nathsketch:

That side eye is enough to decimate a whole block.

What a beautiful boi. Makes me wanna cry.

nathsketch:

I'm trying to find a new wallpaper for my phone but at this rate, I'll have to buy the whole stock of Apple, Samsung, and Xiaomi. I need millions of phones with millions of wallpapers hahaha

oh my.  I swear, half of my time on this site ends up being STARING at these pics and videos.  I just can't look away.  Beautiful boi, indeed.

Forget your phone.  You just need to wall paper a room with his photos.

You know, he could totally play one the fae, like Oberon or Puck.   He has that young but ancient quality.

nathsketch:

This smile is illegal. I'm sure it's illegal somewhere. I'd like to report a crime.

Heh.  Then just call me a criminal.

Beautiful Fang Feng Bei.  

I love this red costume so much.

Kokuto:

I gave up Facebook quite awhile ago.  I don't need more places to spend time online. ;p

LOL!  Koknapped.

The boys are the greatest danger in my life.  They keep trying to smother me with their need for attention and to constantly be touching a body part.  Thank goodness winter is coming and I won't feel like I'm wearing a fur coat in the summer.

You're alive!!! Wait, were you really koknapped or were you just sleeping? ?

Kokuto:

Same here.  Still raining.  I think that's the reason for my multiple naps yesterday.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with my trashed sleeping habits.  :P

I took a nap yesterday afternoon and as usual I woke up not knowing what year was this ahaha

ErickaRamirez:

New upcoming dramas ❤️https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8r7ymrL/

Go East!!!

nathsketch:

I took a nap yesterday afternoon and as usual I woke up not knowing what year was this ahaha

???

ErickaRamirez:

It really is. And that’s how is the weather here during the winter too. But at least you are having some sleep which is great ❤️

I love this weather you guys. Here when I wake up it's already 30⁰C. Too hot, U can't touch this lmao

I want some winter!

Also, I woke up today with the Señorita song in my head. Yes.

It's already in my dreams. Nothing to be done about it.

imagine:

oh dear ? I've really added to the comment count with TJC blackhole

Please continue.

bugei:
I think the sentiment on TJC fan page is to make him rest instead. Well he was working up til late on his birthday… then on his only day off he was also doing extra work, his got events on the 14th, douyin tom i think, then douyin night on thr 15th, current drama closing on the 20th, hi6 on the 22 and 2 new drama lined up. (dates may not be accurate)… omg! he really is worthy of the title idol. his dedication to work is worth idolizing

nathsketch:
That's a lot, yes. I don't know how he does all the things he does. When does he sleep? LOL I'm getting worried, is he eating well? Is it enough?

The other day I was watching that birthday video from his studio and I noticed his shoe laces weren't tied up properly and I wanted to go there to tie them up ahahahah help ??

I agree.  He seems to be a little tired.  I think he's been working non-stop for months.  I wonder if realized how much time and effort it was going to take to be the main lead for a costume drama?  I saw the Douyin Night thing, and he's got a slot on something else on the 28th, too.  I wonder what he's doing next?  The Tong Hua project?  I don't think they are ready to go on Under the Skin, yet.

nathsketch:

Also, I woke up today with the Señorita song in my head. Yes.

It's already in my dreams. Nothing to be done about it.

See.  Brave enough to let Tan Jian Ci be the man of your dreams. ;p

nathsketch:

I love this weather you guys. Here when I wake up it's already 30⁰C. Too hot, U can't touch this lmao

I want some winter!

I already told you that’s my kind of weather ??. I lived  21 years experiencing it. Just 4/5 days were cold during the whole year ???

ErickaRamirez:

New upcoming dramas ❤️https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8r7ymrL/

Where is Love Me Love My Voice??  I was hoping that would drop this week.

nathsketch:

Go East!!!

Yes!

Sadly, it will probably be summer before we see this. :(

Kokuto:

See.  Brave enough to let Tan Jian Ci be the man of your dreams. ;p

And I would take some of those arrows too! All of them!! ??