AH :
Insightful! And heartbreaking.

plor20:
Omgad Liddi..? I just finished crying. let me go cry again.

Kokuto:
Well, that's straight to the heart.  Got to go to the store and get more cola and kleenex.  sob.

Many of the Xiang Liu posters released these days are painful to see. This one in particular hurts... the candle that is almost burnt out and the blood-like wax representing his life and blood that is given to give light to others, ultimately leaving nothing for himself.

liddi:

This should be an upcoming scene when Xiao Yao meets Xiang Liu during Cang Xuan's wedding to A Nian.

Ep16 (S02E24) scenes 5-8 - XL and XY meet during CX's wedding; XL's grief 

Thank you ! Jing as always ruined all scenes 

insideout91:

Thank you ! Jing as always ruined all scenes 

I haven't even clicked on that link, I was waffling on XL's grief ... and now you throw JING in there???  Where's my brick?

liddi:
Many of the Xiang Liu posters released these days are painful to see. This one in particular hurts... the candle that is almost burnt out and the blood-like wax representing his life and blood that is given to give light to others, ultimately leaving nothing for himself.

Crying

You are so right.  The foreshadowing is real.  The heart break of his sacrifices.  

Kokuto:

I haven't even clicked on that link, I was waffling on XL's grief ... and now you throw JING in there???  Where's my brick?

It's always some extremely touching beautiful scene between XY and XL, but Jing always spying under corner with his?? kisses 

I'm sorry of there someone who likes him!! ?

Even that scene in the end of ep 10 , from stills look like Jing again will come and interrupt them !

liddi:
This should be an upcoming scene when Xiao Yao meets Xiang Liu during Cang Xuan's wedding to A Nian.

Ep16 (S02E24) scenes 5-8 - XL and XY meet during CX's wedding; XL's grief

Arrrrghhhh!  It's that scene.  The pearl scene.  Please no.

insideout91:
It's always some extremely touching beautiful scene between XY and XL, but Jing always spying under corner with his?? kisses

insideout91:

Even that scene in the end of ep 10 , from stills look like Jing again will come and interrupt them !

Seriously.  He ruined so many scenes this season with his stalking and butting in, WHILE MARRIED.

Kokuto:

OMG!!!  Tan Jian Ci is going to do a Live on WeTV for international fans!!!!

Date: July 20, 2024
? Time: 08:30PM (GMT+8)
? Platform: WeTV

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9TvanGSS24/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

we're all hyperventilating!!!!!! ???

plor20:

we're all hyperventilating!!!!!! ???

lol!  I think so!

Xiang lu forever:

YT tencent character pairing chemistry with 20k voters

Yaoliu =70%

Yaojing =17%

Yaoxuan=16%

Yaolong=3%

Why XL posters again moment not from the drama ??? will be it moment from dream ? 

Niki Demonix:

Yeah!What really funny is there's 2 poll and the result is still the same.73 yaoliu and 17 yaojing.