nathsketch:

Kok, clear out your schedule because next time I go to London, I’ll take you with me! ??

Put me in the luggage!

Here's a video game I would NEVER play against Tan Jian Ci.  And watch his co-star try to sabotage him in the back.  lol

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1717039451871076404?s=20

Kokuto:

Put me in the luggage!

I’m not joking. I’m great at organizing trips! We just need time to get everything sorted out.

Kokuto:

Here's a video game I would NEVER play against Tan Jian Ci.  And watch his co-star try to sabotage him in the back.  lol

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1717039451871076404?s=20

Yeah, no, it’s not even fun playing this with him. 

The sabotage didn’t make much difference hahah

nathsketch:

Yeah, no, it’s not even fun playing this with him. 

The sabotage didn’t make much difference hahah

Did his opponent even get a chance to dance?

Kokuto:

Ouch.  Great things, but bad timing.

Yes, some vacations are supposed to relaxing, but I rarely take those kind of vacations.  Mine take all of my energy as I run around STARING at everything with great enthusiasm.  lol

??

Kokuto:

Ouch.  Great things, but bad timing.

Yes, some vacations are supposed to relaxing, but I rarely take those kind of vacations.  Mine take all of my energy as I run around STARING at everything with great enthusiasm.  lol

the places you mentioned in an earlier post, i havent heard half of it… i really need to take my time and visit those places consideting im in edinburgh weekly but yeah… european trips pretty much mean walking… and most of the time, in the rain too. 

nathsketch:

Kok, clear out your schedule because next time I go to London, I’ll take you with me! ??

When tjc goes on his first world tour concert, he needs to do a london one. 

bugei:

the places you mentioned in an earlier post, i havent heard half of it… i really need to take my time and visit those places consideting im in edinburgh weekly but yeah… european trips pretty much mean walking… and most of the time, in the rain too. 

2/3 of them are outside of Edinburgh, but I had a list before I went.  But there's so much in Edinburgh, I could have stayed there the entire time.

bugei:

Tan Jian Ci on world tour. 

Falls over dead.

bugei:

LOL yeah, better clear up my schedule for the next year or two bahahaha

Kokuto:

Tan Jian Ci on world tour. 

Falls over dead.

Better not start thinking too much about it so soon or I won't be able to do anything anymore.

Pretty as a picture.

Kokuto:

Did his opponent even get a chance to dance?

No idea. He probably gave up hahaha

bugei:

Edinburgh is lovely. I love it there.  Would love to spend a month in Edinburgh doing nothing. Im there  every week but never get the chance to roam freely. How did you find Edinburgh?

I cant stand the hustle and bustle of the city which is probably why whenever i go to London i only stay in the hotel to catch up on all the cdramas i want to watch. lol

Oh wow! Do you live in Europe? You're there every week?? SO cool!

I love Edinburgh. It's like walking into a fairy tale uuuu <3