We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 CEMS2001:

Yes, it does. Like at 2:30 am I saw a clip of Neo’s new drama. He looks so good so I sent it to Sasha because she likes him too and she told me that Biatchang is going to be the fl there ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

That woman is EVERYWHERE!  I want Li Jiu Lin to join her agency, cause they obviously are very good at getting their actors job.

nathsketch:

Today I brought a YaoLiu dude to our camp. He's Chinese and he speaks Mandarin and Cantonese.

Isn't this precious? <3

Sweet. It's so interesting to see a man's point of view on this stuff ?

Elise:

The YaoLius detecting the hidden crumbs

"There are also many details. The pattern on Xiaoyao’s clothes is also the flower on the bottom of the sea, and there is also a hairpin that is also a lotus. They are all related to the sea or water." 

Hmmmmm that's all a bit difficult to be ignored.

Kokuto:

That woman is EVERYWHERE!  I want Li Jiu Lin to join her agency, cause they obviously are very good at getting their actors job.

Oh noes, not her again.

Kokuto:
YES!!!

Elise:

Right?? And he's knowledgeable. He was talking about the inconsistencies in the English subtitles.

So he's not just speculating things. Very nice.

Kok, what happened to your profile?

Kokuto:

????. And we were laughing with Sasha because in the next drama of Simon Gong and Yang Mi, LZH’s love interest is Biatchang and in my journey to you she was his mother ????

CEMS2001:
LZH’s love interest is Biatchang and in my journey to you she was his mother ????

Yikes! I saw some pictures. LOL that will be tough to watch bahahah

CEMS2001:

????. And we were laughing with Sasha because in the next drama of Simon Gong and Yang Mi, LZH’s love interest is Biatchang and in my journey to you she was his mother ????

That's what I'm saying.  EVERYWHERE.  Her agents are the best.

nathsketch:

Kok, what happened to your profile?

Looks at profile.  Uhn ... nothing?  Didn't it always look like that?

nathsketch:

Right?? And he's knowledgeable. He was talking about the inconsistencies in the English subtitles.

So he's not just speculating things. Very nice.

YES!

I know there are plenty of them.  But it is all us non-Mandarin speakers have. :(   Feel free to share the details.   Oooh ... I may have questions. :)

Kokuto:

Looks at profile.  Uhn ... nothing?  Didn't it always look like that?

Where is your friend list? I'm no longer your friend!

Elise:

Hmmm.  Is he coming here?  Will we have to clean up our lounge and restrain our libido?

Kokuto:

Hmmm.  Is he coming here?  Will we have to clean up our lounge and restrain our libido?

No, I don't think so. I redirected him to the Harvard/ Oxford thread. He was interested in learning about the differences between the drama and the novel. Specifically, the 37 years of healing part.

nathsketch:

No, I don't think so. I redirected him to the Harvard/ Oxford thread. He was interested in learning about the differences between the drama and the novel. Specifically, the 37 years of healing part.

hahahahahahah!

YES!!!  Let's get a magnifying glass on that butchering job!  Good man.

Well, he's welcome here too, but just let him know what it's like.