We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 CEMS2001:

They could have saved that astronomical amount of money that they spent on their wedding for other things 😂😂https://youtube.com/shorts/L0bXLhgVKIU?si=mrG_eAW0RXEAWfgh

For real. Especially when the divorce rate nowadays is so high everywhere in the world lmao

nathsketch:

For real. Especially when the divorce rate nowadays is so high everywhere in the world lmao

😂😂😂😂 

nathsketch:

I remember when I saw the video long time ago describing how much money they spent on everything👏🏻, I couldn’t believe it. I think is the most expensive wedding in china or something like that 

nathsketch:

Hahahah no scooter :)

That city is so beautiful. I need to go back there. It’s been a while since I traveled to anywhere. The pandemic hit and then I got one job after the other. It’s a good problem to have but I’m a bit tired hehe

Well, a bike is almost as good.  After all, they have the Metro.

Pack up your art supplies and go on a Grand Tour, like the Dowager Countess back in her youth.  It will be invigorating!

CEMS2001:

Paris is a beautiful city. I would love to come back 

I would too.  But I would visit London first.  Never been there.

Kokuto:

Pack up your art supplies and go on a Grand Tour, like the Dowager Countess back in her youth.  It will be invigorating!

London is so beautiful too. My sister lived there for a year in 2006. 

Kokuto:

Hahaha yes! That would be awesome!

London is wonderful. I like it even more than Paris. You’d love it!

CEMS2001:

London is so beautiful too. My sister lived there for a year in 2006. 

nathsketch:

Hahaha yes! That would be awesome!

London is wonderful. I like it even more than Paris. You’d love it!

I'm sure I would, since the language and I know more of the history of London.

Though I will say, having spent a month in Edinburgh, the language is NOT the same as what I'm used to.  lol

atmospheres:

They started off as online friends in 2017. Yangzi was watching Advisors Alliance and was obsessed with it and wanted spoilers. She contacted a friend who was in the show and her friend connected her and TJC so that she could discuss the show with him. She was introduced to him as Yang 老师 so at first he didn't realize she was Yangzi, he thought she was a historian who wanted to question him to see whether he'd done his research for his role.

i saw this  🍬  at jbgz too when they discussed lasts years yz visit to hi6 

thanks for your answers on jbgz and clarifying on yz dad investment in other dramas. 

can you suggest accounts to follow on weibo for tjc updates? super talk is too busy with old and new info. 

Kokuto:

I'm sure I would, since the language and I know more of the history of London.

Though I will say, having spent a month in Edinburgh, the language is NOT the same as what I'm used to.  lol

Edinburgh is lovely. I love it there.  Would love to spend a month in Edinburgh doing nothing. Im there  every week but never get the chance to roam freely. How did you find Edinburgh?

I cant stand the hustle and bustle of the city which is probably why whenever i go to London i only stay in the hotel to catch up on all the cdramas i want to watch. lol

bugei:

Edinburgh is lovely. I love it there.  Would love to spend a month in Edinburgh doing nothing. Im there  every week but never get the chance to roam freely. How did you find Edinburgh?

I cant stand the hustle and bustle of the city which is probably why whenever i go to London i only stay in the hotel to catch up on all the cdramas i want to watch. lol

😂😂

bugei:

How cool!  EVERY week!  I'd be in heaven.  I loved Edinburgh.  It was a beautiful city that kept a variety of architecture from all ages... though, alot of Victorian and Georgian.   They had a good bus system, but I did alot of walking.  I don't know about the nightlife, because I wasn't into that, but my classmates regularly stayed smashed, so I assume it was pretty lively.  We just missed the Festival, which I've heard is fantastic.

It was a long time ago, and I went on a joint study abroad program for ... a month or six weeks, from the English department.  I stayed in college dorms in the city.  The first one, was right under Arthur's Seat, so it had a great view.  But the rest of my classmates were a bunch of whiners who had never left the US, so they moved us into a more modern building nearer the university.  I skipped my basic Scottish history class, cause I knew that, and roamed the city - old and new town, the castle, Holyrood, and with a rail pass, the rest of Scotland.  I went to Glasgow, Dumfries, Oban, Crichton Castle, Roslin Chapel, Perth, Fingal's Cave, and crossed the border to Carlisle.  And the whole class went on a trip to Inverness, down to Loch Ness Glen Coe, Eilean Donnan, Skye, the Isle of Mull and Iona.

It was a great adventure.  I think I lost 10 or 15 pounds from all the walking I did.

London may be overwhelming, but I'm more than willing to give it a try. lol

Kokuto when I went to Europe because my sister was living in London I was pregnant and I didn’t know that I was. Like I told you before I’m an architect so it was one of my dreams to go there but I was sleepy all the time. I slept everywhere, in the metro, on the trains and I remember sleeping on a bench of a park in Milan. I started having strange cravings. I wanted chicken kitchen in Venice (it’s the chain of restaurants that I told you where I saw the Rock). My parents started to Susie cut that I was pregnant but they didn’t want to say anything because we have been trying for so long but I couldn’t get pregnant. But I have to say the same thing as you. You have to walk a lot in Europe 😁

CEMS2001:

Kokuto when I went to Europe because my sister was living in London I was pregnant and I didn’t know that I was. Like I told you before I’m an architect so it was one of my dreams to go there but I was sleepy all the time. I slept everywhere, in the metro, on the trains and I remember sleeping on a bench of a park in Milan. I started having strange cravings. I wanted chicken kitchen in Venice (it’s the chain of restaurants that I told you where I saw the Rock). My parents started to Susie cut that I was pregnant but they didn’t want to say anything because we have been trying for so long but I couldn’t get pregnant. But I have to say the same thing as you. You have to walk a lot in Europe 😁

Ouch.  Great things, but bad timing.

Yes, some vacations are supposed to relaxing, but I rarely take those kind of vacations.  Mine take all of my energy as I run around STARING at everything with great enthusiasm.  lol

Kok, clear out your schedule because next time I go to London, I’ll take you with me! 🧳👜