We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 His Smile:

I don't think there is any chance to change it in that direction because what made the novel unforgettable was how XL died. Maybe it will be changed if TH is not part of the creative team behind the series. 

Deng Wei really made the character popular with his microexpressions showing how much he loves XY and his pitiful acting whenever his heart gets repeatedly broken by XY. Also, his explosive chemistry with YZ contributed to the YaoJing phenomenon on Weibo. If TH was not the writer here, we could have had many scenes of him in the series left unedited. Would you believe the one hat he wore today to promote Valentino got sold out in a matter of minutes? 

I saw that. The pants too.

Ari_Lee:

Ah, you thought it was Princess Agents 2? 

I was thinking about Legend of Kunning because of the word "legend" https://www.jaynestars.com/news/story-of-kunning-palace-pulled-2-hours-prior-to-broadcast/

His Smile:

I was thinking about Legend of Kunning because of the word "legend" https://www.jaynestars.com/news/story-of-kunning-palace-pulled-2-hours-prior-to-broadcast/

Oh... So that's why. I thought he was "cleared" already?

Ari_Lee:

I saw that. The pants too.

I bet those actors who did not want the role are now regretful, but then again, they won't be able to make the character popular amongst the viewers because they do not have Deng Wei's charm and innocent demeanor as TSJ.

Ari_Lee:

Oh... So that's why. I thought he was "cleared" already?

Yeah, I thought so, but the drama does not have any airing updates yet. 

mparthur:

Don't think so because CX is already out of the picture for marrying too many women.  And, XL is damn adamant to stay loyal to his adopted father.

True. I still don't understand the point of staying loyal to a dead country whose nobles and royals have already accepted being part of the conquistadores. It almost made it a pointless death for me.

His Smile:

I bet those actors who did not want the role are now regretful, but then again, they won't be able to make the character popular amongst the viewers because they do not have Deng Wei's charm and innocent demeanor as TSJ.

I agree it would not be the same TSJ. Maybe a greasy one? LMAO

Ari_Lee:

True. I still don't understand the point of staying loyal to a dead country whose nobles and royals have already accepted being part of the conquistadores. It almost made it a pointless death for me.

It was really a lost cause. 

Ari_Lee:

I agree it would not be the same TSJ. Maybe a greasy one? LMAO

Hahahaha! I would have cheered for CX if the acting was greasy, because if there is no DW here, I will be on the sunken YX ship already. 

His Smile:

Hahahaha! I would have cheered for CX if the acting was greasy, because if there is no DW here, I will be on the sunken YX ship already. 

Jajajajaja. I would be on the  anti-Jing squad too, 

We will lead the campaign for the author to change the ending. ahahahaha

His Smile:
We will lead the campaign for the author to change the ending. ahahahaha

Jajajaja

Ari_Lee:

Hahaha… even XY not understand… I think everyone also not understand… kekeke…

luluchandra:

Sorry vulgar word As F*CK  🤣🤭

Hahaha ooo ok… hahaha