's shipping agency. If I were to entrust this for delivery to others, the price would definitely be cheaper, but I wouldn't be at ease."
The shopkeeper laughed and said, "You've come to the right place."The shopkeeper gave her a price, and Xiaoyao didn't bargain. She paid the money right away.It wasn't money she had earned herself anyway, so there was no reason to be stingy.This was the method Xiaoyao had come up with to deal with Xiang Liu. All under heaven, there were shipping agencies of the Tushen family everywhere. As long as Xiaoyao had the money, she could send anything to Qing Shui County.

Every three or four months, Xiaoyao would send poison to Xiang Liu. .............................................
Xiao Yao walked out of the transport station and saw Fang Feng Bei. She couldn't help but try to test his reaction with the voodoo bug, but there was still no response.
 Fang Feng Bei approached with a smile, saying, "Are you here to deliver goods?" Xiao Yao looked at him, so he asked, "You should still remember me, right?"
 Xiao Yao walked away, "You'd better not get close to me. When I see you, I feel like poisoning you."
Fang Feng Bei followed her, "Did that friend of yours make you hate him so much?" Did Xiang Liu make her hate him? Of course not. It was him who made her feel disgust.
Xiao Yao asked, "Why are you following me?" When they met in the garden that day, he probably didn't know who she was. But by now, he should know her status. "I'm bored and have nothing to do. You also seem bored. Being bored together is better than being bored alone."
That night, that feeling of being pressured by death at the point of his arrow. Xiao Yao still remembered it as if it had just happened. So she said sarcastically, "Why are you in Xuan Yuan City? You can't be here to make yourself feel bored, right?"

Chinese  text using google translate

"Xiaoyao walked out of the carriage house and saw Fangfeng Bei again. She couldn't help but try to use the Gu insect to sense it again, but there was still no response.
Fangfeng Bei walked over with a smile, "Want to deliver something?"
Xiaoyao looked at him and he asked, "You still know me, right?"
Xiaoyao left: "You'd better not get close to me, I want to poison you as soon as I see you."
Fangfeng Bei followed her, "Is your friend so annoying to you?"
Does Xiang Liu offend her? Of course not, but he was more annoying to her.
Xiaoyao asked, "Why are you following me?" When they met in the garden that day, he probably didn't know who she was, but now, he probably knew her identity.
"I'm bored, and I think you're bored too. It's better for two people to be bored than for one person to be bored."

XY is using the Tushan shipping  company but she could have used cheaper ones but refused . her excuses is lame to be honest .    We see her meeting FFB and she  tries to see if she can uses the voodoo bug to  get the confirmation that he is XL.  Deep down she knows it is him even if she is not 100% sure.  Again XY does not realise that she is not in control of  the bug so the attempt at trying to sense it is waste of time.  XY is not using her head at all.

She  wants to poison FFB just like she wanted to poison XL. This shows us that there is a parallel  between FFB and XL.  XL is a great demon  and he controls the bug and poisons. XY wants to poison him because he has pointed his arrow at ZX and she has not forgotten this.   But she still talk to him rather than ignoring and going by her business.    Agin there is a parallel with the snake of her childhood.  XY knows FFB its dangerous ZX but she is  not avoiding him. 

We see FFB  telling her why he is seeking her:  He is BORED and he knows she is bored as well. Better be bored together than alone . We know that 2 people cannot be bored together. They will sure find something to go  when together. 

This again  show a parallel with Xl who was seeking WXl company  because he was bored. We saw him inviting himself to wedding in chapter 4.  As  reader We know know that  FFB is XL. 

Under XL identity, he cannot seek her out now so what better way to do the same and enjoy her company  than to present himself as FFB to her which he did in chapter 15.  He has the bug and can use it to go where she is.   It is not the 1rst time that XL has used the bug to track WXL, XL. lets be honest XL  is STALKING her as FFB. in chapter 15 and 16 thanks to him having the bug. 

draft 

@peng-peng

We see that  Jing has only contact Xy once since the chapter 14. over 1/2 a year has passed.   LOL Jing really? One would have thought that he would have. I love  how Jing is still using ZX  to get to Xiao Yao in  a very polite way , but ZX is no longer fooled.   As we saw in chapter 12,  the wine is made by Jing and it is the one that XY likes.   The gift shows how much Jing is thinking of XY.  All the bottles are painted with plum blossom.   This simple gesture  has en effect on XY. She  feels  as if there was a little warmth in her forehead.  Her forehead has the blossom design  remember.  This is  a connection that  is establishing between them.  Last time we saw Jing lips landing on her blossom mark in chapter 14.    XY has been really enjoying the gifts she received from Jin. She only has 1 bottle left but does not want to drink it. She wants to keep and and she also kept the 8 empty bottles.

yes the way she was so happy about the wine bottles ..its natural feelings of how  her forehead got warm..

