mparthur:

Really?  Yang Zi sued some of the netizens?  The people must have gone overboard with their hatred.

Ever since her stardom skyrocketed in 2018, she gets a lot online bashings. She filed and win lawsuits against her detractors.  https://myasianartist.com/news/yang-zi-won-many-lawsuits

Xiao An:

Yes ,she is a mad yaoliu shipper lol.and on weibo there are a weibo account called phoenix angel something like name with 5 million followers,she/he likes every cp except yaojing,targeting dw continuously ,when dw had only 3.5 million followers.the funny thing is that account created yingjing super topic(Yi Yang and Jing),now they are shipping them lol??? 

What? They are shipping Jing with that horrid woman?

Ari_Lee:

What? They are shipping Jing with that horrid woman?

Hahaha! They want Jing to suffer 

I read the last few chapters of the novel. Did I understand this correctly, TJ and XY never consummated their marriage in the novel?

hell59:

I read the last few chapters of the novel. Did I understand this correctly, TJ and XY never consummated their marriage in the novel?

They didn’t since she was so drunk their wedding night 

His Smile:

Hahaha! They want Jing to suffer 

Obviously, I wouldn't wish that woman upon my most hated enemy...lol

I just saw that someone mentioned that ZWY said in an interview that the show ends differently than the novel. Has anyone seen this? Are they trying to steal our ending? Lol

this drama success really broke the internet sensation, that some netizens cant even differentiate between reality and fantasy lol?? 

Jing and Yiying? more like a rot apple with a finest wine lol? yeah they never did any coitus how they will have children hahaha but i believe Jing said that they had longtime so whats the rush? pheww this guy is the forest flag ever. His mind is always XY's happiness , nothing else matter

Well Ari, do u mind to share me the sus? what are they even thinking to change the ending tho? I bet with XY and Jing grand wedding or them having kids running. ??

WangDuo girlfriend:

this drama success really broke the internet sensation, that some netizens cant even differentiate between reality and fantasy lol?? 

Jing and Yiying? more like a rot apple with a finest wine lol? yeah they never did any coitus how they will have children hahaha but i believe Jing said that they had longtime so whats the rush? pheww this guy is the forest flag ever. His mind is always XY's happiness , nothing else matter

Well Ari, do u mind to share me the sus? what are they even thinking to change the ending tho? I bet with XY and Jing grand wedding or them having kids running. ??

Jajajaja.... I've been watching the episodes at Viki, first without the comments, and then with comments on and honestly, it's better than stand up comedy. In the episode where Jing is with FFYY in the carriage someone commented that he should  be polite to her.  That had me rolling and they are probably on the Jing FFYY ship lmao.

This is the first time I've seen someone post that supposedly it ends differently from the novel.  And the comment did not mention details. And I have no idea which ZWY interview it is.

Queen_Myrna:

While I'm happy they added that 'cute bantering' scene, I just hope that tomorrow they won't rob us of the kiss  *scared*

I just read that chapter and I am crossing my fingers because... wow. LOL

Ari_Lee:

I just saw that someone mentioned that ZWY said in an interview that the show ends differently than the novel. Has anyone seen this? Are they trying to steal our ending? Lol

I think there was an interview Deng Wei said it’s a happy ending but I don’t remember the rest. I wonder  what changes could be 

Kali_01:

I think there was an interview Deng Wei said it’s a happy ending but I don’t remember the rest. I wonder  what changes could be 

Oh, a happy ending could be anything that doesn't necessarily mean there are any significant changes.

Their relationship is so boring in the recent few episodes. Jing also has no  bravery. I found their chemistry going less. Is their relationship in the book also like this?

Jing will also get married with another woman and break XY heart ughh, that's it so annoying, why can't he grow a spine now not cute anymore. Now I don't feel he's deserving of XY

Ari_Lee:

Obviously, I wouldn't wish that woman upon my most hated enemy...lol

i just cant stand her. they have chosen an actress with not so pleasant a face as well....i wish we can get rid of her soon. i find that every sweet moment btw the leads especially the ones with everyone around is so spoilt by her. Glad fenglong sinyue also start to dislike her. is like Jing face just turned sour and XY just felt extremely uncomfortable when FFYY step out. i can understand XY discomfort. it almost felt like she is the 3rd party spoiling some other ppl's engagement while in actual fact she is not. It is Jing who is relentless in not letting go. So i love the scene that CX gave her a sweet. It really felt as a brother u know your sis likes this guy but he is too messed up. and it hurts your sister. Give her a sweet to cheer her up. i thought that was a very sweet gesture. 

Also i almost wanted to scream when X Y says no the FFB offer to see what is up withFFYY with TS....(She thougth TSJ and he meant TSH). If she saw it, oh my....there will not be any more issues after that. i guess everyone is so preoccupied with their real interest to take note of all the undercurrent and vibes around them. even Jing who is supposed to be smart never finds the vibes weird. Guess he is all eyes on XY haahahaha....

Anyone finds it interesting that XY does not let FFB/XL bite her neck anymore. Drink from the arm. Is it really purely she is a girl now? but when i see XL reaction to her insistence, he look very sad and like he understood that she doesnt feel that way for him. I actually find it very well presented. Anything in the novel that explain that situation? i personally would like to think that it is because she has someone's else in her heart and she promised Jing she will not let another man into her heart in that 15 years. So with XL, kissing him under the water even for breathe and let him suck her neck is just too inappropriate.