Kokuto:

IKR?  So pretty.

Pretty doesn't even begin to describe him.

Here we go!  Why you should be on WeChat.  Have I mentioned how much I love his voice today?

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1712503316213793235?s=20

Kokuto:

Here we go!  Why you should be on WeChat.  Have I mentioned how much I love his voice today?

https://x.com/tlmssusu/status/1712503316213793235?s=20

Spoiler alert. I'm on WeChat.

Ok, I'll go take a shower. Pray that the power doesn't go off hahahaha

nathsketch:

Ok, I'll go take a shower. Pray that the power doesn't go off hahahaha

😂😂😂😂

No accidents, no power shortages, and everything was cleaned. 😹

bugei:

I saw a poster that makes people vote which scene to recreate for the event. The top vote for Xiang Liu was when they were buying a bow and testing it out

The top vote for TSJ was i dont know... anyway its just dialogue. 

I really wish TJC can attend otherwise who would teach xiao yao

Just sharing this clip again. Love this TJC interview

https://x.com/tiff_ilosophy/status/1699754210844410367?s=20

To quote Yang Zi, every Xiang Liu scene is like an iconic moment so I don't mind which YaoLiu scene gets the top vote. All of them are wonderful ❤️

Elise:
To quote Yang Zi, every Xiang Liu scene is like an iconic moment so I don't mind which YaoLiu scene gets the top vote. All of them are wonderful ❤️

TRUTH.

Hey, Elise, did you see the new pics and video from a new drama with Bin Bin and Sun Zhen Ni?  She's the main lead! What do you think?

nathsketch:

Pretty doesn't even begin to describe him.

Pretty ... cute!

nathsketch:

Spoiler alert. I'm on WeChat.

LOL!  I imagine you now randomly dialing numbers looking for Tan Jian Ci.

Kokuto:

TRUTH.

Hey, Elise, did you see the new pics and video from a new drama with Bin Bin and Sun Zhen Ni?  She's the main lead! What do you think?

omg I'm excited for it. I loved Bin Bin in Eternal love and I'm also so happy Sun Zhen Ni now gets to play the main lead. I hope she blows up like Zhao Lusi

Kokuto:

TRUTH.

I love Bin Bin and she did a great job in till the end of the moon. Her performance on dear Mr. Heavenly fox was ok. But Luke Chen is going to be there too and he did an outstanding job for a newcomer actor on the starry love 

Elise:

omg I'm excited for it. I loved Bin Bin in Eternal love and I'm also so happy Sun Zhen Ni now gets to play the main lead. I hope she blows up like Zhao Lusi

Okay, glad to hear it.  I thought it looked cool, with some completely out there costumes, like Till the End of the Moon.  But I heard some people didn't care for it.  I'm thrilled she's getting a main lead, because she's fantastic in the two movies I've seen.

Also Bin Bin isn't hard on the eyes. ;p

ErickaRamirez:

I love Bin Bin and she did a great job in till the end of the moon. Her performance on dear Mr. Heavenly fox was ok. But Luke Chen is going to be there too and he did an outstanding job for a newcomer actor on the starry love 

Oh, I loved her in Mr. Heavenly Fox.  Especially since her character got put through the wringer.

Kokuto:

Okay, glad to hear it.  I thought it looked cool, with some completely out there costumes, like Till the End of the Moon.  But I heard some people didn't care for it.  I'm thrilled she's getting a main lead, because she's fantastic in the two movies I've seen.

Also Bin Bin isn't hard on the eyes. ;p

Oh, I loved her in Mr. Heavenly Fox.  Especially since her character got put through the wringer.

At first I didn’t like her character. Obviously nothing in comparison with her sister. But then she changed and I started seeing her differently but for me, not as a character but as her job as an actress, I liked her more in till the end of the moon