I can watch that  battle clip on Weibo with no problem. Here's that same clip posted on Twitter. https://x.com/_LostYouForever/status/1807678067285889384

My baby FengLong? ? 

Kokuto:

Those are great!  He's clearly having a good time.

Look at his horrified sister's face.  LOL!

That's the face every sister makes when they see their brother fooling about

Blackrabbit63:

I think it's been taken down? I can't see it - looking under "film" too.....how far back is the clip?

nathsketch:

It's not available anymore, buuuuut he looks so much better in this season. Cutie pie got an upgrade.

Katelyn Arshi:

I can watch that  battle clip on Weibo with no problem. Here's that same clip posted on Twitter. https://x.com/_LostYouForever/status/1807678067285889384

Yes, it worked fine for me too just now.  Not sure what is going on.  But thank you for posting the twitter link.

Dark Angel:

That's the face every sister makes when they see their brother fooling about? ? 

LOL!  So true.

Blackrabbit63:

I just read some of the excerpts from the wedding scene in his point of view in the novel - over on the Season One thread - and I think I have to read the novel now. I'm wondering if he fell in love with her without knowing he was, from that first moment he sees her walking down as the restored princess, right through to when he asks her to marry him. "For some reason, he looks hotter in the season 2 stuff I've seen "  Lol! Yes!  I'm trying not to see too many clips in advance, though that photo you posted of him in black....he could very well be more her match than Tushan Jing is. I keep thinking Jing is a pushover with her, and eventually (ok it might take 100 or 200 years) she would get bored of always getting her own way.  

It's completely safe to say this show lives rent-free in my mind!  Off to watch the battle scene clip now....

Interesting.  I haven't read his parts in the book, but I never got the impression that he was in love with Xiao Yao, though he liked her and was intrigued by her lack of girlish affectations.  But it would be even more painful if he did love her when the marriage robbery happened.   I'll definitely keep my eyes open for those parts with him now.

For what Xiao Yao said she wanted, I thought Feng Long was a great match and much better than Jing.  I could easily see their marriage of convenience becoming one of affection and love.

I won't get back to it while Lost You Forever airs, but in the few episodes I watched of Legend of the Heroes I liked his performance.  Definitely an anti-hero, though.

Katelyn Arshi:

Thank you so much for posting this link, I can see it on Twitter. He does look great in S2! I have to admit my heart beat a little faster.....soooo much more interesting that Jing.....I like the sweetness of Jing and XY, I think it helps heal her, but it's like a first romance, not meant to last.  Fenglong would be a much better choice for her - he has a backbone, and Jing is just too nice. 

Kokuto 

"Interesting.  I haven't read his parts in the book, but I never got the impression that he was in love with Xiao Yao, though he liked her and was intrigued by her lack of girlish affectations.  But it would be even more painful if he did love her when the marriage robbery happened.   I'll definitely keep my eyes open for those parts with him now.

For what Xiao Yao said she wanted, I thought Feng Long was a great match and much better than Jing.  I could easily see their marriage of convenience becoming one of affection and love."

MDL isn't letting me copy long quotes. So I had to copy and paste this to respond to it. Maybe it's not love - in the scene excerpt I read, he maybe is responding to her as a woman for the first time.  Though I definitely see on his face during her Princess welcoming scene down the aisle, how Fenglong can't take his eyes off of her. I've rewatched all the scenes with him and XY a few times to see when his interest starts, and it's from there. It's interesting to compare his face to Tushan Jing's, who looks like XY just went out of his reach.....and Xuan is watching all of them, lol. 

I'm going to watch the wedding scenes with great interest - I would anyway, there are so many different perspectives to try to get during it! I too could see that eventually Xiao Yao and Feng Long could become a couple with affection, too.  But ah well, we'll have to see how Jing earns her back.  

So much to look forward to in S2!

You have to break it up into smaller pieces for long quotes.  You highlight the section you are replying to and a pop-up button should appear on the top left of the highlighted section, that says 'quote.'  Click on that button and it will copy / quote the highlighted section to the reply box. After you type your response, you can do it again and it will copy / quote the next section to the same reply box.

Blackrabbit63:
Maybe it's not love - in the scene excerpt I read, he maybe is responding to her as a woman for the first time. Though I definitely see on his face during her Princess welcoming scene down the aisle, how Fenglong can't take his eyes off of her. I've rewatched all the scenes with him and XY a few times to see when his interest starts, and it's from there. It's interesting to compare his face to Tushan Jing's, who looks like XY just went out of his reach.....and Xuan is watching all of them, lol.

Yes, I agree.  And I get the feeling that Feng Long hasn't noticed many women before either, from what his sister said.  It was like this:

LOL!  The whole sequence of that scene is at this topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/126973-the-fun-stuff-memes-and-other-things?pid=3077643&page=1#p3077643

Kokuto:
Well, he didn't lover her like those two, but he definitely liked her.  I think she was the only woman he was interested in.

I agree. It wasn't the passionate kind of love, but he was interested in her as a woman and companion on top  of the convenience perks the union would bring.

Elise:
This is Xiao Yao's thoughts on getting married to Feng Long. She imagines what their life together would be like:

He definitely would have been the safest choice since  she didn't feel passionate about him. And he was the one with the least amount of baggage,  until he met her...lol

Kokuto:
 I'm sure they would have found some common ground to spend time doing.

I am sure they would have too.

Grumpy Witch:
He definitely would have been the safest choice since she didn't feel passionate about him. And he was the one with the least amount of baggage, until he met her...lol

"Until he met her."  LOL!  So true!  Poor Feng Long.

Feng Long looking amazing!

Kokuto:

Yes, I agree.  And I get the feeling that Feng Long hasn't noticed many women before either, from what his sister said.  It was like this:

LOL!  The whole sequence of that scene is at this topic.

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/126973-the-fun-stuff-memes-and-other-things?pid=3077643&page=1#p3077643

Yes, that was that first scene of him seeing her,  that I was thinking about.  Thinking about later on in Episode - 38? I think, when Feng Long hears XY talking with her grandfather with Xuan and defending him from the trumped up tattoo charges his uncle tried to frame him with. He is so impressed by her and says to Jing in the hallway (they are listening at the door) that XY is clever and quick.  You can see him beginning to realize what a partner  she would make, so valuable. It's not that he wants to use her, so much as he's seeing her natural abilities - what she herself brings, as well as being Xuan's sister. I like that we see her through his eyes too, because while we the audience knows she is smart and quick-witted, Feng Long hasn't had as much interaction with her yet. With all the characters having hidden layers in what they say, Feng Long is like a breath of fresh air, natural and open and spontaneous and enthusiastic - yes, just like a big puppy (someone in this thread mentioned this earlier). 

Please let Viki have S2 up asap! 

I love this meme!  I haven't seen it before!  LOL that I came up with almost the same words the creator did with this :-) And Fang Feng Bei at the end, so vengeful.....I love my LYF leading men, they are such fun characters to watch and dissect. Off to look at the topic link too now, thanks! 

Grumpy Witch:

I agree. It wasn't the passionate kind of love, but he was interested in her as a woman and companion on top  of the convenience perks the union would bring.

He definitely would have been the safest choice since  she didn't feel passionate about him. And he was the one with the least amount of baggage,  until he met her...lol

I am sure they would have too.

Yes to all of this too, and that remark about the baggage Feng Long would have after XY.....I feel sorry for him, I know Bei has to do what he does which moves the plot forward and leaves her free for Jing, but Feng Long doesn't deserve what she does......that poster above of him in battle might accurately show how he feels after the wedding, too.