Xiang lu forever:
With DW she said he is tall.

Lol. Well, there's that.

Hahahahahhaha.....

plor20:
Hahahahahhaha.....

Bwhahahahah!   I think at the Tencent Conference, during the Filter segment, they asked WHY about working with Tan Jian Ci again, and one of them said something like, "Well, at least he doesn't kill me this time."  LOL!

Filter should have had WHY say, "Who do you want me to be?"

Kokuto:

Bwhahahahah!   I think at the Tencent Conference, during the Filter segment, they asked WHY about working with Tan Jian Ci again, and one of them said something like, "Well, at least he doesn't kill me this time."  LOL!

Filter should have had WHY say, "Who do you want me to be?"

hahahahahaha....miss opportunity!

Something smells like it's burning.... It might be his brain from   overthinking...

LOL!  Thank you Niki!

From Yang Zi's own weibo lol:

She posted: "The lifespan of the Gods is very long and will heal all wounds~ "

And the words in the photo surrounding her says "it's okay" "it's okay" "it's okay" lol

plor20:

Hahahahahhaha.....

OMG! This is hilarious. LMAO! They are so adorable in modern look.❤️

Wanning94:

OMG! This is hilarious. LMAO! They are so adorable in modern look.❤️

IKR?  I can't wait to see them in Filter together.

This is why we can't have nice things.  LOL!

Xiang Liu Musical Appreciation

Haveninmuse:
From Yang Zi's own weibo lol:

She posted: "The lifespan of the Gods is very long and will heal all wounds~ "

And the words in the photo surrounding her says "it's okay" "it's okay" "it's okay" lol

LOL!  Nice!

Kokuto:

This is why we can't have nice things.  LOL!

Xiang Liu Musical Appreciation

This is hilarious ?? if he played normally we will end up crying, this is better. 

Ai_kh:

This is hilarious ?? if he played normally we will end up crying, this is better. 

Yes, I thought so too!  I wonder if there will be more of these with other songs?

I finally got to watch the scene in it's entirely and understands why it was so out of character.......hahaha....it's to show that BOTH XY and XL cannot not play the guzheng gracefully! ???