FTCU:

Also the scene where Jing coughed up blood & fainted, might be where he tried to remember what happened the night he was drugged.

ahhhh.... yes, yessss *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ! so that's how they showed it, i want to see the whole scene but... he coughed blood (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) that's how much he wanted to know the truth. there's a big difference of reading and watching that part.

dtsj_sapphire:

ahhhh.... yes, yessss *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ! so that's how they showed it, i want to see the whole scene but... he coughed blood (˃̣̣̥ᯅ˂̣̣̥) that's how much he wanted to know the truth. there's a big difference of reading and watching that part.

Yeahh, remember he moved outta the tushan mansion & went to stay with his friend. He also was championing XY & Jing to stay together & also when they met on the boat where Jing ended up swimming to pluck a purple flower for XY.

FTCU:

In the trailer ZX & grandfather were present when XY wore her wedding dress,walking down the aisle but in the novel they weren’t present,ZX actually went back home when he found out XY was already in her wedding gown & had the maids lit all candles in the palace. Seems they changed that part. Anyway as long as I get to see the look on ZX’s face while XY says I’m Jing’s wife from now on lmao. My girl is choosing to be a wife already,despite her fiancé being missing(she doesn’t believe he’s dead), so she’s a taken woman already Tehehe lmao. Good job XY.

i didn't notice that, thanks, now that you mentioned it, hope they'll add a focus on her grandfather's reaction seeing xy still stubborn wanting to continue the wedding w out the groom... thinking he'll come. ahhhhh (˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥)

we're gonna see xuan's dark era...

FTCU:

Yeahh, remember he moved outta the tushan mansion & went to stay with his friend. He also was championing XY & Jing to stay together & also when they met on the boat where Jing ended up swimming to pluck a purple flower for XY.

i remember the plucking of flower for xy and i always remember the fan art lol. but... the second line, you were talking abt? thanks ^^

dtsj_sapphire:

i remember the plucking of flower for xy and i always remember the fan art lol. but... the second line, you were talking abt? thanks ^^

I forgot his name but I remember him being a strong YaoJing shipper and the boat scene where he told XY that Jing loves her very much so she should give him a chance, but what he didn’t know was XY & Jing had already talked things out & had started planning to expose FFYY & Hou.

dtsj_sapphire:

i didn't notice that, thanks, now that you mentioned it, hope they'll add a focus on her grandfather's reaction seeing xy still stubborn wanting to continue the wedding w out the groom... thinking he'll come. ahhhhh (˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥)

we're gonna see xuan's dark era...

Also knowing ZX had a hand in Jing’s death while watching his granddaughter in pain will NEVER sit right with me.

dtsj_sapphire:

it's happening... tho hope it won't scare new viewers away again...

Ooh my gosh. They are fast 🤣🤣🤣

FTCU:

I forgot his name but I remember him being a strong YaoJing shipper and the boat scene where he told XY that Jing loves her very much so she should give him a chance, but what he didn’t know was XY & Jing had already talked things out & had started planning to expose FFYY & Hou.

ohhh i got your point... thanks! the one whose family is involved in an underground gambling or something, Lie C... lol i forgot his name again but yes i remember him a loud yaojing shipper (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) i tried to search when i came back online but i give up 

FTCU:

Also knowing ZX had a hand in Jing’s death while watching his granddaughter in pain will NEVER sit right with me.

so s2 is an era we see his other side :D

peng-peng:

Ooh my gosh. They are fast 🤣🤣🤣

ohhhhhh... ill just stay here, for now... 😔

Winny24:

Spoiler

According to the novel and leaked script.. Xiao Yao end up with (married) Tushan Jing in the end. She only have romantic love relationship with Tushan Jing.

T. Y. It is a happy ending. Did they have a child? 

dtsj_sapphire:

it's a painful s1 ending for me...

a major spoiler, as Winny have said, xy ended up  w jing. in the book, jing made an epic return and i love that scene... they married and lived far from everyone 

yes the trailer showed her scenes w each ml and i think it's meant to keep casual viewers guessing and looking forward to s2... what happens next, will she be alone, who are those who'll die, will she kill him....

T. Y. I thought the male leads died and she ended up single

Sunbath12:

True, but he never was interested in FFYY and made things very clear with her and Grandma from the beginning. Ah well, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree with some folks about Jing. He's definitely the nicest nice guy I've seen in a while in drama land or in a book. Nice to a fault I guess. :)

Exactly this. 

@Winny 24

Well to me ...if Jing had done any differently ..they will still have issue.. since  they are not a fan of this type (though they dont admit). I wish he was more sly too. But i guess its not Tong Hua style. But I personally love the Jing we get. At the moment he made the 15 yeaers promise deal, he did not yet know yet she was a princess. I guess its took a lot of strengh to admit feeling of love (in reality). He could do this there because its like he could lose WXL afterwards. So despite all the odds he had he was able to reveal what he wanted for. And as for him wishing she could love him back and not fall for another one . When we talk about romantic relationship, isnt it natural we wanted the other side to love us too. Its a sharing of mutual feeling. And also who would like to the one they love in such a way go with another one? To me we all have this possessiveness when it comes to our romantic partner. Well its natural for him let out like that. For me , the urges of not to lose WXL had surpass whether it would be appropriate or not at the moment. (If he did not do...would they say ..see hes letting go of her??).. But the way he asks her is sincere. 

As for XL, i guess that this romantic feeling was new to him ( Therefore he did not know how to deal with it. He did not know how to  be still in contact with WXL. So he offered to take this bug connection knowing she wanted to remove it from Xuan. And if u read that part u will see he knew more about this bug than her and also know this is lover bug. But she did not. So its still not sincere from his side. He also made this deal thing.  Making sure hes the one who's superior or letting her feel she's inferior than him. But this thing he made that sure throughout the novel. Is this healthy in relationship? We knew he's probably abused . But the way he act out.. its  not a way to a good equal relationship. Besides he still use her in his politics thing anyway just like he drown her to make ffyy get at Xuan..."

Totally  agree. Well said 

FTCU:

What do you  expect from a father who sent his daughter fight the man she loves.  Everything for the kingdom