We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 kjxy:

Hey everyone! I always interact late here, I'm sorry if my comments seem irrelevant already. Haha 

you're welcome to say what you want ofc  no need to say sorry

MsDurian:

I really hate conflict and I'm not a confrontational person,  I like the interactions here much more than the main one so I'll stick to this one! Thank you everyone here for your kindness and nonhostile atmosphere

Happy to read this!?

@Kali_01: thanks!

Is that where he explained more about his understanding of Jing/Shiqi and his preparations for the characters and his opinion abt the ending? :) Thanks!

Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1695159297792266597?s=20 

short clip of DW interview =)

Waow exellent thank you for sharing this <3! I love his expression when he says how he would not for nothing ever, change their perfect/soulmate ending! 

Happy!

kjxy:

@Kali_01: thanks!

Is that where he explained more about his understanding of Jing/Shiqi and his preparations for the characters and his opinion abt the ending? :) Thanks!

Oh I would love that too!!!

Kali_01:

https://twitter.com/DengWei_OFC/status/1695159297792266597?s=20 

short clip of DW interview =)

He's so handsome!

He is the number one hardcore YaoJing shipper

Antinh85:

I find his love quite sweet but also too unhealthy at times. He based all this happiness on XY and when things doesn't work between them then he just gave everything up. I think that is why some people found his character weak. I do wish he had more ambitions outside of XY. I still love him  but I just wish Tong Hua would have given his character more care. lol 

He doesn't give anything up. He helped XL for 30 years feeding his soldiers and horses without CX 's knowledge. Why do you think XL takes away the bride on her wedding day? He ofcourse wants to pay jing back and also thinks he's the best choice for XY. As for jing being completely in love with XY is the reason she chooses him. She knows deep in her heart he'll never let go. 

Symbolika1:
Tushan Jing makes me question myself: how much innocence do I still carry on in me? , Is that only a feeling reserved to holy mans and womans practitionners? To childrens only? My inner child?...etc.

When I see Jing, I feel he must've been raised with a lot of love and attention, that's why he's so empathetic and kind hearted.  

Kali_01:

When I see Jing, I feel he must've been raised with a lot of love and attention, that's why he's so empathetic and kind hearted.  

I hope it's not grandma who raised him ?...that abusive family member, an ancient, the last elder he have...???. But I'm curious, and because I'm still reading the novel, do we know about his parents, and did they raised him as you said with love and attention? 

?‍?If not..again he is just a miracle! ?‍?

@Kali_01: I think so too (:

I remember his mom loved and favored Jing so much more than Hou. There was a throwback where Hou shielded Jing from a falling obj. The mother approached them so worriedly but only looked at Jing and completely ignored the hurt Hou boy. And Jing's expression was really sad he wanted her mom to also look at Hou's injury. :(

This is why I don't like favoritism in the family coz there will always be one person who will get hurt and it doesn't really help build the relationship of siblings. 

menda tshering:

He doesn't give anything up. He helped XL for 30 years feeding his soldiers and horses without CX 's knowledge. Why do you think XL takes away the bride on her wedding day? He ofcourse wants to pay jing back and also thinks he's the best choice for XY. As for jing being completely in love with XY is the reason she chooses him. She knows deep in her heart he'll never let go. 

XL and TSJ did business together for hundreds of years before TSJ disappeared and later became YSQ. That relationship was transactional. XL had no debt to TSJ that he needed to repay.

XL takes XY away on the day of her wedding with FL because TSJ buys his promise from him. TSJ agrees to give XL 37 years worth of provisions for his army in exchange for XL invoking the promise that XY made him (to do one thing that he asked of her, immediately when asked, in exchange for XL accepting the transfer of the poisonous bug from CX to him) in order to get her to leave the wedding and run away with him.

XL's long-term plan also included making sure that XY had a person who she could rely on for her whole life. His actions show that he did not believe that FL could be that person, and he did believe that TSJ could be that person. 

menda tshering:

I hear that XL knew that Jing is a better choice in love and life for XY. XL is a rational, strategic chess player with the love bug connection to XY emotions. Yes he fall in love with XY. But I wonder if he found her love for Jing much deeper,… than to him. XY never showed jealousy for XL (or FFB if I’m not mistaken), but she was for Jing. To me even XL was not jealous because of Jing just mad at his reactions. also Jing was jealous at FFB not XL.

kjxy:

I remember his mom loved and favored Jing so much more than Hou. There was a throwback where Hou shielded Jing from a falling obj. The mother approached them so worriedly but only looked at Jing and completely ignored the hurt Hou boy. And Jing's expression was really sad he wanted her mom to also look at Hou's injury. :(

This is why I don't like favoritism in the family coz there will always be one person who will get hurt and it doesn't really help build the relationship of siblings. 

The grandma shouldn't have let his  mother raise another woman's child. She was really the root cause of all the suffering Jing experienced in his life.

kjxy:

I remember Jing saying his grandmother spoils him so I think that's why he thought she would listen to him and change her mind. 

Kali_01:

I remember Jing saying his grandmother spoils him so I think that's why he thought she would listen to him and change her mind. 

She probably did in the past when he did all that was asked of him and he did it without pushing back.