We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Symbolika1:

I hope it's not grandma who raised him 🤢...that abusive family member, an ancient, the last elder he have...🤮🤮🤮. But I'm curious, and because I'm still reading the novel, do we know about his parents, and did they raised him as you said with love and attention? 

👨‍🌾If not..again he is just a miracle! 👨‍🌾

I think his grandmother was evil lol but She also lost her husband early, lost her son early as well. She was running the clan affairs while Jing was in his coma for 37 years. In the novel she even took that bug knowing that it'll cause her immense pain just to extend her life waiting for Jing to come back to hand over everything to him. She had to have been a strong woman even though I hate what she did but I suppose it's just one of generational things where love not the first thing they care about. In her eyes perhaps the Tushan family name is more important and I don't think she knew FFYY was having an affair with Hou. She only saw this girl helping their family all those years ( i don't remember how many but more than 40+ for sure)

Jing said their father died early and his brother raised him for the last 400 years, they got along well and loved each other even though Jing's mom treated the brother badly. Jing mentioned his grandmother spoils him as well, maybe when he was younger idk but he did say that lol.

His Smile:
This is why I don't like favoritism in the family coz there will always be one person who will get hurt and it doesn't really help build the relationship of siblings.

yes but it happens lol there's 3 of us among my siblings and I and ever since my youngest brother was born my mom always told us he was her favorite.  Even now, 30 years later it hasn't changed. Not sure why my mid bro and I just accepted it maybe we weren't lacking in love and affection even though we weren't the favorite so it didn't affect us as much, but now that my bro has a baby, my mom also loves his baby more than mine lol

Kali_01:
Jing said their father died early and his brother raised him for the last 400 years, they got along well and loved each other even though Jing's mom treated the brother badly. Jing mentioned his grandmother spoils him as well, maybe when he was younger idk but he did say that lol.

Hmmm that doesn't sound as a quiet and peacefull familly overall from whom he would inherited a kind heart.. so it looks more like he just have it naturally, even if, as you remind- he got in past some happy family moments . 

Noush:

I hear that XL knew that Jing is a better choice in love and life for XY. XL is a rational, strategic chess player with the love bug connection to XY emotions. Yes he fall in love with XY. But I wonder if he found her love for Jing much deeper,… than to him. XY never showed jealousy for XL (or FFB if I’m not mistaken), but she was for Jing. To me even XL was not jealous because of Jing just mad at his reactions. also Jing was jealous at FFB not XL.

I assumed while watching the drama   that he did find that her love fir Jing was deeper thanks to the bug connection. I hope he indeed did. 

questions. 1- After XL crashed the wedding, he later asked her who she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Why did she refuse the answer this question when she had answered his 1rst question?

2-when she then said it hurt, it hurt. Was it the love bug hurting her or her broken heart?

Thank you in advance ☺

@Kali_01:  hahaha that was funny! yeah I love moms who are like that, I mean, even though they have favorites they don't make the other children feel less important or loved. my mom too favored our youngest the most, that he was almost pampered but not in a bad way, haha. But mom would make always make us feel we are valued and loved.

But that I think is not the case for Hou since his younger days. By how the throwback was shown, he was completely ignored by her, which is ouch... Feel bad for Hou that time.

@peng-peng: I think when it comes to XL or him and XY, there's a thread created similar to this here on mdl, and I think they would give u a better answer since they understood him so well. You may want to drop by the page and ask your questions there. Coz I think we have different interpretations of the different scenarios in the story regarding the characters and their interactions and our answers may not coincide with XL fans' answers, so I think if you have questions related to him, it's best to go to their thread. Thanks :) enjoy your reading. :)

peng-peng:

questions. 1- After XL crashed the wedding, he later asked her who she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Why did she refuse the answer this question when she had answered his 1rst question?

2-when she then said it hurt, it hurt. Was it the love bug hurting her or her broken heart?

Thank you in advance ☺

As far as the novel explains, it was because XL was trying to pry into her mind to get that answer.

This doesn't answer the question. But, it reminds me of the times when XL was confirming with XY that she wanted TSJ and not him. ::sad for XL:: If XY answered that she wanted XL, who knows what might have happened?

Regarding Jing's grandma, @Kali_01: right, I think she doesn't know abt FFYY and Hou affair and only knew that she trained her to be the Tushan clan leader's wife so she didn't want to waste years training another one (XY) -feel free to correct me if I remember thing here right or not, hahaha 

And yes during the coma years of Jing, for that 37 long years, I think they've exhausted almost all their resources to keep him alive and his grandma wasn't already in good condition, right? 

Jing's grandma has good points but also the bad ones that led to Jing's suffering later on and Hou's changed behavior, esp him wanting to desperately win over Jing and prove him that he was better... 

@Kali_01: omg I was a bit slow understanding that Twitter post you shared, took me a minute! LOL oh DW, 'didn't need a dating application, wasn't short of money, and didn't have time to fall in love.' hahahahahaha how old was he by that time?

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/14/lost-you-forever-chapter-23-familial-strife-demands-no-rush/ 

This chapter made me have some sympathy for Jing’s grandmother but for sure the drama version of her I definitely hate 😂 

Kali_01:

https://koalasplayground.com/2014/04/14/lost-you-forever-chapter-23-familial-strife-demands-no-rush/ 

This chapter made me have some sympathy for Jing’s grandmother but for sure the drama version of her I definitely hate 😂 

I was like "aww, she's a good grandma" Until she said "impossible". I cursed at her in Spanish and English. LOL