dtsj_sapphire:
I appreciate so much the effort the fans put on creating this????

Yes! I love fans are so creative and are making these videos. 

I really like seeing TuShan Jing  and XY scenes , you will  Feel the deep love between them. Hoping for their happy ending together. 

Can anyone help me to register on weibo. I really want to be updated with Deng Wei ?

Hakimah:

Can anyone help me to register on weibo. I really want to be updated with Deng Wei ?

You can download the app and get updated about Deng Wei without signing up by searching his name.

Hakimah:

I think using a vpn can help you register, if not then I dunno what else might work?

Some fans created a marriage certificate leaving space for anyone to edit their pic next to him :D

(Have fun!) :D 

Symbolika1:
Some fans created a marriage certificate leaving space for anyone to edit their pic next to him :D

LMAO. This is so funny.

Ari_Lee:
LMAO. This is so funny.

:D Yeah couldn't resist to bring it out here! :D *hug* Ari jajajaja <3 :D

Symbolika1:

So witty!?

Hahahaha that marriage certificate!?

Symbolika1:

Queuing up! anyone else? Lmao ???

Ari_Lee:

Yes! I love fans are so creative and are making these videos. 

Yup, hope they keep doing what they're doing til S2 airs? it's a cure for us waiting hahaha

dtsj_sapphire:

Queuing up! anyone else? Lmao ???

I'm on the line too ...queuing❤️

Winny Aye:

I'm on the line too ...queuing❤️

let's sacrifice waiting in line??, it's an urgent matter ????