We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 TinaL:

Didn't think  there were that many yaojing scenes 3hr and 20 something minutes. I thought the yaoliu scenes will be much longer. 

I think it's also because a lot of the yaoliu scenes were yaoliujing scenes at the beginning of LYF if I am remembering things correctly. Or maybe that's just the ship I was focused on at the time ? at some point I need to go back and rewatch everything. 

Sirry Usly:

I like DW in black better tbh. I'll never most past this outfit/look I fear. He looked sooo good. But in LYF I feel like it doesn't make sense to style Jing in an all-black outfit. 

I love him in black. 

TinaL:

Didn't think  there were that many yaojing scenes 3hr and 20 something minutes. I thought the yaoliu scenes will be much longer. 

I was surprised to see that the YaoLui cut was shorter than  YaoJing.

I love this scene...so romantic❤️

cr: Letthefairyinyoufly tumblr

Queen_Myrna:

I feel like they were foreshadowing that we will not be getting this in a year now. lol

What makes him different and the front runner to capture her heart, is that he expects nothing of her, other than to be with her.  He does not want her because on paper she is a good fit in his life.i.e. right class, good social standing, his mother approves of her,  

great connections, revered clan with no traitors among them or someone who wants to off his intended. Well-mannered and can put on a banquet in an hour flat.  Bonus if she knows martial arts.  Think Fengfen and his criteria. 

Queen_Myrna:

I loved this parting so much but was not ready for what came next ?

Queen_Myrna:

And we are literally seeing them next year too

Pammy:

And we are literally seeing them next year too

This still hurts ?

Ari_Lee:

I love him in black. 

I was surprised to see that the YaoLui cut was shorter than  YaoJing.

Exactly, same 

MsDurian:

I haven’t heard anything good about Journey of Chong Zi but I really miss Deng Wei so I decided I’m going to try it, hopefully it won’t be too bad

Okay as someone who watched and completed the drama, the drama is definitely not the best out there but it's really isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. If you've watched journey of a flower then you will be able to watch chong zi cos it's literally journey of flower 2.0. And really enjoyed deng wei's character as qing ke. 

Sirry Usly:

I like DW in black better tbh. I'll never most past this outfit/look I fear. He looked sooo good. But in LYF I feel like it doesn't make sense to style Jing in an all-black outfit. 

wow i love him in black too. he should have wore it in LYF too. when he was heartbroken when ffyy matters come between him and xiao yao,it will be really nice if he wore some black ???

Ari_Lee:

I feel like they were foreshadowing that we will not be getting this in a year now. lol

Arghh, no, don't jinx it *crying* I still believe we'll get it during Winter holidays (December/January) I refuse to believe that ? *crossing fingers and toes*

I miss Deng Wei, I'll try  'Miss the Dragon' (only watched snippets because I couldn't bring myself to start it due to bad reviews)

I also love Deng Wei in black outfits...here a gif of Deng Wei as Sang You in TTEOTM (Dream Bore arc).

Call me weird, I have a soft spot for this character (not much screentime but damn was he serving up glorious looks) Sang You stole my heart. I really like DW in TTEOTM (though they did him dirty, characterization-wise) but Tantai Jin/Luo Yunxi was way too charismatic for me to even care about other characters tbh.

DW looks very good in  costume dramas  (Zhang Linghe comes second) Their face alone is a work of art...very handsome.

Lee C:
Think Fengfen and his criteria. 

You mean Feng Long right?

Queen_Myrna:

Arghh, no, don't jinx it *crying* I still believe we'll get it during Winter holidays (December/January) I refuse to believe that ? *crossing fingers and toes*

I miss Deng Wei, I'll try  'Miss the Dragon' (only watched snippets because I couldn't bring myself to start it due to bad reviews)

I also love Deng Wei in black outfits...here a gif of Deng Wei as Sang You in TTEOTM (Dream Bore arc).

Call me weird, I have a soft spot for this character (not much screentime but damn was he serving up glorious looks) Sang You stole my heart. I really like DW in TTEOTM (though they did him dirty, characterization-wise) but Tantai Jin/Luo Yunxi was way too charismatic for me to even care about other characters tbh.

DW looks very good in  costume dramas  (Zhang Linghe comes second) Their face alone is a work of art...very handsome.

He look so soft as Sang You. But him as Gongye Jiwu costume is still my fave in TTEOTM. Please don't stop sharing gifs?❣️

Queen_Myrna:

The interactions between WHD and DW were so good. I wished it was a BL. LOL

Queen_Myrna:

I am hoping for that too. 

Queen_Myrna:
I also love Deng Wei in black outfits...

He looks really good in black. <3