More info and link to reserve for the International Live Chat with Tan Jian Ci!

https://x.com/WeTVOfficial/status/1814181901391004036

EDIT:  It's on the website also.  You can reserve it and I think watch it there.

https://wetv.vip/en/live/286627

insideout91:

I started watch Dashing Youth it's really fun, many cute boys and fighting scenes

TJC really need film some wuxia, he gorgeous at fight scenes!!

I saw the trailer and it's on my list.  I have so much to catch up on now that I put everything on hold for LYF. 

I definitely wouldn't say no to Tan Jian Ci in a wuxia.

insideout91:

I started watch Dashing Youth it's really fun, many cute boys and fighting scenes

Me too! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Hou Ming Hao is a secret crush. 

plor20:

Me too! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Hou Ming Hao is a secret crush. 

Same ! Especially in BFTB ❤️❤️❤️ and this drama also has white snake hehe 

plor20:

haha....like a servant with benefits. (¬‿¬)

Anyhow, I'm at that point where my hate for XY is manifesting again. AND I can't stand her trauma card free pass, and her obtuse behaviors. Like woman KNOWS XL can feel her, but she  does things anyways--makes her to wenchy for me. Her lack of self awareness is incredibly annoying asf.

Allow me to join you in the lack of patience with XY's trauma card being waved around like some kind of get-out-of-jail-free card. The defenders will accuse you of not understanding the character and listing all the things that she went through and that's why she's X, Y and Z. They seem to find it hard to understand that we know why she is the way that she is, we're just saying that reasons are not excuses for shitty behaviour. And it isn't just her trauma that resulted in her behaving in such a way, part of it is her nature/personality because not everyone who experiences trauma will behave in that way. Same circumstances, two different people could give two very different responses. 

insideout91:

Nice see some humor. I think they are closely following the anime version.

Janex:

Nice see some humor. I think they are closely following the anime version.

I didn’t watch anime, but it’s really nice to see bunch of pretty boy performing martial art ? humor is good too haha 

It’s actually weird how little action scenes in LYF and only XL looks epic and cool, TJC need martial art drama , his body control mind blowing , how he can make even his wig move so gorgeously 

I’m really impress by that actor from Dashing Youth , his action skills no joke 

https://x.com/MiniOrchid1/status/1814190811288101363

insideout91:

I didn’t watch anime, but it’s really nice to see bunch of pretty boy performing martial art ? humor is good too haha 

It’s actually weird how little action scenes in LYF and only XL looks epic and cool, TJC need martial art drama , his body control mind blowing , how he can make even his wig move so gorgeously 

TJC in a wuxia action drama! Wow how cool it gonna be! I think we definitely deserve one since we  didnt  even get the chance to see SPL.

Janex:

TJC in a wuxia action drama! Wow how cool it gonna be! I think we definitely deserve one since we  didnt  even get the chance to see SPL.

Don't remind me(( I can't imagine how his popularity skyrocketing even more if this drama will air ! That role was so perfect for him ((

insideout91:

I find actors from dancing background can really do fighting scenes well and beautifully (i,e TJC, Luo Yun Xi). 

Kokuto:

No idea what is going on there, but I treasure every XL crumb I get.

Loved his little cameo today.  I agree 100% with XL.  Tushan Jing is useless.

someone should compile his Useless Tushan Jing scenes because I remembered hearing that 3-4 times 

MyLovelyPanda:

I find actors from dancing background can really do fighting scenes well and beautifully (i,e TJC, Luo Yun Xi). 

You right! Even that last video I send from dancer , they are really on next level in action scenes 

I remember also TJC trait video for LYF and his training video looks even more cool then drama

HeadInTheClouds:
They seem to find it hard to understand that we know why she is the way that she is, we're just saying that reasons are not excuses for shitty behaviour. And it isn't just her trauma that resulted in her behaving in such a way, part of it is her nature/personality because not everyone who experiences trauma will behave in that way. Same circumstances, two different people could give two very different responses.

What I find really annoying is that these same people want to tell me that XL is so selfish, cause he never does anything for XY without getting paid.

O_o

As someone said so eloquently in the comments, "Some people are watching this drama with their a$$, instead of their eyes."

MyLovelyPanda:

someone should compile his Useless Tushan Jing scenes because I remembered hearing that 3-4 times 

Well, there's the times that XL said it, and then there's ALL the times we've said it.  lol