nathsketch:

Well, as long as he's healthy.

I don't remember seeing that video. Sounds very enlightening :)

I've seen some actual footage, and the physical training looks pretty extreme, like SEAL training ... for a boy band.  O_O

But maybe it was a winnowing tactic.  I'll see if I can find it.  Here's his "old man" speech to the new kids.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1722213444592762974?s=20

nathsketch:

Ahhh yes, that's right. Will the boys help you or just make a mess? :D

Here's about to get too warm for my taste, yikes :(

I hope so too. She's been offline for more than two weeks. 

LOL!  They are useless.  And Taro is afraid of getting wet.  The dogs will watch through the glass door. ;p

It would be great if the weather stayed spring or fall like all year around... well, except for that necessity for seasons thing. ;p

Keeping my fingers crossed it's a vacation that's keeping Imagine busy.

Kokuto:

Yes!  What nathsketch said!  Glad he has a program that doesn't involve anything extreme.  The hardest part is keeping him from rushing it or over doing.  Better to take his time, rather than having to do it over again.

He has two games this weekend! I have to stay here with him abs Carlos and Nana are leaving for North Carolina on Friday. He has to drive almost 7 hours.

Last night his coach didn’t let him practice. He just did some simple exercises but he told Carlos that he needed him this weekend. 

The doctor was so funny because she told Sebas that what he has is hereditary so he should blame his parents. On the RX we can see that his kneecap it’s a little moved to the side and apparently my husband has the same issue. He has played soccer practically all his life, and he will turn 49 this Sunday ???

Kokuto:

LOL!  They are useless.  And Taro is afraid of getting wet.  The dogs will watch through the glass door. ;p

It would be great if the weather stayed spring or fall like all year around... well, except for that necessity for seasons thing. ;p

Let’s hope that’s the case. I sent her a pm too and she hasn’t replied yet

Kokuto:
LOL! They are useless. And Taro is afraid of getting wet. The dogs will watch through the glass door. ;p

Ooof they're such unfilial sons hahaha

Kokuto:

CEMS2001:
Let’s hope that’s the case. I sent her a pm too and she hasn’t replied yet

Yeah, she's probably enjoying a vacay while we're here worrying.

Same thing as when I thought Kok had been Koknapped on her way to Walmart hehehe

Kokuto:
But maybe it was a winnowing tactic. I'll see if I can find it. Here's his "old man" speech to the new kids.

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1722213444592762974?s=20

Hahahah cute! "When I was their age"... dude, come on.

nathsketch:

Ooof they're such unfilial sons hahaha

Yeah, she's probably enjoying a vacay while we're here worrying.

Same thing as when I thought Kok had been Koknapped on her way to Walmart hehehe

Kokuto doesn’t like Walmart ????

CEMS2001:

She does! There was one time she drove there to buy Coke and she didn't reply for many hours.

So I thought she had been Koknapped :)

nathsketch:

She does! There was one time she drove there to buy Coke and she didn't reply for many hours.

So I thought she had been Koknapped :)

She said that she hated it. She and me love Publix. I remember because I said once that every time that my mommy comes to visit me, I have to take her to Walmart and Kokuto said that she doesn’t like it.  Just if she has one close to her house that are small ( they’re only supermarkets). Walmarts are pretty big because they are a supercenter

CEMS2001:

She said that she hated it. She and me love Publix. I remember because I said once that every time that my mommy comes to visit me, I have to take her to Walmart and Kokuto said that she doesn’t like it.  Just if she has one close to her house that are small ( they’re only supermarkets). Walmarts are pretty big because they are a supercenter

Ahh but she goes there even without liking it, right? I remember that she said she was going there hahaha

Kokuto, we are talking about you and whether you like Walmart or not.

nathsketch:

Ahh but she goes there even without liking it, right? I remember that she said she was going there hahaha

Kokuto, we are talking about you and whether you like Walmart or not.

Idk ????

CEMS2001:

I can't see the emojis so that's why I got confused - . - 

I thought you were asking a question.

How was the gym?

nathsketch:

How was the gym?

Chingu I thought that I was going to faint ???. Like I told you before, I was pretty active in south Florida. I ride my bike 4/5 times a week for 11/14 miles each ride. I had the pool in my backyard, the Zumba but since I moved here 17 months ago, I haven’t done anything at all ?????. The teacher was so nice and she obviously understood, and said that we have to go on our own pace. But I’m really out of shape ???

CEMS2001:

Chingu I thought that I was going to faint ???. Like I told you before, I was pretty active in south Florida. I ride my bike 4/5 times a week for 11/14 miles each ride. I had the pool in my backyard, the Zumba but since I moved here 17 months ago, I haven’t done anything at all ?????. The teacher was so nice and she obviously understood, and said that we have to go on our own pace. But I’m really out of shape ???

Ohh you need to take it slow until you get back on a good rhythm.

nathsketch:

How was the gym?

CEMS2001:

nathsketch:

Ohh you need to take it slow until you get back on a good rhythm.

Yes!  Don't over do.  You aren't going to be able to do all that you did before, at least not right away.  But keep at it and you'll be back to that in no time.