Thanks @Romans_Revenge and @AH!

I was just really sad that ZX and XY’s relationship could no longer go back to the way it was. The outcome ended up the same - Jing and XY got married anyway.  If ZX’s selfish desire didn't get the best of him, XY  perhaps would have stayed closer. I remember in the drama, ZX was sad about the thought of not seeing XY as often anymore after she marries Jing and she reassured him saying that they would continue living nearby. They were supposed to be together forever.

However, it was the best outcome considering everything that happened. As the Grand Emperor said at the end, XY was free from all the shackles. With all the hardships she and Jing went through, they deserve a peaceful life exploring the world. I really hope S2 does the rest of the novel justice (praying to the drama universe - please do not cut out the episodes!)

Kali_01:

@AH I’m so sad about the whole desert/beast/mom scene won’t be there. It was so touching for XY and for Ah Heng who had been waiting for hundreds of years for this reunion ??and her parents accepting Jing too. I’m telling myself to accept it but ?

Have they really cut it out...? ohhh ?

@AH

Thanks so much again for sharing and highlighting this part of information. Sometimes, we need to reread to get something more from novel. That's why it is epic novel. nine tailed fox's powers are interesting. 

As for TJ, he's really sweet and it was shocking that he was willing to die with XY but... could he stay in this coma or whatever he's right now? (I'm half asleep and I don't understand some of the subtitles). His scenes with XY were really cute but I constantly have in mind that he's engaged and I can't stand it. That's why I'd prefer they didn't show him for a while. Pls don't yell at me for saying that ?.

The above comment was left by someone on the main page and I just hate that those viewers who hate Jing do not have legitimate reasons to do so. They only hate him solely because he gets the girl at the end. And as a Jing enthusiast, this pisses me off. 

Winny Aye:

@AH

Thanks so much again for sharing and highlighting this part of information. Sometimes, we need to reread to get something more from novel. That's why it is epic novel. nine tailed fox's powers are interesting. 

Sssnoopyyy:

You're welcome ^^

Sssnoopyyy:
However, it was the best outcome considering everything that happened. As the Grand Emperor said at the end, XY was free from all the shackles. With all the hardships she and Jing went through, they deserve a peaceful life exploring the world. I really hope S2 does the rest of the novel justice (praying to the drama universe - please do not cut out the episodes!)

Agree with all of this!

TinaL:

As for TJ, he's really sweet and it was shocking that he was willing to die with XY but... could he stay in this coma or whatever he's right now? (I'm half asleep and I don't understand some of the subtitles). His scenes with XY were really cute but I constantly have in mind that he's engaged and I can't stand it. That's why I'd prefer they didn't show him for a while. Pls don't yell at me for saying that ?.

The above comment was left by someone on the main page and I just hate that those viewers who hate Jing do not have legitimate reasons to do so. They only hate him solely because he gets the girl at the end. And as a Jing enthusiast, this pisses me off. 

Perhaps we can give that viewer the benefit of the doubt - maybe they don't hate TSJ and they just hate the part of his storyline where he's engaged to FFYY and can't be with XY? I fully support TSJ as endgame and at the same time I couldn't wait for his engaged / married-to-someone-else era to be over. I felt like I could properly enjoy their romantic moments way more after FFYY faked her death and set TSJ free. 

Sssnoopyyy:

I was just really sad that ZX and XY’s relationship could no longer go back to the way it was. The outcome ended up the same - Jing and XY got married anyway.  If ZX’s selfish desire didn't get the best of him, XY  perhaps would have stayed closer. I remember in the drama, ZX was sad about the thought of not seeing XY as often anymore after she marries Jing and she reassured him saying that they would continue living nearby. They were supposed to be together forever.

I think throughout the novel, ZX both directly and indirectly hurt XY the most although she was most loyal to him. There are several events, including killing the other two men she loved and some earlier actions too.  If we look at from XY's side it would be too much to bear,  as he did not seem considerate her feelings at all and only did what he thought it was good. I think there was some selfishness. While I was reading and reaching to the end, I thought he got what he deserved. But when I look  from his perspective, he grew up to believe having power can protect the ones he love.His surrounding push him towards getting power more and more. (escaping politics conflict and live as normal is not in his mind) I think he also hated the idea of giving up everything for love. His mom suicide to be with his dad than to stay for him. In process, he sort of let go of his ...um ..his more emotional side I guess. That's probably why he was able to endure XY spending time with other men to support for his throne (If XY reject, he surely won't force her). And he married several women. And only when he got the throne that he thought about getting XY to be his empress. It's already too late. His way of handling things were harshed. But with 3 kingdom united together, in big picture it was good. Even though he claimed that he did these all to protect XY from everywhere, but by doing so part of his soul was dead, that made him lost XY. It's tragic because XY is the only woman ZX actually love.  We could only hope that later in his life he would be able to open up his heart again . 

Winny Aye:

Have they really cut it out...? ohhh ?

Not confirmed but from the rumored script leaks that’s what people said ?

https://v.douyin.com/ieU2oJx4/

This jumping hug scene, was this edited out from S1 or will it come out at S2?

@Winny Aye Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I agree, he hurt her in the most cruel way. Losing her was inevitable with what he had done. I just cannot help but sympathize with him. As their grandmother said, he and XY are very pitiful children. Their traumas led them to become so cold and jaded. They were each other’s sole support and comfort after being left behind by their family. He did have a choice, but at the same time, he didn’t really have any other path. I feel for him because he was imprisoned by the memories (the happiest and most tragic ones from childhood), and is naturally so fixated on XY since she was the only loved one left. He is literally always reminiscing about the past while going through the motions of his journey. But alas, his choices (and later on selfish desires) made him lose that last loved one despite having all the power to finally protect her. Tragically beautiful.

Glad that XY was able to break free from all the things the previous generation couldn’t be free from. In a way ZX took on those responsibilities so that at least one person was free and happy (reminds me of that scene in the drama where CX says that there should at least be one person happy between them). She deserved that HE with the warm and devoted Jing.

TinaL:

Same sentiment here. I don't like reading the main page because of comments like that, those backhanded compliments: at first seem to praise (ex: TJ is really sweet blah blah, but .. and there goes the undermining). We all can have our favorite, there are 4 MLs in the drama afterall.

Pammy:

https://v.douyin.com/ieU2oJx4/

This jumping hug scene, was this edited out from S1 or will it come out at S2?

I think that's the BTS scene from S1, when XY came back with XL and was pushed down, and Jing catched her. But I could be wrong.

TinaL:

Lol I saw that comment but I sort of let it go. I think it's not as bad as those comments calling Jing a doormat or weakling or XY only get with him because he's the only left over...I am like...?? lol...people totally miss YaoJing arc ...kekeke but not all people

I'm not good at sharing pics at threads so I'll just share the link?

I often see comments in the main page. Comment like "XY never love Jing" "We know who XY really love" "XY never sincere with Jing".

I'm sorry, Did we really watch the same drama? Did we read the same novel?

???