AH :

Someone FINALLY made fanart in the photos section of domestic YaoJing depicting TSJ with his two remaining tails!! Thank you Hani7 for posting this! ^^

Oh my this is too cute 

1. Ohhh Xiao Yao and Jing's washing of hair scene!? Look at Jing's foot!??and oh my his two tails, wait, why only two hahaha, so this is during their married life then, love it 100x! haha ??

what's with that no. 1 lol  

Ohh thanks @Hani7 for uploading on mdl and @Ah for sharing here. ??

dtsj_sapphire:

what's with that no. 1 lol  

I was thinking too..lol..it appears sometimes 

It's time I react to some lines from the novel again. It's like I am going back and forth reading there and this. .?

Xiao Yao wish..

Xiao Yao slowly said “I am too afraid of having and losing, so I would rather not have at all. Unless there is a man who, no matter faced with any choice, will always pick me first, who will never abandon me no matter what reason, then I will be willing to spend the rest of my life with him.”

The Yellow Emperor said “That’s very hard.”

I agree with Yellow emperor. Very hard. But I also like how XY is telling out what she really want.

Jing's deal

"You give Tu Shan Jing fifteen years, and after fifteen years I’ll give you back a Ye Shi Qi.”
“You…..you won’t let another man……into your heart.”

well my boy is very daring to let her wait for 15 years. Other may find selfish. But that's what I love about him.?❤️

Cang Xuan/Zhuan Xu says

“Now that I am on the throne, I can give you the things I couldn’t give you before. I want you to live better than you used to, but now you…….did I do something wrong?”

Being in power and control still can't make everyting perfect and happy.

Xiang Liu says

“You and me are travelers who have crossed paths in this windy world. Whenever we meet we are each other’s companions to enjoy the world is all! Why do you care what I think deep down inside?”

This guy knows what he is doing in life! ?

No wonder who get the girl in the end.??

....Now back to YaoJing moments. .

After he's wake up from 37 years of coma.

"Xiao Yao, I hoped to be your husband,  to openly be able to have you, but you are a Princess, and only the identity of Tu Shang Jing can match up to you! So that is why I was reluctant to throw away the only chance I could openly marry to you......."
"Xiao Yao, you resented me for saying I wasn't good enough for you yet I refused to let go. Actually, I know that you can go on just fine without me. I know that Fang Feng Bei is more suitable for you. But I can't let you go as long as I'm alive then. I can't. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."
"All I want is someone who would hold me tightly and never abandon me no matter what!" Xiao Yao forehead was pressed against Jing's forehead "You can't let me go, I really like that!"

Jing's jealousy of XL is something. .? His insecurities too. 

All in all, Jing is just a decent man who wants to be with someone who cared about him and that he cadred about.  He comforted her and he himself need emotional healing from her too. And Xiao Yao need someone who will accompany her throughout life. They heal each other. ?❤️

Kali_01:

This video is so funny though I don’t understand what they’re saying but you’ll get the gist of it ? there’s also a crane at the very end ??

http://m.weibo.cn/status/4948545808894671?  

Lol this version is so cuteee?..and very awesome. ..

dtsj_sapphire:
  1. Ohhh Xiao Yao and Jing's washing of hair scene!? Look at Jing's foot!??and oh my his two tails, wait, why only two hahaha, so this is during their married life then, love it 100x! haha ??

Thanks for pointing out his foot, missed it ?

AH :

Someone FINALLY made fanart in the photos section of domestic YaoJing depicting TSJ with his two remaining tails!! Thank you Hani7 for posting this! ^^

Cuteeee

Winny Aye:

I was thinking too..lol..it appears sometimes 

Hahaha yeah, didn't have time to check it til posted lol

Pammy:

Cuteeee

yeahhhhh they're so overly cute here love this washing hair scene~ full of love???

Winny Aye:
Lol this version is so cuteee?..and very awesome. ..

It is cute and the caption said "Isn't this director much better than Director Qin? Our Tu Shanjing finally rode a crane to pick up Xiaoyao! Wow, wow, wow, it's really awesome to shake people up." whichI definitely agree with...lol I bet a lot of people are screaming to get his crane into the series.

AH :

That is ADORABLE!

TinaL:

Thanks for pointing out his foot, missed it ?

Sure? I so love the artist of this fan art.? think coz I love DW's hands to the moon and back that I get to notice Jing's foot at instant lmao {my brain says they're connected?}

Ari_Lee:

It is cute and the caption said "Isn't this director much better than Director Qin? Our Tu Shanjing finally rode a crane to pick up Xiaoyao! Wow, wow, wow, it's really awesome to shake people up." whichI definitely agree with...lol I bet a lot of people are screaming to get his crane into the series.

Thanks for your comment!? I overlooked that video? my bad

I also love the caption esp the last line ? and yes agree as well 

I appreciate so much the effort the fans put on creating this???? it's so much better than in the drama {I mean with "TuShan Jing finally riding his crane" in rescuing XY} and I love his 9 tails? but I was laughing at using cats for this??