Narrator:

“…and then she was gone for decades”.

nathsketch:

Oh wow! Do you live in Europe? You're there every week?? SO cool!

I love Edinburgh. It's like walking into a fairy tale uuuu <3

yeah… Europe based thats why my responses to the theead are hours late… 

First time i went to Edinburgh 15 years ago, def felt the same. No wonder harry potter was born in that magical place.

Maybe in a few years…  it wont be too big a scale, there are plenty of concert halls in London that could host a few thousands rather than o2 arena scale.  

to be honest its only the imma get it and dreams thats i like from current album so maybe when he has made more songs

(sidenote i just found out that joker xue will be having a concert at ovo london this november…. but tickets have sold out :( gutted…) 

bugei:

First time i went to Edinburgh 15 years ago, def felt the same. No wonder harry potter was born in that magical place.

Ahhh nice! I thought you were somewhere in Asia :)

True, it's so wonderful! I've never been there, but it's on my trip list.

bugei:
Maybe in a few years… it wont be too big a scale, there are plenty of concert halls in London that could host a few thousands rather than o2 arena scale.

Yeah, something less crowded is even better. 

I love walking around the O2, I once got lost there hahaha it took me some minutes to get my bearings right

Has he been on Weibo since 2010?

I was scrolling down to find his first post ever but he set it up to hide posts older than six months ?

I'm 13 years too late :(

LOL I missed so much T__T

Tan Jian Ci always trying to find new things to do with the little items he's endorsing.  Does the V stand for vampires?  As it looks like he's warding off vampires from his neck, like you know who.

Oh, wait.  He IS wearing Valentino!

OMG!  The ad!  I screamed when he spoke ... in English!

https://youtube.com/shorts/uld2DB6b4HE?si=_-uLEfC2f6F_BWWB

nathsketch:

LOL I missed so much T__T

Story of my life.

nathsketch:

I’m scared.

People legit decided to study the biology of snakes.

Ok then, bye.

LOL!

At least is isn't sharks.  I read a book when I was a teen that was actually published by a real publisher, and it had a were-shark.  And notes on the biology of sharks.  O_O

Warped me for life.

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci always trying to find new things to do with the little items he's endorsing.  Does the V stand for vampires?  As it looks like he's warding off vampires from his neck, like you know who.

Oh, wait.  He IS wearing Valentino!

OMG!  The ad!  I screamed when he spoke ... in English!

https://youtube.com/shorts/moPdj4AoDoE?si=5oEEGf8s99awM-N8

Hahahahahahaha I don't why, but it's too funny. It's very Valentino!

Hey, but why is his voice getting deeper by the minute? I'm getting goosebumps lol

Beautiful. And the lipstick is that orange I was talking about two days ago.

nathsketch:

Hahahahahahaha I don't why, but it's too funny. It's very Valentino!

Hey, but why is his voice getting deeper by the minute? I'm getting goosebumps lol

Beautiful. And the lipstick is that orange I was talking about two days ago.

I was going to ask that, about the lipstick.  It looked similar to me.

I think them having him repeat the same phrase makes it amusing.  I wish they had given him more to say, but I guess they were going for a slogan.

Deeper by the minute ... because he wants to give us those goosebumps! ;p

Here's the BTS video.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ftAlFSyvOlY?si=mALVo9E3PwZo4sbG

Kokuto:

I was going to ask that, about the lipstick.  It looked similar to me.

I think them having him repeat the same phrase makes it amusing.  I wish they had given him more to say, but I guess they were going for a slogan.

Deeper by the minute ... because he wants to give us those goosebumps! ;p

Here's the BTS video.

https://youtube.com/shorts/ftAlFSyvOlY?si=mALVo9E3PwZo4sbG

So many head tilts! I've lost count of how many there were...

Ooooof hELP

nathsketch:

So many head tilts! I've lost count of how many there were...

Ooooof hELP

I was thinking, what would the Chinese film industry do without fans?  lol

bugei:

Maybe in a few years…  it wont be too big a scale, there are plenty of concert halls in London that could host a few thousands rather than o2 arena scale.  

to be honest its only the imma get it and dreams thats i like from current album so maybe when he has made more songs

(sidenote i just found out that joker xue will be having a concert at ovo london this november…. but tickets have sold out :( gutted…) 

Edinburgh managed to keep a lot of it's older charm, at least in the places I stayed and went -- Old and New Town.  New is a relative term, as it means Georgian and Victorian, compared to medieval and Renaissance Old Town.  I never really visited the modern area of Edinburgh, which I'm sure it has.

Wow, an intimate concert!  That would be even better!

Kokuto:

I was thinking, what would the Chinese film industry do without fans?  lol

Not just the Chinese film industry. Look at the Koreans. I always thought it was so weird to see so many girls losing their minds over those K-pop boys.

The irony.