We are performing scheduled database maintenance, which may cause temporary downtime. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.
 Ananda Lone:

This is the drama that I wouldn't care even if it's a 100 episodes!? The visuals and the qcting of all of them keep me wanting more.

I remember,  in a novel and when I go back to the drama, I laugh every time Xiao Liu or Xiaoyao asked YSQ or TSJ ".. is it Lan Xiang or is it Jing Ye?" ? Even when XL asked her for a favor for the herbs.?

She is so jealous of his two servants. lol!

Sorry if this is off topic, but does anyone know what kinda character he plays in the drama he is filming with Li Yi Tong? A villain who like the FL? I see that the actress who plays Ah Nian is in it lmao and also rumours circling that DW is dating her irl

His Smile:

Even in rags, they still manage to look fantastic. 

These looks fantastic  to me.

peng-peng:

I have seen people complainig thay XY forgave her cousin too quickly for having killed Jing. I myself thought as much and was very angry at this until I realised that she did what TSJ  did towards Hou. 

This is a big development for XY thanks to TSJ in my opinion. I could be wrong.

I love the part in the book where she explain to CX how Jing saved her. 

Jing had brought so much changes into her. This is  often  overlooked compared to her archery training and being able to breath under water. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this way.  For me, also as what I've heard from a talk, forgiving takes a lot of courage than to take revenge.  It's hard to just let go your hatred  specially if you've  been badly hurt by that person.  Those people who forgive are actually the strongest than those  who seek for violence and revenge. And I believed it's true. Even in real life.

There's a scene when TSJ said to XY  that she's made him changed.  He wanted to take revenge as soon as he recover, but it's Wen Xiao Liu that made him changed. There's a lot of realization happened in him when he is with WXL. 

His Smile:

I will be on the anti-male lead campaign from now on. JK

???

I'm reading the novel. I would like to hear a perspective from Yao Jing CP. After XL stopped the wedding, he asked XY who does she most want to spend her life with. She couldn't answer and she fought hard to not say outloud what her heart felt. 

Does this mean that the person she most wants to spend her life with is XL? 

peng-peng:

In youtube I have seen comments saying Jing  is her life partner and XL her soul mate.  For me after reading the novel translation, I see Jin as being both her soul mate and life partner and XL her other soul mate. 

I think for me, XL is XY soul mate while TSJ is her fate and a great love. We only have one soulmate and most of the time, soul mates aren't meant to be together.  They're meant to be separated.  

I visit this topic from time to time but unable to read a lot and replied.  I still have 268 notifications  ond I think there's a lot to catch up  lol.? I  like just how the conversation going here it seems calm and gentle lang TSJ ? . Our journey for a happy path for YaoJing is amazing ??

His Smile:

She is so jealous of his two servants. lol!

Truly! ??

Sharing another angle of Deng Wei's forcing the FL to marry his character while he smiles menacingly at her. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4940190088435089?jumpfrom=weibocom 

Sssnoopyyy:

Sorry if this is off topic, but does anyone know what kinda character he plays in the drama he is filming with Li Yi Tong? A villain who like the FL? I see that the actress who plays Ah Nian is in it lmao and also rumours circling that DW is dating her irl

From what I heard he is a villain with no redeeming qualities that is madly in love with the FL ? I think that rumor/melon was debunked already lol 

His Smile:

Sharing another angle of Deng Wei's forcing the FL to marry his character while he smiles menacingly at her. https://m.weibo.cn/status/4940190088435089?jumpfrom=weibocom 

*pauses drama to watch*

His Smile:

I can’t wait for this drama to be out! Even though he isn’t the ml ? 

Kali_01:

I can’t wait for this drama to be out! Even though he isn’t the ml ? 

Will we all be there with pompoms on airing date? lol

cometawatcher:

I'm reading the novel. I would like to hear a perspective from Yao Jing CP. After XL stopped the wedding, he asked XY who does she most want to spend her life with. She couldn't answer and she fought hard to not say outloud what her heart felt. 

Does this mean that the person she most wants to spend her life with is XL? 

For me as a reader  it was the person who was in her heart for so many years since the break up. The person she had longued for and missed  aka TSJ. 

She wants to marry Shi Qi but love  in her hear TSJ aka the whole .

Then I read koala comment and she said it was XL. Why? I do not know.

We all have different interpretation . I prefer mine.

there was 1 part that she translated as XY telling XL something about him being her soul mate.  But apparently the correct  translation was supposed to ´confident".