MTH123:

This is the first time that I read a novel (English translation) before watching the drama. So, I’m seeing it being brought to life before my eyes. I couldn’t be happier with it so far! Yang Zi and Deng Wei are awesome! I’m already pretty sure it’s going to be my favorite Yang Zi drama after it’s all done. I already can’t imagine anyone doing a better job than Deng Wei. (It’s only going to get better and better too, including lots of crying. I’ve never enjoyed crying until I read this amazing book!) Everyone and everything else about the drama are wonderful too so far!

Compared to her most recent fantasy-themed drama, I think this one by Yang Zi is superior. They made a sincere effort to adhere to nearly every detail in the novel, which is unusual for drama adaptations, which typically stray from the plot as it progresses. I hope the second season will have the same momentum as this one.

MTH123:

This is the first time that I read a novel (English translation) before watching the drama. So, I’m seeing it being brought to life before my eyes. I couldn’t be happier with it so far! Yang Zi and Deng Wei are awesome! I’m already pretty sure it’s going to be my favorite Yang Zi drama after it’s all done. I already can’t imagine anyone doing a better job than Deng Wei. (It’s only going to get better and better too, including lots of crying. I’ve never enjoyed crying until I read this amazing book!) Everyone and everything else about the drama are wonderful too so far!

Me too! It’s the first time I read a novel for a drama. I was going to do it while waiting for s2 but last weekend felt like forever waiting for new episodes so I ended up reading it lol in XY’s dark world Jing is like a glimmer of light shining through. I love them together for each other. 

His Smile:

Compared to her most recent fantasy-themed drama, I think this one by Yang Zi is superior. They made a sincere effort to adhere to nearly every detail in the novel, which is unusual for drama adaptations, which typically stray from the plot as it progresses. I hope the second season will have the same momentum as this one.

Yes and the leads have a good amount of screen time in the episodes. Each main character is well fleshed out and their different relationships . I wonder if the author being part of the scriptwriting process the reason why? 

Kali_01:

Yes and the leads have a good amount of screen time in the episodes. Each main character is well fleshed out and their different relationships . I wonder if the author being part of the scriptwriting process the reason why? 

I heard she's part of the creative production which is why we seldom see filler scenes of secondary couple that are very common in cdrama.  ?

there is a account on twitter (don't wanna take the name)she is too much toxic,she is mad bcz they added a confession scene but they also added a boat scene for yaoliu right?so then why she is attacking one side?That account even going personal with the actors as if it's him who gives money lol. I don't know if we watching the same drama,why they are saying Tong Hua is favoring jing to highlight DW 
btw i am glad they didn't cut the scene where xy plays with jing's hair but they  cut some imp lines from chapter 8 but we didn't make any fuss like she is doing,they even added a line calling jing useless by XL to make jing inferior .

so  even if they add some scene but in returns they cut some scenes as well.

she is the same account who always throw her opinions on others even if someone don't blv it then she ask them to read the novel twice.

I will say xiao yao loved three of them but differently.

Cang Xuan is most important person in her life

jing is her lover

xiang liu is her soulmate.sometimes a soulmate can understand you more than others also you can share with him everything.XL is a demon so it's obvious he will behave like a human.

it's better to enjoy the drama instead creating wars

I think I know who you are talking about. a shipper account right? If not then there’s an annoying account that does the same as what you said lol Jing had scenes cut too it’s not like XL was the only one ??‍♀️ How can they say TH is favoring Jing to highlight  Deng Wei (I’ve seen these comments on wb as well)  what would Deng Wei even get out of it, all he gets are those annoying hot searches

I really cannot condone some fans of this drama for throwing insult towards Deng Wei. It's not like he wrote the script himself.   ?

Kali_01:

I think I know who you are talking about. a shipper account right? If not then there’s an annoying account that does the same as what you said lol Jing had scenes cut too it’s not like XL was the only one ??‍♀️ How can they say TH is favoring Jing to highlight  Deng Wei (I’ve seen these comments on wb as well)  what would Deng Wei even get out of it, all he gets are those annoying hot searches

They are the toxic kind of fan.

Kali_01:

Me too! It’s the first time I read a novel for a drama. I was going to do it while waiting for s2 but last weekend felt like forever waiting for new episodes so I ended up reading it lol in XY’s dark world Jing is like a glimmer of light shining through. I love them together for each other. 

Great point! And, XY was the light for TSJ too, when she was gently nursing him back to health for six months at the beginning of the drama. That was when TSJ decided that he would stay with her forever. Then, he did everything he could to break through the hard shell around her heart. In time, both of them had their entire hearts in their relationship. It's such an awesome, heartwarming story!

Kali_01:

Yes ,she is a mad yaoliu shipper lol.and on weibo there are a weibo account called phoenix angel something like name with 5 million followers,she/he likes every cp except yaojing,targeting dw continuously ,when dw had only 3.5 million followers.the funny thing is that account created yingjing super topic(Yi Yang and Jing),now they are shipping them lol??? 

Xiao An:

Yes ,she is a mad yaoliu shipper lol.and on weibo there are a weibo account called phoenix angel something like name with 5 million followers,she/he likes every cp except yaojing,targeting dw continuously ,when dw had only 3.5 million followers.the funny thing is that account created yingjing super topic(Yi Yang and Jing),now they are shipping them lol??? 

Woah, the desperation is really on the next level on that one! 

His Smile:

They are the toxic kind of fan.

It's so crazy what fans in China would do to ruin an actor's reputation, even if that actor is the love interest to the actress they support in a drama. Like in immortal samsara the fans on both sides were trashing the actor and actress instead of supporting them. I don't understand how their behavior will help the actress and actor they support, it'll only make the actor and actress look bad

Ltran904:

It's so crazy what fans in China would do to ruin an actor's reputation, even if that actor is the love interest to the actress they support in a drama. Like in immortal samsara the fans on both sides were trashing the actor and actress instead of supporting them. I don't understand how their behavior will help the actress and actor they support, it'll only make the actor and actress look bad

They are really unhinged when it comes to fanaticism. Actors like YZ even sued some of them when they went overboard.

His Smile:

They are really unhinged when it comes to fanaticism. Actors like YZ even sued some of them when they went overboard.

Really?  Yang Zi sued some of the netizens?  The people must have gone overboard with their hatred.

Xiao An:

we need to create an account on weibo to counterattack negative stuff on the characters, not the actors.  Hahaha