Winny24:

Just blessed my eyes..♡

(⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Winny24:

Miss him so much ...TT

yesss and it's finally here (╥﹏╥) just some more days waiting... im feeling wanting to see it already but also thinking if only 21 eps, it will finish quickly and im not yet ready to say gbye to yaojing and Jing...

Sunbath12:

Trailer is out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tVYOj1JNx4

hi thanks for dropping by and i appreciate you sharing it here!!! are eng subs already in? been trying to find one w sub maybe there's one already but still none and trying to sub it, not perfectly, thru a site but it's taking too much time and im tired lol

i get heartbroken, Jing's splits blood like DW's other characters spitting blood... poor baby... and yaojing lines make me cry, make my heart flutter... ahhhh

dtsj_sapphire:
hi thanks for dropping by and i appreciate you sharing it here!!! are eng subs already in?

Hmm, I haven't found one with Eng subs yet. But I'm hopeful from the trailer that all my favorite parts from the novel will be adapted.

Sunbath12:

Hmm, I haven't found one with Eng subs yet. But I'm hopeful from the trailer that all my favorite parts from the novel will be adapted.

https://x.com/dramaticsKC/status/1805201947227779514?t=pUo-gGZXX55O5LqqEaynmw&s=19

Here 1 

Sunbath12:

im so fine they didn't remove xy and xuan's confrontations abt the missing jing and xy thinking Jing is really dead as everyone and xuan keeps saying, some Jing and YaoJing scenes... tho we didn't see all esp our yaojing and jing favorite scenes from the novel for s2, im sooo hoping we'll see them when it airs, at least the most impt scenes. (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

dtsj_sapphire:

im so fine they didn't remove xy and xuan's confrontations abt the missing jing and xy thinking Jing is really dead as everyone and xuan keeps saying, some Jing and YaoJing scenes... tho we didn't see all esp our yaojing and jing favorite scenes from the novel for s2, im sooo hoping we'll see them when it airs, at least the most impt scenes. (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥)

2 more weeks to find out!

Sunbath12:

2 more weeks to find out!

and that reminds me, i told myself when im back on the thread ill count days to meeting Jing and YaoJing and i forgot lol

but yessss the long wait is going to be over soon!

After a year, I will be finally camping in threads for YaoJing again♥️🤣

YaoJing {Jing, Xiaoyao} countdown to s2...

{assuming i started it last week (╥﹏╥) .... my 23-day and 17-day waiting goals} 

10th day waiting for YaoJing

no YaoJing without Xiaoyao as Xiao Liu in Qingshui town

4th day waiting for Jing as Shiqi in Qingshui town 

...this is how this beautiful story started

Pammy:

After a year, I will be finally camping in threads for YaoJing again♥️🤣

ohhhhhhh hi!!!!! it's been a long long time, welcome back! ✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠

Hello everyone! Hopefully this year the fan wars will not be as toxic in this season. lol

Antinh85:

Hello everyone! Hopefully this year the fan wars will not be as toxic in this season. lol

We can always retreat here for some peace. :D