His Smile:

Deng Wei bids a temporary goodbye to Tu Shan Jing.

"See you next time"

"Parting is not the way alone, so I'll say goodbye first."

"Thinking about the finale tomorrow,
I still feel a little reluctant. I am very happy
that Tu Shanjing is liked by so many people".

https://weibo.com/p/10080883aa926f82891af27541099b155a8828/super_index#_loginLayer_1692629731958

I'm going to miss my gentle, handsome fox. I don't think we will see S2 sooner than we expect it. ?

Hope it will be aired sooner..

Ananda Lone:

Hope it will be aired sooner..

???

His Smile:

Whatever she does, she always go back to Tu Shan Jing's arms over and over again.

As she should..lol. They are the cutest when together 

mparthur:

I dropped it after I became bored with the FL.  She's not as enticing as a FL in a C-drama.  She's boring.  I also dropped Love Me Seven Times because of her.  The ML is fine but the FL?  A disappointment.

Exactly!!!! I drop love me 7x coz I dun like the FL,  like boring AF ? total disappointed 

I was hoping we would get some official news by now regarding S2 since S1 officially finished airing today.

luluchandra:

Exactly!!!! I drop love me 7x coz I dun like the FL,  like boring AF ? total disappointed 

I reserved for it, but yeah, the FL acting made me backed out from watching it.

Ananda Lone:

I reserved for it, but yeah, the FL acting made me backed out from watching it.

I always doubt extra pretty actress when it comes to acting. Now, I am glad I did not waste time watching it. 

Ari_Lee:

I was hoping we would get some official news by now regarding S2 since S1 officially finished airing today.

They are torturing us at this point.

menda tshering:

As she should..lol. They are the cutest when together 

They are the cutest out of all the pairings in Chinese drama in recent years. 

His Smile:

I always doubt extra pretty actress when it comes to acting. Now, I am glad I did not waste time watching it. 

Yes, don't waste your time. I watched some clips and usually clips make me want to watch a drama, but I was so put off by both the male and female leads.

His Smile:

They are torturing us at this point.

They are...

Ari_Lee:

Yes, don't waste your time. I watched some clips and usually clips make me want to watch a drama, but I was so put off by both the male and female leads.

Why do they keep giving main roles to pretty, wooden actresses? It's also my issue with Falling Into Your Smile. The premise is good, but I feel frustrated with that one emotion from Xu Kai's partner that I dropped it on episode 6. 

luluchandra:

Exactly!!!! I drop love me 7x coz I dun like the FL,  like boring AF ? total disappointed 

what is AF?

His Smile:

Why do they keep giving main roles to pretty, wooden actresses? It's also my issue with Falling Into Your Smile. The premise is good, but I feel frustrated with that one emotion from Xu Kai's partner that I dropped it on episode 6. 

hahaahaha I drop at ep 1..