insideout91:

Hiiii, sorry I was sooooo busy recently ?? Nath I sand you DM in MDl , can you check it ?

Good to see you!  Hope it was a good busy, and not a bad busy.

Elise:

Yess all the main cast will be there. liddi replied in the XL & XY thread

YES!!!  This gif is definitely me.  Thank goodness he's going to make it.  He truly takes care of his fans.

It doesn't quite sound like what I thought it would be, but I'll take it, if they are showing up.  Plus, I hope there's an announcement for Season 2.

nathsketch:

Xiang Liu should be added to the dictionary.

Adjective 

“Why are you being such so xiangliu? This is absurd and it won’t make a difference.”

• having or showing dogged determination not to change one’s attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so. “A xiangliu refusal to learn from experience”.

Verb

“Wow, you really decided to xiangliu everyone today”.

• to hold the attention of (someone) to the exclusion of all else or so as to transfix them.  “She was xiangliued by the red eyes that stared so intently into her own”.

“Did you see how much he xiangliued because of her?”

• to give up (something important or valued) for the sake of other considerations. “Working hard doesn’t mean xiangliuing your social life”. 

And finally

Noun

“He really has so much xiangliu for her”.

• an intense feeling of deep affection. “Dogs bring people so many feelings of xiangliu”.

Lol yes, I need help.

I. Just.  I.  Don't.  hahahahaha.

Here I was busy sleeping worthlessly, and you were adding to the English language.  You definitely got it bad.  I look forward to xiangliu getting added to the OED.  Or at least named the Word of the Year.

Kokuto:

YES!!!  This gif is definitely me.  Thank goodness he's going to make it.  He truly takes care of his fans.

It doesn't quite sound like what I thought it would be, but I'll take it, if they are showing up.  Plus, I hope there's an announcement for Season 2.

I saw a poster that makes people vote which scene to recreate for the event. The top vote for Xiang Liu was when they were buying a bow and testing it out

The top vote for TSJ was i dont know... anyway its just dialogue. 

I really wish TJC can attend otherwise who would teach xiao yao

Just sharing this clip again. Love this TJC interview

https://x.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1699754210844410367?s=20

imagine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLv6cHEWnsY

I don't remember seeing this. Not sure if it was already posted, if so, enjoy it a second time ?

We are repeat viewers here. :)  Especially of Palladium Teddy Bear Tan Jianci.

imagine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_qlNaAfCa4

?what am I watching, he just got picked up with chopsticks, he is the FOOOD. 

I'm cracking myself with this ad

Oh, another ad compilation!  Some sort of instant noodle company.  I love how they went for a "story" and not just him holding or eating a package.

imagine:

oop he caught a twig...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T4DEmnlkWU

LOL!  I can't believe they left in all his embarrassing moments attempting to fish -- but I appreciate it.  Especially in a Volvo ad.

bugei:

More newness coming. New dance from TJC douyin freshly out but i cant figure out how to link actual video from douyin so heres the search link

https://www.douyin.com/search/檀健次

Anybody know if i can sign up on douyin without the app. Iphone wont let me download. 

He just can't stop dancing.  Not sure when he finds the energy, but again, his fans appreciate it.

bugei:

I saw a poster that makes people vote which scene to recreate for the event. The top vote for Xiang Liu was when they were buying a bow and testing it out

The top vote for TSJ was i dont know... anyway its just dialogue. 

I really wish TJC can attend otherwise who would teach xiao yao

Just sharing this clip again. Love this TJC interview

https://x.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1699754210844410367?s=20

As it should be. ;p

Oh, I love that scene too!  Actually scenes.  Besides interacting with XY, there was the side eye to Jing with the delicious "watch this" jab.  And we have him pleading poverty again.  And then put on the spot by XY for reasons which tick him off.  And the scene with FFB's sister.  Of course, they'll probably just do the teaching, which was verrrry nice, in itself.

They should at least do the music lesson for Jing.

Nothing for CX???  He had some great scenes with XY.

They need to get Ding Jia Wen to show up and do scenes with Dai Lu Wa.  Or maybe that scene with Yang Zi where he's moaning about the dress A Nian ruined.

That was a fun interview.  I love that Tan Jian Ci didn't forget about FFB.

nathsketch:

My replies got all out of order!! Noooooo

Yeah, I don't know what is going on there.  But it's a recent thing.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Kokuto:

Yeah, I don't know what is going on there.  But it's a recent thing.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Kokuto is it raining there? Here hasn’t stopped raining since yesterday in the afternoon 

nathsketch:

Kokuto has been so M.I.A. today. I can talk to you on WhatsApp and Insta, but she has none of those :( 

I’ll have to plant Kokuto bugs on her hahahahah

ErickaRamirez:

Not even Facebook?? Because you could talk to her through messenger ??. Or even on Pinterest 

I gave up Facebook quite awhile ago.  I don't need more places to spend time online. ;p

nathsketch:

I legit know nothing about her except her sugary nickname. Imagine if she gets Koknapped on her way to Publix. Or if someone forces her to drink orange juice. She lives alone with her dogs. It’s worrisome. 

LOL!  Koknapped.

The boys are the greatest danger in my life.  They keep trying to smother me with their need for attention and to constantly be touching a body part.  Thank goodness winter is coming and I won't feel like I'm wearing a fur coat in the summer.

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto is it raining there? Here hasn’t stopped raining since yesterday in the afternoon 

Same here.  Still raining.  I think that's the reason for my multiple naps yesterday.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with my trashed sleeping habits.  :P

Kokuto:

Same here.  Still raining.  I think that's the reason for my multiple naps yesterday.  I'm sure it has nothing to do with my trashed sleeping habits.  :P

???. I just came back home from driving my daughter to school because she had a meeting with her soccer team and it’s greyyyyy, dark and kind of cold. I don’t like it 

nathsketch:

There’s this game I’m playing on another thread: https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-discussion/120387-that-s-not-a

Some of my answers are so predictable ahahahahah

imagine:

??Love some of your answers, "That’s not a tragedy, it’s a Tong Hua novel." ??

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaahhh

nathsketch:

Ahahahahahaha this darn thing is living rent-free in my mind

imagine:

I've joined in on the game ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaah

nathsketch:

The silver hair got me. I had to finish what you started hahah

LOL!  You guys are so far gone.  Must be why I love you!

ErickaRamirez:

???. I just came back home from driving my daughter to school because she had a meeting with her soccer team and it’s greyyyyy, dark and kind of cold. I don’t like it 

It is depressing. I certainly don't want to drive in it.  But it definitely is good sleeping weather.

nathsketch:

I’m convincing a friend from Germany to join MDL. I already sent her the links to our four Xiang Liu threads and the bonus Shen Yi sketchbook :)

She’s very mad at the ending too. On a scale of 0 to Nath, she’s a Nath plus 10, so she’s really mad.

I hope she creates an account, she’ll be a good addition to us.

O_O

Nathsketch + 10.

Are we ready for that?

Kokuto:

It is depressing. I certainly don't want to drive in it.  But it definitely is good sleeping weather.

Kokuto:

It really is. And that’s how is the weather here during the winter too. But at least you are having some sleep which is great ❤️