She cherished the bottles because it was designed by Jing.♡

@peng-peng 

Now of course she cannot sleep anymore easily as she used to play with those bottles late at night  so she  occupies her mind  and time with making poison .  The poison making is now providing her with an escape. It is occupying her time day till late at night.  She is making beautiful poison.  They reflect her momentary mood  of distracting herself fully by  making beautiful poison for Xiang Liu as of course he asked her to promise that she will be making poison for him.  The text again is emphasising that  what Xy used to do with the 9 bottle at night for 1/2 year, she is now doing this with the poisons.  She contemplate them play with them.

Yes she used poison making to distract herself from missing jing. Even making poison beautiful.

XY is so hurt that she even become vicious and turn poisons into beautiful things.  The fact remain that  it is just a cover.  Regardless of how beautiful they look, they are still deadly and take live.  The poisons she is now making are like XL who is beautiful, ethereal but still remain XL the 9 head demon with the poisonous blood who wants to kill her cousin ZX.

like how you compare beautiful poison to ethereal xl. 

The highlighted part show the parallel between XL and the snake from her past.  and also answer the question I asked myself.   XY never asked XL about the poison because she is lonely.  Xl provides her an escape from that boredom or from the pain , frustration  she  gets from Jing  and his engagement  We say this nearly chapters. 

We will see by the end of the story that The poisons XY made  were used to   KILL. 

XY is aware that she is indeed perverting  the medical knowledge and trying to make poison look beautiful indeed of course XL would appreciate it and maybe call her pervert but none the less Xl would appreciate it after all why not since he got her undivided attention

We can say that XY has been missing Jing and hating him since he is not keeping in touch as much as she would have liked. She feels abandoned by him, neglected.  sHe has spent 1/2 year waiting , and then received the bottles and then again 1/2 year waiting for new bottles.  she is hating him and he does not know it.  This  momentary hate has made her find ways to device beautiful poisons for XL. 

yes i think of it too... poison is for killing. But actually i feel for her to how she sort of felt neglated by jing though its not the case. I guess its her defensive and also hatred that brought her to make poison. Lol i understand yaojing heartaches

dtsj_sapphire:

#俞伟竞技Men's March cover# can't wait to see updates abt it- 3.25.24 

more things to discover abt  @丁伟D and more  collections for diamonds haha and that also means more to add to the DW thread online storage lol https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/121137-deng-wei-a-daily-picture-show?page=1 

https://weibo.com/1359179855/O6bfq8lMB

@fashionmen

Love this Dior sweater ♡

@peng-peng 

XY is using the Tushan shipping  company but she could have used cheaper ones but refused . her excuses is lame to be honest .    We see her meeting FFB and she  tries to see if she can uses the voodoo bug to  get the confirmation that he is XL.  Deep down she knows it is him even if she is not 100% sure.  Again XY does not realise that she is not in control of  the bug so the attempt at trying to sense it is waste of time.  XY is not using her head at all.

She  wants to poison FFB just like she wanted to poison XL. This shows us that there is a parallel  between FFB and XL.  XL is a great demon  and he controls the bug and poisons. XY wants to poison him because he has pointed his arrow at ZX and she has not forgotten this.   But she still talk to him rather than ignoring and going by her business.    Agin there is a parallel with the snake of her childhood.  XY knows FFB its dangerous ZX but she is  not avoiding him. 

We see FFB  telling her why he is seeking her:  He is BORED and he knows she is bored as well. Better be bored together than alone . We know that 2 people cannot be bored together. They will sure find something to go  when together. 

This again  show a parallel with Xl who was seeking WXl company  because he was bored. We saw him inviting himself to wedding in chapter 4.  As  reader We know know that  FFB is XL. 

Under XL identity, he cannot seek her out now so what better way to do the same and enjoy her company  than to present himself as FFB to her which he did in chapter 15.  He has the bug and can use it to go where she is.   It is not the 1rst time that XL has used the bug to track WXL, XL. lets be honest XL  is STALKING her as FFB. in chapter 15 and 16 thanks to him having the bug.

Yes..she was using Tushan ..transportation..of course we could guess her intention.  I really like how you compare XL to the snake she met before. It is still dangerous accompanying. The snake back then wanted to bite her, but she can escaped cunningly.  But XL is enjoying her company...and it's just that he can shoot Zhuan Xu anytime.  She knew but completely give into it because she was so bored.

With thier sharing the bug...he can stalk her around whenever he wanted to. However i dont believe that his purpose was only to spend time with Xiao Yao as we see him going out with 7th uncle son to Dance hall..and also ready to shoot zx back then if xy not cover zx.. work will be done.

This is so true about our yaojing..

Symbolika1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiangliu

Yes this is from the book of mountain and sea..the myth

Symbolika1:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiangliu

:⁠-⁠O scary looking... thanks for sharing Symbolika。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Winny:

Yes this is from the book of mountain and sea..the myth

ohh, thanks Winny for the explanation 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

Winny:

This is so true about our yaojing..

love it Winny! (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠ yes it's givin' XiaoQi and YaoJing vibes <3

Qingshui town days for wen xiao liu and Shiqi, that against the wall scene and the big bad wolf scene lol

"it's all fun and games until the shy introvert flirts back... then it's the flirty extrovert's turn to blush and melt into a puddle on the floor and it's a thousand times more intense and damning and worse (better)" lmao