We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Ari_Lee:

I completely forgot that part of the trailer. But it might in the dream sequence if the changes are true.

I really hope it's not a dream, but yeah, I'll believe it when I see it haha. I can see why having the male lead commit attempted murder by proxy is problematic, but it is such a powerful character and story element in the novel that I'm having a hard time imagining what would lead XY to have such a strong reaction to finding out CX loved her more than a sister (also seen in the trailer). Actually, it was the trailer that got me interested in the story in the first place.

Pammy:
It's important for the drama's english title "lost you forever" tho?

The title of the novel can be translated as "Eternally Yearning For You". That seems to refer to ZX's yearning for XY.

It has three volumes, and the first volume (chapter 1 - 17) is titled "Lost You Forever". Which I don't really get tbh. It seems to only make sense if it's referring to ZX and XY losing each other for what seems like might be forever, but ends up only being a little over 300 years. Perhaps with the added factor that ZX's choice to pursue the power to protect XY at all costs ultimately means that he must forego love, and thus he is doomed to lose XY forever from that point on in a sense.

The second volume is titled "Telling of a Sorrowful Love". This seems to be referring to XY's love for Jing, but could also refer to the doomed feelings between XY and XL, or ZX's unrequited feelings for XY.

The third volume is titled "Missing You Without End". XY misses TSJ for seven years, but that has an end. XY leaves ZX behind after XL dies. She could be missing either or both of them without end, and ZX will likely miss her without end.

AH :

Lol. nathsketch we've been over this already. Not those types of changes! ^^

They already made some changes in S1. Not introducing the concept of the desert beast, for example. 

If they're not part of a dream sequence, then yes.

Ahahaha sorry don't mind me, I'll just keep stalking your discussions as if my life depended on it  ?

@AH

I mean the English title they chose

But thank you for some infos tho

Pammy:

Waiting for YaoJing sugar content? I hope they include some kiss scenes? I can bargain the royal mother ceremony for some YaoJing kiss?

Hehehe...They need to have more kissess.its a must .????❤️

Sssnoopyyy:

Hold up, they’re changing that fact?! But that is a huge plot change, I was looking forward to this! 

I dont know. ..if its true or rumors...but if they did...it need to match the intense level. .and it's title

Kali_01:

Yes and with his crane! 

We all want to see his crane. I can't fully visualize it? They better show it onscreen?

Sunbath12:

I really hope it's not a dream, but yeah, I'll believe it when I see it haha. I can see why having the male lead commit attempted murder by proxy is problematic, but it is such a powerful character and story element in the novel that I'm having a hard time imagining what would lead XY to have such a strong reaction to finding out CX loved her more than a sister (also seen in the trailer). Actually, it was the trailer that got me interested in the story in the first place.

So what was the dream sequence? Is that the part in the trailer where CX yells saying “is it wrong for me to want to be with you” as XY holds the knife?

nathsketch:

Ahahaha sorry don't mind me, I'll just keep stalking your discussions as if my life depended on it  ?

Close the thread if you feel the urge to smash your keyboard! ^^

Pammy:
@AH

I mean the English title they chose

I never really understood why they decided to take the translation of the Mandarin title for the first volume and use it as the English title for the whole novel. Maybe because it sounds more dramatic? But it really does mean that the drama needs to have a clear "loss" that is "forever". 

Pammy:
But thank you for some infos tho

You're welcome ^^

Winny Aye:

Hehehe...They need to have more kissess.its a must .????❤️

If I remember correctly there's a couple more kisses, not sure if they will be more since they added some sweet moments that weren't originally in the novel. 

Pammy:

We all want to see his crane. I can't fully visualize it? They better show it onscreen?

I’m sad they couldn’t include CX and Jing’s winged rides in the series, I mean XL had Furball

AH, heeeeelp... we all know which loss is forever ????

nathsketch:

AH, heeeeelp... we all know which loss is forever ????

You'd think. But apparently Tong Hua has said it refers to ZX. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AH :

You'd think. But apparently Tong Hua has said it refers to ZX. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes...in the novel it refers ZX losing XY and XY losing both ZX and XL...but could it be different in drama? Although i dont think so.. will be waiting to see. I just selfishly want my couple union at end. Just like in novel?♥️?