Kokuto:

These are so awesome!  I love that umbrella!  It's a perfect endorsement for him with their DuoDuo tea!

He also did this audio message:

https://x.com/aleen__leen/status/1721772301455425953?s=20

DuoDuos, DuoDuos everywhere.

nathsketch:

That’s quite enough :)

OMG.  I just realized they fit the requirements for Tan's staff!  They love me and they can get me out of bed.  LOL!

nathsketch:

DuoDuos, DuoDuos everywhere.

We all need a DuoDuo!

I wish he had worn a strawberry red outfit and a grape purple outfit.  Then he could have made an Andy Warhol collage!

Kokuto:

Back on subject ... 

OMG.  Another favorite scene.  The Finger.  sigh

The only way this scene could have been better, other than the obvious, would have been if XL called her bluff and shapeshifted into that woman!  XY would have leapt out of that pool so fast!  lol

Hmmmmm all the ways we imagine this scene would be perfect :”

nathsketch:

YES! Just saw that on the Global Fan Club account!

He never stops!

He really does not.  Which is good for us.  But I hope he's getting enough rest.  He does seem a bit more recharged and relaxed without the all day filming.  But he's gearing back up for that too ... while making an album.

I'm just tired typing that.

Kokuto:

OMG.  I just realized they fit the requirements for Tan's staff!  They love me and they can get me out of bed.  LOL!

Send some resumes! Quick! \O/

nathsketch:

Send some resumes! Quick! \O/

Given how much he loves his dogs, my boys stand a better chance than I do to get that job.

Kok, you have no idea how awesome that Japanese movie is! As Long As We Both Shall Live.

I’m dying here. Lord Kudou is so much like Xiang Liu! 

This movie is like a balm lol

Kokuto:

He really does not.  Which is good for us.  But I hope he's getting enough rest.  He does seem a bit more recharged and relaxed without the all day filming.  But he's gearing back up for that too ... while making an album.

I'm just tired typing that.

Yes, I don’t know how he does all that. Maybe it’s the SEAL-idol training heheh 

nathsketch:

Kok, you have no idea how awesome that Japanese movie is! As Long As We Both Shall Live.

I’m dying here. Lord Kudou is so much like Xiang Liu! 

This movie is like a balm lol

It looked awesome.  And yes, the white hair and the aloofness does remind me of someone.  Is it playing in Brazil?

nathsketch:

Yes, I don’t know how he does all that. Maybe it’s the SEAL-idol training heheh 

Seriously.  Maybe that's what it was for?

nathsketch:

YES! Just saw that on the Global Fan Club account!

He never stops!

A video with Tan Jian Ci announcing the Shining Night Douyin appearance.

The shirtless suit in that gorgeous blue.... 

https://x.com/KEIRAN0523/status/1722486047844782454?s=20

Kokuto:

It looked awesome.  And yes, the white hair and the aloofness does remind me of someone.  Is it playing in Brazil?

No, it’s on KissAsian! 

Install the app if you don’t have it already! You need to watch it!

nathsketch:

No, it’s on KissAsian! 

Install the app if you don’t have it already! You need to watch it!

Hmmmm.  Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Kokuto:

Hmmmm.  Okay, I'll see what I can do.

If it doesn’t work, let me know. I’ll try to find it somewhere else.