I'm looking for a simple Japanese love story that centers around a married couple, deeply rooted in the traditions of a cultured family or without it. Whether it's an arranged marriage or a love marriage, I want the plot to be straightforward and uncomplicated, focusing on the gradual development of the relationship between the couple and their family members. The story should be sweet and heartwarming, perfect for a relaxed and enjoyable watch that gently passes the time. 

ex Kahogona Wakadanna-sama no Amayakashi Kon (2024)

Hapimari: Happy Marriage!? (2016) 

As Long as We Both Shall Live (2023)  

Shanai Marriage Honey (2020) 

Toshi no Sakon (2020) 

Thanks for taking your time on this

LouM:

Nagatan to Aoto: Ichika no Ryourijou

Thank you for the recommendation, but I watched two episodes and decided to drop it. While I don't mind a slow-paced story, the characters were extremely dull. It felt like none of them had any life or energy, making it hard to stay engaged. Overall, the lack of dynamic characters just made it boring for me. 

any more suggestion 

Konin Todoke ni Han wo Oshita dake desu ga 
Kekkon Surutte, Hontou Desu ka?
Tsuma, Shogakusei ni Naru (Married couple but the Wife who has died has reincarnated as an elementary school student)
Sono Kekkon, Shoki desu ka?
Usokon
4-punkan no Marigold (Not married  however the story is exactly what you looking for (i think they get married at one point)
Our House

Anyways i tried my best to find similar things to what you sent but there will be some differences,decide at your own discretion.

LouM:
Tsuma, Shogakusei ni Naru (Married couple but the Wife who has died has reincarnated as an elementary school student)

There was a Japanese drama where the storyline was quite absurd—after the wife dies, her soul enters her teenage daughter because she refuses to leave her husband. She then manipulates the situation by asking her husband to love her while in their daughter's body. The concept was completely bizarre, and the script was utterly rubbish. If the drama you're suggesting follows a similar pattern, I have no interest in watching it.

and thanks for your suggestion i will check them

Here are ones I enjoyedL

Getting to know one another, but not married:

ASTER:

There was a Japanese drama where the storyline was quite absurd—after the wife dies, her soul enters her teenage daughter because she refuses to leave her husband. She then manipulates the situation by asking her husband to love her while in their daughter's body. The concept was completely bizarre, and the script was utterly rubbish. If the drama you're suggesting follows a similar pattern, I have no interest in watching it.

and thanks for your suggestion i will check them

from what i remember he is protective of her cause in his mind she is his his wife and she is protective of him cause in her mind she is still his wife.
No need to worry though there are no scenes where they see each other sexually,but there are some jealousy scenes from both.