We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Antinh85:

I agree with you. I wonder if Tong Hua didn't let them end up together, would Jing just live in despair for the rest of his life? Out of all the three guys, he attachment with XY can be deem as  unhealthy. It's quite sweet but not so good in a way.  

Our fox would have wasted away into death after his nephew was old enough to take over. 

Antinh85:

I agree with you. I wonder if Tong Hua didn't let them end up together, would Jing just live in despair for the rest of his life? Out of all the three guys, he attachment with XY can be deem as  unhealthy. It's quite sweet but not so good in a way.  

I guess that he would just let his life ?️candle extinguish/consume again.  As he did, when he was holding her dead body, letting the fire burn him off completely...???

Ari_Lee:

Our fox would have wasted away into death after his nephew was old enough to take over. 

Better point of view than mine ! More suitable to the character! :)

TinaL:

https://twitter.com/zimi_mydear/status/1695087443056476290?t=X_SUSEnjl11Xbl9vZWIL2A&s=19 

How can I not fall in love with him  ?.... I love him so much 

He is so adorable, especially when he mimics how the frog sounds to him. 

His Smile:

He is so adorable, especially when he mimics how the frog sounds to him. 

I need that video lol

Hey everyone! I always interact late here, I'm sorry if my comments seem irrelevant already. Haha 

Antinh85:

He'll watch over his nephew and make sure he becomes the clan leader. I think he loves him like his own child. 

kjxy:

Hey everyone! I always interact late here, I'm sorry if my comments seem irrelevant already. Haha 

Feel free to share anything here. This is our TSJ-XY happy space. lol

just like XL has most solo fans ,he has most toxic fans as well .the writer made this character superior than others so it's reasonable but i hated when they made up stories,you will not blv there were some comments on mdl before the filming started that Jing just loved XY bcz she saved him,XY choose jing out of sympathy ,i was thinking why a popular author like tong hua made him endgame that time i didn't know that it was said by the biased fans .when DW was rumored to be here,i really didn't want him to play jing.

when he started filming ,i started to read the novel and my opinion changed totally.I mean really did we read the same novel?

I really love the interactions here! And no matter how busy life is, I always wanted to spend a time of my day here. 

This is honestly the only thread I found that has updates on reviews abt Jing and his love life? haha so I wanted to hang out here as much as I can. 

Also, I'm eternally grateful for the person who created this thread, u just don't know how happy I was when I found this. I spent time searching for reviews abt other characters and because of I'm already attached to Jing, I wanted to see how other ppol like me who liked his character think abt him. Because honestly, all I read abt other reviews before I found this thread, is abt his weakness as they would label it but I know there's more abt his character that's also worth to talk abt it. :)

Ari_Lee:

I find his love quite sweet but also too unhealthy at times. He based all this happiness on XY and when things doesn't work between them then he just gave everything up. I think that is why some people found his character weak. I do wish he had more ambitions outside of XY. I still love him  but I just wish Tong Hua would have given his character more care. lol 

@Xiao An: just my curiosity:))

So u started reading the novel when DW started filming it? You must be very familiar with him then? :))

@Atinh85: I remember DW saying that Shiqi's world is full of XY. (amazing! Haha) I think Jing too but he has a lot to think about unlike SQ whose identity is mostly just the servant of Wen Xiao Liu. :))

I agree TH should've given our 9-tailed fox more care. ((:

I really hate conflict and I'm not a confrontational person,  I like the interactions here much more than the main one so I'll stick to this one! Thank you everyone here for your kindness and nonhostile atmosphere

https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1695159297792266597?s=20 

short clip of DW interview =)