Let's see:

????????

I don't see them anymore.....

What's weird is I can still see the smile emoji

Elise:

I don't see them anymore.....

What's weird is I can still see the smile emoji

Too good to be true. I thought it was finally fixed :/

Life is a series of disappointments and unfortunate events.

nathsketch:

I somehow missed all the notifications from this thread and was about to organize a search party to find you hahahahahaha

Aawww. Good to know someone will find my dogs. :p

Sometimes I forget I turned off the subscription, which I try to do before I go to bed.  

nathsketch:

Ahhhh so this is the comment you said you posted and I didn't see it :(

How did the appointment go?

Jeeez, Tan is everyone's reference for everything nowadays hahahaha

As it should be. heheheheh

nathsketch:

Hmmm yes, those big clothes are not ideal hehehe

Not my favorite.  Though they do look comfy.

nathsketch:

Hahahahaha *insert the "They're the Same Picture" meme*

Ha!  True!

nathsketch:

I have no idea when he finds the time to sleep.

It's one thing after the other. It's been like this for months.

I need to link up his stories about the 4 years of training for M.I.C.  Beyond the old man, "in my day, we walked ten miles to get a drink of water,"  tone, it really sounds like whatever hard work ethic he had before, it was multiplied in those 4 years of literal boot camp.

Kokuto:

I need to link up his stories about the 4 years of training for M.I.C.  Beyond the old man, "in my day, we walked ten miles to get a drink of water,"  tone, it really sounds like whatever hard work ethic he had before, it was multiplied in those 4 years of literal boot camp.

Well, as long as he's healthy.

I don't remember seeing that video. Sounds very enlightening :)

Kokuto:
Aawww. Good to know someone will find my dogs. :p

Got me a bit scared. Imagine isn't answering either and then I didn't see your messages for days :(

Kokuto:

LOL!  We're all seeing the world through our Tan Glasses.  ;p

Hope everything is okay with Sebas.

Thank you Kokuto!! He has to start physiotherapy for 6 weeks. Thank to God that isn’t anything serious because you know that his passion is soccer. 😊💕

nathsketch:

Ahhhh so this is the comment you said you posted and I didn't see it :(

How did the appointment go?

Jeeez, Tan is everyone's reference for everything nowadays hahahaha

Everything went fine! He has to start physiotherapy for 6 weeks. Take ibuprofen daily to reduce the inflammation. Rest for 7 days, wear a knee brace. And in 6 weeks we have to schedule another appointment. 

Thank you for asking sweetheart ❣️💕

CEMS2001:

Everything went fine! He has to start physiotherapy for 6 weeks. Take ibuprofen daily to reduce the inflammation. Rest for 7 days, wear a knee brace. And in 6 weeks we have to schedule another appointment. 

Thank you for asking sweetheart ❣️?

Oh good! He'll soon be better! <3

nathsketch:

🙏🏻♥️

CEMS2001:

Thank you Kokuto!! He has to start physiotherapy for 6 weeks. Thank to God that isn’t anything serious because you know that his passion is soccer. ??

CEMS2001:

Thank you for asking sweetheart ❣️?

nathsketch:

Yes!  What nathsketch said!  Glad he has a program that doesn't involve anything extreme.  The hardest part is keeping him from rushing it or over doing.  Better to take his time, rather than having to do it over again.

nathsketch:

Got me a bit scared. Imagine isn't answering either and then I didn't see your messages for days :(

I'm sorry, but thank you. :)  We had the time change, and we've got the last warm weather, so I'm having to take advantage and doing some yard work.  I'm about to run back outside and hand wash my car -- probably the last time this year.

Hope everything is okay with Imagine.

Kokuto:
I'm sorry, but thank you. :) We had the time change, and we've got the last warm weather, so I'm having to take advantage and doing some yard work. I'm about to run back outside and hand wash my car -- probably the last time this year.

Ahhh yes, that's right. Will the boys help you or just make a mess? :D

Here's about to get too warm for my taste, yikes :(

Kokuto:
Hope everything is okay with Imagine.

I hope so too. She's been offline for more than two weeks.