Sunbath12:

I'm waiting for the scene(s) when XY waits for Jing. Young lady has been waiting and waiting all her life for people.

Me too. I hope they portray her heartbreak and longing well. 

FTCU:

Guys, tomorrow is the day our YaoJing will have their heart to heart talk hehe,I’m soo excited 

OMG!!!! Yes! They really need to sit down and just talk. Just let everything out and figure something out. 

I think in episode 6, Jing said to his maid, Jing Ye, that he is "not qualified to support others," but I disagree. he has done nothing but support everyone: supporting CX with politics, supporting XL with clothing and medicines for his soldiers, supporting FL by giving him his ideas to take so he could be an assist to CX, and even supporting XY with checking up on her family in rejuvenation hall. TSJ never really give himself enough credits for how much he has done for people. He really is selfless. He is also really growing more and more white hairs ?

xiaxia:

I think in episode 6, Jing said to his maid, Jing Ye, that he is "not qualified to support others," but I disagree. he has done nothing but support everyone: supporting CX with politics, supporting XL with clothing and medicines for his soldiers, supporting FL by giving him his ideas to take so he could be an assist to CX, and even supporting XY with checking up on her family in rejuvenation hall. TSJ never really give himself enough credits for how much he has done for people. He really is selfless. He is also really growing more and more white hairs ?

I agree with all of that. ❤❤

Yes, he's getting more and more sick too.

xiaxia:
I think in episode 6, Jing said to his maid, Jing Ye, that he is "not qualified to support others," but I disagree. he has done nothing but support everyone: supporting CX with politics, supporting XL with clothing and medicines for his soldiers, supporting FL by giving him his ideas to take so he could be an assist to CX, and even supporting XY with checking up on her family in rejuvenation hall.

I agree, he is always self-deprecating, and that's part of his character's story. He's lost all his self-confidence after what his brother did to him. After being saved by XY, I feel like he clung to her so strongly because she was the first one in a very long time who did not run away from his disgraced, scarred self.

However, I think by ep 6 of S2, while he still longs for XY, he just wants her to be happy and is able to let go and let her decide. Can't wait to see XY pursue TSJ in the next episodes for a change.

And yes, if I were to sit down with him, I'd let him know to his face that he's being doing all kinds of things for others without getting credit for it, so he should stop doubting himself. He says that his heart is too small, it can contain only one (XY), but I disagree with him. He has the smarts to get things done, and despite what he says, he still cares about a lot of people and matters, not just XY.

Watched S2 ep1 to 5.

It's really hard to see him suffering both physical and mental. ...TT

love the little fox..

xiaxia:

Say it louder for the losers in the back!!! He does soo much for others & NEVER takes credit nor uses others for his own needs. Jing has been the brains behind a LOT of things,but never boasts of it.

Omg I’m soo happy guys!!! I was crying during their heart to heart talk. My heart hurt for them

Today's episodes are EVERYTHING WE HAVE DREAMED OF!!!
SO SO GOOOOOOD!! I can't wait for everyone else to catch up!!
YAOJING NATION GROUP HUG!!!

soTreeD:

Today's episodes are EVERYTHING WE HAVE DREAMED OF!!!
SO SO GOOOOOOD!! I can't wait for everyone else to catch up!!
YAOJING NATION GROUP HUG!!! 

Omg the way I was bawling my eyes out when they were hugging & crying. We’re finally outta the trenches

FTCU:

Omg I’m soo happy guys!!! I was crying during their heart to heart talk. My heart hurt for them

Me too. My first real cry of the season! 

I’m still screaming here!!!! I love my babies soo much

I loved these two episodes.  I am glad they included that Jing paid XL to cancel the wedding. 

Grumpy Witch:

I loved these two episodes.  I am glad they included that Jing paid XL to cancel the wedding. 

I am also glad they showed that Jing laid out the conditions for XL not to hurt Xiaoyao doing it but well... XL being XL...
Yet we still see people scolding TSJ...*eyerolls*

soTreeD:

I am also glad they showed that Jing laid out the conditions for XL not to hurt Xiaoyao doing it but well... XL being XL...
Yet we still see people scolding TSJ...*eyerolls*

Yes! I am so glad that they mentioned Jing's conditions.  They are only scolding Jing because they thought it was all from XL and Jing was not involved in any way. It's okay to feel some level of disappointment. lol