I'm delulu with kink of loving shipping love rivals, Cus why not?

Seriously wounded Jing was flouting on water. He didn't know where water brought him. He wouldn't see how he is surrounded by darkness in scary jungle. Even he wasn't able to hear crows terrible voice which were chairing for finding fresh food. How could he feel pain when his wounded body was in miserable state. It's was like there was so much pain that he didn't know how to react, There wasn't any voice for scream. It wasn't like he didn't wanted, He couldn't.

His body and breath felt heavy. He couldn't move as he is like rock which is flouting in water. He let water to gave him lead, But even after stopping in somewhere unknown, He didn't find out where he was. Is it even important? Why is he still breathing? It would be good if everything ended here...

-What is this? A dead bear?

Two solder was disgusted by this filthy wounded body, get near and check what it was with their sword.

-No, seams like dead human but... look! It's seems like he is still breathing!

The other one frowned and said: "Go and report to General! Something is off! why would a human body end up here?"

While I don't ship them romantically, I find their relationship really interesting in both the novel and in the drama. There seems to be an amount of mutual respect and understanding of each other, although they are somewhat at odds (especially in S1) because of Xiaoyao.

The scene between Jingye and Jing when they are talking about the Chenrong army is a nice short one highlighting this. And I find in Ep 6 when he is talking to his astral fox that he will let Xiaoyao choose this time who she wants to be with showing his coming to terms with XL being a viable partner for her.

Aww...typical Jing. He always puts XiaoYao first. 

I love the Jing, XL and CX characters. 

Sunbath12:

While I don't ship them romantically, I find their relationship really interesting in both the novel and in the drama. There seems to be an amount of mutual respect and understanding of each other, although they are somewhat at odds (especially in S1) because of Xiaoyao.

The scene between Jingye and Jing when they are talking about the Chenrong army is a nice short one highlighting this. And I find in Ep 6 when he is talking to his astral fox that he will let Xiaoyao choose this time who she wants to be with showing his coming to terms with XL being a viable partner for her.

Yes they respect each other and feeling they have for XY

ChunTian:

Aww...typical Jing. He always puts XiaoYao first. 

I love the Jing, XL and CX characters. 

Except CX I love all of the main characters

Melina Asli:

Yes they respect each other and feeling they have for XY

Gawdd! Only if Xiao Yao becomes queen and have them as her consorts. Jing, the sensible and brains whereas Xiang Liu, the brave and brawns. They will be UNSTOPPABLE. 

xiaxia:

Gawdd! Only if Xiao Yao becomes queen and have them as her consorts. Jing, the sensible and brains whereas Xiang Liu, the brave and brawns. They will be UNSTOPPABLE. 

I think it would be hilarious how they will vie for her attention. And imagine the kids they will have.  Foxes, 9 headed snake demons and I am not sure what CX and FL mixes are. LOL

ChunTian:

I think it would be hilarious how they will vie for her attention. And imagine the kids they will have.  Foxes, 9 headed snake demons and I am not sure what CX and FL mixes are. LOL

She can settle for just 2. 

CX and FL still bro zoned as gege and didi. 

joas:

She can settle for just 2. 

CX and FL still bro zoned as gege and didi. 

Ooohhhhhhh...just no light at the end of the tunnel for those 2 right? AHAHAHHA