Niki Demonix:

All platforms need this... Imma skip Deng Wei all the way!

plor20:

OMG! I need this! Didn't know my cdrama life could be fulfilled....lmao.

IKR?  I can only watch the actor I want to, and NOT watch the actor I don't want to???  Worth the price of a subscription, for sure.

So I know I am late for the reunion.... I just started watching S2 and it's nice to see everyone back in discussion...

Is it just me or did XL not say the line "To a general the best ending is to die in the battle field". It's sad they took that out as that's what started her deep depression...

I am just on EP2 maybe they put it in later?

MengXiang:
So I know I am late for the reunion.... I just started watching S2 and it's nice to see everyone back in discussion...

MengXiang:

Is it just me or did XL not say the line "To a general the best ending is to die in the battle field". It's sad they took that out as that's what started her deep depression...

I am just on EP2 maybe they put it in later?

I believe he said it in season one already. or maybe episode 2? he's been a dream...so I might not have heard much. (≧▽≦)

I believe they are going to do a livestream with all the actors at 2:00 -- In about half an hour.

《长相思 第二季》相思时光礼见面会 (qq.com) 

I don’t know how to survive the next 13 episodes knowing Xiang Liu practically celebrated XiaoYao’s happiness and still be there for her eventhough it kills him. My hearts hurts, my head hurts. I usually watch ML like this have their happy ending (Yu Sifeng, Ye Hua), how am I going to survive seeing Xiang Liu meeting his end. This is so hard.  

Was that something on purpose or not? Xy holds XL clothing accessories?

MyLovelyPanda:

I don’t know how to survive the next 13 episodes knowing Xiang Liu practically celebrated XiaoYao’s happiness and still be there for her eventhough it kills him. My hearts hurts, my head hurts. I usually watch ML like this have their happy ending (Yu Sifeng, Ye Hua), how am I going to survive seeing Xiang Liu meeting his end. This is so hard.  

It is painful to see such a selfless love go unrecognized or unappreciated.  I felt just like Chubby watching poor Xiang Liu suffering.  It's probably only his demon nature that is keeping him from being an alcoholic.

This was yet another heart breaker for me.  But I'm glad that Xiang Liu hasn't disappeared from the story.

windiaaa041293:

What is she holding?  I noticed it before, but I couldn't figure out what the string was.

AH :

The fact that they put XY out at sea surrounded by seagulls in the second poster again makes me think that some of the changes they made to the scene where XY spent 7 days waiting for XL on the shore of Five Gods Mountain outside of the dragon bone prison (e.g., having XY wear red robes while she waited, having XL also be shown in that scene, and having him also wear red robes) is meant to be a nod to chapter 43 (where XY is nearly assassinated by the seagull demon out at sea, XL saves her and the water + his white robes are stained red with his blood, XY is still wearing red wedding robes, and she ends up falling asleep in XL's arms on the beach after stopping him from leaving and goading him into drinking her blood), since they chose to not include it in the drama. 

Thank you @AH. It's nice to read the speculation. At least there are still moments that remind us of the whirlpool scene

I found this on weibo. can anyone confirm it?

Xiao Yao gave the answer!!! The person I want to spend my life with the most is Xiang Liu. At 33 minutes and 21 seconds in episode 6, Xiao Yao answered with a "you". The person I want to spend my life with the most is you! It's Xiang Liu! Did you hear it?

Kokuto:

What is she holding?  I noticed it before, but I couldn't figure out what the string was.

some say it is a symbol of the red thread of marriage. But I don't think I saw it in the drama.

windiaaa041293:

some say it is a symbol of the red thread of marriage. But I don't think I saw it in the drama.

Well, it isn't red.  lol  I don't know.

That pic is from the Questions after the Wedding Robbery, and there was supposed to be another glow up of their Lovers' Bug, but I don't think they did so.  Is this supposed to be a symbol of that, which is sort of a red string, also.

I find weird that production team always post XL and XY posters more close to each other compare to other posters, always give some hints, like last year with their bracelets which mean "mutual love" , considering how they downgraded their romance in drama 

I really don't understand their logic 

windiaaa041293:

I think what they are trying to imply is 藕断丝连 (literally "Broken lotus root, connected silk threads") which means lingering feelings and attachments between two people despite a relationship being broken. In other words, although they are separated, they are still bound by emotional ties and memories for each other.